Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-06-2008, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

Episode Discussion: Revenge of the Cupcake Kid (airs January 7th)

Quote:
An amateur comic book Nick wrote back in high school ridiculing a fellow classmate comes back to haunt him in the present.
Let the discussion begin!

Can I just say that I totally love the title?!
Old 01-07-2008, 09:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Ah! I don't even know what to say! I thought it was a great episode. So many twists and turns. I had really started to like Ray this season but that is no more. I can't believe the things that he did.

And poor Ikey!

Also, the whole Ray coming in between Janet and Hannah. NOT cool.

Sam is so cute. I loved his Batman references in the beginning of the episode. He's a cute kid.

Next week looks pretty good.
Old 01-07-2008, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I must say that this had to be one of my favorite episodes of the season! It was brilliantly written and the actors were on top of their game!

Eddie & Janet - Out of the few scenes that they did have tonight they owned me! They were so amazing once again and the chemistry between Geoff & Rebecca is simply incredible, some of the best chemistry on TV!

Eddie - Who knew he could sing, lmao! I really enjoyed Eddie tonight once again, standing up for his relationship with Janet & then the singing! Geoff was amazing tonight!

The Boys - I can not put into words how much i loved them this episode! The Tribunal was simply amazing and i couldn't help but shed a small tear! Owen needs to grow up & stop blaming Ikey, yea he slept with his wife but i want to see some more scenes of the boys back together!

Hannah & Janet - I swear they better not stop being friends, this is one of my favorite friendships on the show! But i have to admit the writer's did do some good writing because i thought that nothing would tear those friends apart but they made it seem so realistic

Cupcake Kid - I kinda hope he comes back for a couple episodes! This was a really good written character and i also think that the actor did a great job!

BigCat - I didn't think that could have hated this guy anymore, but tonight he made me hate him more than i ever thought possible! Seriously, Hannah is completely oblivious when it comes to him.

Promo - The Promo was COMPLETELY AMAZING! can it be next week already? Eddie & Janet FTW!!!

overall this night gets a 10! maybe even an 11!
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 01-07-2008, 10:49 PM
Elite Fan

Wow i totally loved tonights episode. First time in a while i didnt get bored! I loved Big Cats Return to form. I love to hate the guy! The Tribunal was great. I loved all the Batman stuff at the begining it was funny stuff. And Seriously how great was it to see the making of the Band again!
Old 01-07-2008, 11:04 PM
Passionate Fan

i LOVED tonight's episode!

ANd I'm super glad Big Cat is back to being an ass because the last couple episodes I was like "damn he's sexaaaaay" I knew something was wrong.

Umm Cupcake kid was PURE genius! I laughed so hard and it also made me really want a cupcake...not one with a lot of blue frosting like on the show--that's gross. But I really want one of those funfettie cupcakes now...you know the kind with the jimmies baked inside? Not to digress or anything...

I did feel bad for Ikey...I'm still team Owen though.

The character Hannah does absolutely nothing for me which makes me sad because I think Laura Preppon is the shizzit.

Now onto my favorite part of the episode. Um duh. Eddie punching that ass out. I love that we got the some confirmation that they are officially a couple tonight! And the preview before the show with him whipping his shirt at her...hot damn! I'm ready for some playfullness between these two. And judging from the previews, we're going to get some really honest, sweet stuff from them which I am completely jazzed about. I remember reading in an interview with the creator of the show and he was talking about how when he has someone sleep with someone else on the show it is never just about sex...it always means something and is completely real. I love that. And I can't wait for the coming episodes.

I think that's it for me for now...

Except I still kinda think big cat is sexaaaay

vote Jonathan Groff. All the cool kids are doing it.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, Im totally falling in love with Eddie more and more as the episodes go on.

Hes friggin sexy.

LOVE his relationship with Janet.
Old 01-08-2008, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hannah is so freakin' annoying! She knows Big Cat can be an ass.

Ronnie/Aubrey = adorable

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 01-08-2008, 10:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Ah! Ronnie and Aubrey! I love them. Poor Ronnie though. The scenes for them next week look great!!!

Also, I hope that Hannah finally gets told what made Eddi punch that guy. She needs to take off her blinders!
Old 01-08-2008, 10:10 AM
Addicted Fan

I was really starting to love Big Cat and then he just went and cocked it all up. I just wanted to yell at him "You got the girl! Stop being an a$$!" I don't get his continuing need to "destroy" Eddie and Nick. He "won" essentially, though when the prize is Hannah I figure he kind of loss.

