Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-03-2008, 05:58 AM
Master Fan

If you could write your own episode......

What would happen in it?

Mine would definitely be Hannah catching Big Cat in his deviousness and turning to Nick for support. Nick holds her and tells her that he will always be there for her and he will never leave again. A tearful Hannah breaks down and tells Nick that Sam is his son.
An angry Eddie confronts Janet and they argue. Which leads to hot passionate make-up sex (The best kind)
Ronnie and Aubrey go on their first date, and things are awkward at first but quickly warm up. Aubrey realizes that it feels like they've been dating all along.
Owen and Ikey go to Sully's together for the first time since Ikey was sleeping with Alison. Everything is good.
PP ans PG have pizza and watch youtube videos.
Old 04-05-2008, 08:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Unfaithful~ (View Post)
What would happen in it?

Mine would definitely be Hannah catching Big Cat in his deviousness and turning to Nick for support. Nick holds her and tells her that he will always be there for her and he will never leave again. A tearful Hannah breaks down and tells Nick that Sam is his son.
An angry Eddie confronts Janet and they argue. Which leads to hot passionate make-up sex (The best kind)
Ronnie and Aubrey go on their first date, and things are awkward at first but quickly warm up. Aubrey realizes that it feels like they've been dating all along.
Owen and Ikey go to Sully's together for the first time since Ikey was sleeping with Alison. Everything is good.
PP ans PG have pizza and watch youtube videos.
Love it!

In my eppie (whihc probably would take place earlier in the series)......

Nick would come to a school performance of Sam's. And because Big Cat thought work was more important than Sam he wouldnt show up until the end of the performance causing Hannah to holler at him. Then Nick, Hannah and Sam would go for ice cream and take a walk around Knights Ridge while eating their ice cream.

Phil suddenly realizes he doesnt know Pizza Girls name and goes on a quest...on his computer...to see if he can find it. When he cant, he has Eddie sneak into her house. But the neighbors see him breaking in and call the police. Eddie gets arrested. Pizza Girl is the one who has to bail him out and then finds out what he was up to.
Old 04-05-2008, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoLongSelf (View Post)
Love it!

In my eppie (whihc probably would take place earlier in the series)......

Nick would come to a school performance of Sam's. And because Big Cat thought work was more important than Sam he wouldnt show up until the end of the performance causing Hannah to holler at him. Then Nick, Hannah and Sam would go for ice cream and take a walk around Knights Ridge while eating their ice cream.

Phil suddenly realizes he doesnt know Pizza Girls name and goes on a quest...on his computer...to see if he can find it. When he cant, he has Eddie sneak into her house. But the neighbors see him breaking in and call the police. Eddie gets arrested. Pizza Girl is the one who has to bail him out and then finds out what he was up to.
I love it....Not knowing her name is killing me!!!!
Old 04-05-2008, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

I wonder if we'll ever find out.....
Old 04-05-2008, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

She has to have some weird name since she had so many brothers and sisters (Wasn't it like 8?)
On MY show her name is Ummm, I'm not sure yet. I'll think about it. I still say she looks like a Sarah but I don't think that's possible.
Old 04-07-2008, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

^

If I wrote my own OR eppie....Alison would never have cheated on Owen. I really didnt care for that part of the story.
Old 04-08-2008, 06:02 AM
Master Fan

me neither. I really like Owen
Old 04-08-2008, 05:28 PM
Master Fan

So do I. He's such a sweet guy. He didnt deserve that.