Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-14-2008, 03:56 PM
Master Fan

Episode Discussion: Spelling It Out (airs January 14th)

Quote:
Nick becomes suspicious that Aubrey is hiding something from him after she's overheard making a mysterious phone call.
Discuss away!
Old 01-14-2008, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Janet & Eddie Janet & Eddie Janet & Eddie Janet & Eddie
that is all i can wait for tonight! I'm getting kinda of bored with the Aubrey/Nick, i liked them last year, but that was when it was a forbidden teacher student relationship, now i like Ronnie & aubrey more

anyway, can't wait for tonight!
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 01-14-2008, 07:42 PM
Master Fan

I'm really looking forward to the J/E aspect of it as well!!
Old 01-14-2008, 10:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

Janet and Eddie were amazing.
Old 01-15-2008, 06:51 AM
Master Fan

Loved this episode...probably because the focus was FINALLY off of Owen. He's great as a supporting character, but really, enough was enough.
Old 01-15-2008, 07:50 AM
Master Fan

I loved this episode. Janet&Eddie rock my world.
What is Aubrey's secret? It's really bothering me.
And who is Sam's Dad?
So many unanswered questions!
Old 01-15-2008, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hmm. I was not a big fan of this episode. It seems like they made of Janet/Eddie sleeping together. It was not as "serious" as the Nick/Aubrey love scene.

Hannah gets on my nerves so much! I really can't stand her.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 01-15-2008, 10:59 AM
Addicted Fan

ITA agree with you about Hannah. Are they trying to make me hate her? Cause it's working. And Big Cat makes me so He can be so sweet and sincere and then be a total ******.

Btw, if Sam and the twins are in the same class (which we saw when Kristine bust in on the career day thing), why didn't Big Cat know about the Father-Son camping trip and why wasn't he already taking his kids? AND if he was just going to take Sam, wouldn't that be a catalyst for Kristine to come back in demading he take the twins too? Just a bit of continuity regarding that would be good.

Moving on: I said it before and I'll say it again, if this paternity thing doesn't have a payoff soon, I will have to take an O.Road break. Seriously, if we find out Aubrey's secret before this paternity thing comes out, I will lose it.

Janet and Eddie were perfect And she was so smooth turning on the music while they were kissing. And when Eddie changed it to Saturday Night and started stripping Plus, I love how he just laid in bed after and you could tell for the first time he didn't just want to run away. I love them.

Oh and my favorite was the guy who played Jimmy "Crackcorn" Duffer's older brother was the nerdy boy from Little Giants, one of my absolute favorite movies.

And the breakfast scene was the best. Everyone was clearly getting on the dad's nerves. How many rooms are in that house btw?
Old 01-15-2008, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

^ Totally loved the breakfast scene!!!!! It was like a stream of people coming down to eat!! I loved it!

I'm kinda curious to know what Aubrey is up to as well. Should be interesting to see what leads up to the reveal.

And as always...I cant wait to find out who Sam's real father is. It was nice to hear that it isnt Gavin. I knew it just couldnt be but it sure is good to hear it come from Hannah's mouth.

Last edited by SoLongSelf; 01-15-2008 at 05:12 PM
Old 01-15-2008, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

Hi all! So last night's episode was a-mazing! I really really enjoyed it. Here are some of my thoughts:

Eddie/Janet- All of their scenes were fantastic! I really liked their love scene, actually, because it wasn't heavy or serious. You could tell they are comfortable with one another and that is really awesome to see. The morning after scene, which could have been disastrous (according to what Eddie was saying beforehand about his morning after feelings) was VERY cute! The two of them really are darling and I hope they stay together

'Who is Sam's Dad' storyline- This is one storyline that really needs to find the light at the end of it's tunnel... They're setting it up to look like Eddie is the father, which, for so many reasons, doesn't make sense. And they're pushing it too much, being too obvious about it in the previews that I honestly don't believe he is the father. But I'm glad she finally admitted that Gavin Godder isn't the real father. Which leads me to this question: How in the heck did she get some successful dude to come to town once a year or whatever and pretend he was the father? I feel bad for Sam because he's the only who is going to be hurt the most out of all of this and he is the most innocent one at that. I still think it's Nick and Hannah is 'punishing' Nick for not coming back by keeping the news secret from him. I think I wrote a fic with that same idea a few years ago... makes sense. She just needs to wake up and spare poor Sam from any more hurt and confusion.