Which leads me to Hannah. Big Cat has never lied to you in four years? And you believe that crap? First off, men lie all the time, even about stuff they don't even need to lie about. It's like ingrained. On top of that she knows that he destroyed Eddie's landscaping business and she doesn't think that it's possible Big Cat could be just a smidge dubious? She's a dumba$$. Does she also not believe he had anything to do with Owen finding about about Allison and Ikey?

I love Eddie and Janet. Once again the only voices of reason, and even though Janet was harsh to Eddie we know that she believed Eddie wasn't unprovoked.

The Cupcake Kid was great. You could understand how upset he was but he still pulled it out in the end and was nice to NIck and Eddie. Plus, I loved his punishment.

The Tribunal was a great idea and although I think Owen Rowan needs to get over himself. Ikey didn't say sorry about Allison in his whole speech. I think even all the things he said just proved how much he should have thought of all that before he had sex with Allison or continued to. I wonder a bit if Ikey thought he'd lose the guys but still have Allison. I still feel bad for him though. It's not like they live in NY. He can't find a job, he has no one to talk to, he's already socially awkward (seriously, these guys only work as a unit because they fit together, alone they're a bit off except maybe Eddie). Ikey has nothing.

I can't wait for next week. Please let Ronnie get Aubrey. I know it's going to suk for her but she had to know that Nick wasn't going to be ready to be in a real relationship for a while.
Old 01-08-2008, 11:28 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodicWays (View Post)
The Tribunal was a great idea and although I think Owen Rowan needs to get over himself. Ikey didn't say sorry about Allison in his whole speech. I think even all the things he said just proved how much he should have thought of all that before he had sex with Allison or continued to. I wonder a bit if Ikey thought he'd lose the guys but still have Allison. I still feel bad for him though. It's not like they live in NY. He can't find a job, he has no one to talk to, he's already socially awkward (seriously, these guys only work as a unit because they fit together, alone they're a bit off except maybe Eddie). Ikey has nothing.

I can't wait for next week. Please let Ronnie get Aubrey. I know it's going to suk for her but she had to know that Nick wasn't going to be ready to be in a real relationship for a while.

Oh totally agree with you! The whole time that Ikey was giving his speech I was just sitting there going "Apologize. Apologize. Apologize." And though it wouldn't have made what he did "ok" or go away, it would have helped at least a little. I do feel bad for him though and I just want Owen to "be the bigger man" and let it go. Hehe you are totally right about them only working as a unit. It's hard to imagine them not having one another and now Ikey has no one

I think I was totally blindsided by the Ronnie/Aubrey promo bit. I just figured that Ronnie would never even let his feelings slip out and then he'd move on. I'm so excited for next week.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:29 PM
Extreme Fan

I unfortunately missed last night's episode so if anyone could tell me where I could watch it or give me a brief summary, that'd be really nice.

What when on with Ronnie/Aubrey in the promo? You all have got me curious.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

^ ABC has the episodes up at their official website: October Road

Loved last nights eppie!

Ray...Didnt think it would be possible for me to hate the guy even more but he sure did a number in this episode! So not cool what he did to Hannah and Janet. That part makes me mad!

Sam...Cute as always!

The Boys...Totally loved them singing at the end of the eppie! It was way too cute! And I loved that Ikey called a Tribunal. I just wish things would have turned out differently. I wonder how all the other boys will react when they hear that Ikey is now working for Ray?!

Eddie...LOVE the guy!!!! Seriously!!! First for the fact that he was willing to go to dinner with Janet, Hannah and Ray even though he totally didnt want to and two...he stuck up for her!!! Gotta love him for that!

Next weeks eppie certainly looks interesting and I cant wait to see what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naceprettub (View Post)
The whole time that Ikey was giving his speech I was just sitting there going "Apologize. Apologize. Apologize."
So was I!

Last edited by SoLongSelf; 01-08-2008 at 04:38 PM
Old 01-08-2008, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoLongSelf (View Post)
^ ABC has the episodes up at their official website: October Road
Gotta love that.

Sasha
Old 01-09-2008, 06:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

soo.... A good episode.... only I am extremely upset with Big Cat and Hannah..

Seriously... Hannah: you are soooo blind... Ray is the biggest jerk ever... he never lied to you?? WAKE UP!! and being so mean to Janet was unnecesairy...

and I absolutely adore Janet and eddie... really adorable..

Wieke
Tumblr
avi: _onebreath@lj
Old 01-10-2008, 05:58 AM
Elite Fan

I loved the episode. So many Eddie/nick scenes and the cupcake kid is an awesome character I hope we'll see more of him.

felt bad for Ikey though and Hannah kinda loses for not seeing how evil big cat could be.