Janet/Hannah fight- Hannah needs to get off her high horse and apologize. Janet was only being a friend and trying to point something out to Hannah and she was absolutely right in what she said.

The Aubrey mystery- I'm already bored with it. Maybe it's because I'm a N/H shipper, but I've never really liked her. And so this storyline isn't really doin' much for me, although I admit I am a bit nosy as to why she's got the water works flowing and is being so secretive. My guess? She's either pregnant (or thinks she is) or she's into drugs.

Ikey/Owen- Owen needs to get over it. Life's too short. And Ikey wasn't the only one; Allison was a willing participant. I feel bad for Ikey, mostly; being all alone at the bar all the time. And it sounds like Big Cat has pulled him over to the dark side. This will not go over well.... sigh...

Next week's previews: They look intense! Mostly I can't wait to see them. They'd better be spilling the beans as to who Sam's daddy is soon... it's getting to be redicuous...
Old 01-15-2008, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

I have just been bored with OR this season. Im not feeling the Chemistry i felt last season with the cast. Last weeks episode was finally a one i liked in a long while but then i was bored to tears through most of last nights. Im so over the who is Sams father contreversy, just spill it already. I thinking he has to be Nicks really cause if he turns out to be Eddies then they pretty much make Eddies charcter look like a total creep.

I loved Eddies lil dance before him and Janet got it on, but was i the only one left unsatisfied by there love scene?

And Seriously i dont even care what the Hell Aubrey is up too.. I feel like they are forcing us to care cause they shoved her back into a relationship with Nick!

Seriously i feel like im watching the demise of a show taht could ahve been good. Poor BG its like OTH all over again. A good first half a season and then suckage all down hill! He should get out now... I used to love Nicks character but seriously what happened to that witty writer... Hes all but disappeared!
Old 01-15-2008, 08:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodicWays (View Post)

Oh and my favorite was the guy who played Jimmy "Crackcorn" Duffer's older brother was the nerdy boy from Little Giants, one of my absolute favorite movies.
OMG THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was driving me absolutely crazy as to who that guy was! I went to IMDB but i didn't know where to start! I feel ashamed that I didn't make the connection immediately since I've seen that movie a zillion times. I always cry when Johnny sees his dad, runs and makes the touchdown, but doesn't even care about the game as he jumps into his father's arms.

perfection.

speaking of perfection....janet and eddie.

I'm a little sick of the aubrey story. Obviously she's got some disabled relative she's taking care of or she's a crack whore. Either way, I don't care.

Big Cat is back to being on my good side. I flipflop so much with him. hahaha

I enjoyed the Hannah/Nick scene. It showed that they are growing apart, but she still cares enough to see what's going on his him. I was a little PO'd with Hannah though on account she only went to Janet when SHE needed something and didn't even bother to apologize. Ummm what kind of friend is that?

I would love to see more Ronnie! Give the boy a storyline.

Too much Pizza girl though. I don't understand her scenes...they're trying to make her a quirky new england girl and please, we are quirky, but cool quirky.

vote Jonathan Groff. All the cool kids are doing it.
Old 01-15-2008, 11:01 PM
Addicted Fan

^Don't feel bad. It took me like half the episode to figure it out. It was the nostrils that gave him away. And his bifocals. My God, that boy must be halfway blind as thick as those lenses are!

I also flip flop with Big Cat that's why it makes me so

My question with Ronnie: Was he so intent on breaking up Nick and Aubrey that he didn't care what Aubrey's secret was? I would think that if she's cheating on your brother (or whatever her dumb secret is) that it would kind of taint Aubrey for Ronnie but he seemed so intent on outting her it was like he didn't even care what was going on with her.

It seemed a little weird like if he really wanted Aubrey, I think Ronnie would protect her secret because he wouldn't want to hurt her.
Old 01-16-2008, 11:54 PM
Master Fan

are there any more episodes???
Old 01-17-2008, 06:46 AM
Master Fan

There is a new episode next week I believe.