Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-01-2007, 06:51 AM
Master Fan

Episode Discussion: The Infidelity Tour (airing Monday December 3)

Quote:
In an attempt to get over his pain and move on, Owen employs Nick to learn the details of his wife's affair with his best friend, Ikey.
Discuss away!

I think the details are going to be too much for Owen to handle
Old 12-01-2007, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

aww my heart is soooo going to out to Owen... but for some twisted and strange reason i don't actually hate ikey, i kinda hope he gets a storyline this season
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 12-01-2007, 03:21 PM
Addicted Fan

I don't hate Ikey either. He seemed genuinely in love with Allison (though I think for her it was mostly the thrill of cheating). But Owen wanting to know the details? Sketchy. And has Nick not learned anything? Even if Owen uses the 'you owe me' excuse, Nick should NOT go there.
Old 12-03-2007, 08:30 AM
Passionate Fan

Sorry guys... just can't jump on the "poor Ikey" band wagon! I've had a best friend for 27 years... and her betraying me would be worse than my hubby doing it... and I love my hubby dearly! But this girl knows all my stories... she witnessed me evolve into the person I am! She's had my back, and I've had hers! Like Physicla Phil said... "You don't mess with the pack!"

I just hope we actually get some resolution on the big secret Eddie has tonight! I hope him and Nicks discussion doesn't get interupted... or this is actually the clip of the last scene of the show or something stupid like that. I just want to know that Eddie and Janet are safe from the Hannah/ Nick/ Big Cat fallout!!
Old 12-03-2007, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

^^seriously, me too.
Old 12-03-2007, 05:28 PM
Master Fan

Cant wait for tonight!!!!!
Old 12-03-2007, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This episode is pretty boring so far. Half way through and nothing happened. Except for Owen's little kick about the infidelity tour. I am sorry, but I am not interested in Owen, Ikey or Alison.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 12-03-2007, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

I actually think the idea of an "Infidelity Tour" is a great idea. And for the reasons that were mentioned on the show... I think that could bring some excellent closure to a situation like that. The one thing that seems fake out of it is how Allison and Ikey remembered all those minor details... idk. Just seems overdone.

I really hope that Owen and Ikey can somehow, someday mend their friendship. I think it can be done... but it won't be instant, that's for sure.

And I am about to scream if that secret doesn't come out soon! So close to hearing it, then nogo. GRR!

I am, however, REALLY enjoying all of these Hannah/Nick flashbacks Makes me enjoy the couple 10x more.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:12 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonesOCD (View Post)
Sorry guys... just can't jump on the "poor Ikey" band wagon! I've had a best friend for 27 years... and her betraying me would be worse than my hubby doing it... and I love my hubby dearly! But this girl knows all my stories... she witnessed me evolve into the person I am! She's had my back, and I've had hers! Like Physicla Phil said... "You don't mess with the pack!"

I just hope we actually get some resolution on the big secret Eddie has tonight! I hope him and Nicks discussion doesn't get interupted... or this is actually the clip of the last scene of the show or something stupid like that. I just want to know that Eddie and Janet are safe from the Hannah/ Nick/ Big Cat fallout!!
I agree with you but that's the problem with TV you always get to see it from both sides. So I tend to feel for both characters. I haven't watched the ep yet (west coast) so I agree if it ends with Eddie showing up at Nick's or they get interrupted I will be pissed.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:21 PM
Passionate Fan

i didn't get to see the epi...were there any janet and eddie scenes?

vote Jonathan Groff. All the cool kids are doing it.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:44 PM
Master Fan

Nope, no Eddie/Janet scenes... she's actually only in the episode for maybe 10 seconds... To whomever missed the episode, don't kick yourselves too hard, the "Secret" Eddie and Hannah were whispering about never came out... Mostly this episode was about Nick helping Eddie to deal with the affair *shrugs* Eddie came thisclose to telling Nick but backed out

One thing was pretty much confirmed though, regarding that secret, it has to do with Sam and if whatever the secret is gets told, it'll directly effect him. At least that's how I understood it. Anyone else?
Old 12-03-2007, 09:56 PM
New Fan

did anyone happen to catch the quote that physical phil said at the beginning of this episode to Owen about how he needs to just accept what has happened and 'own it' ???
Old 12-03-2007, 10:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleBehryGrl23 (View Post)
One thing was pretty much confirmed though, regarding that secret, it has to do with Sam and if whatever the secret is gets told, it'll directly effect him. At least that's how I understood it. Anyone else?
That's how I took it as well and it really seemed like Eddie wouldn't tell b/c of Sam, but then he didn't b/c of Nick I guess. How lame all of that buildup from the previews and then NOTHING. I wonder how long they're going to drag this thing out for?????????
Old 12-03-2007, 10:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ahh!! I missed it.
Trust me
I must've been so so so so lonely <3 <3 <3
Old 12-03-2007, 10:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by finallyleyton (View Post)
That's how I took it as well and it really seemed like Eddie wouldn't tell b/c of Sam, but then he didn't b/c of Nick I guess. How lame all of that buildup from the previews and then NOTHING. I wonder how long they're going to drag this thing out for?????????
Didn't surprise me at ALL to be totally honest. Episode teasers are ALWAYS misleading so the fact that they didn't spill the beans didn't surprise me. And I think they'll drag it out as long as they can. Because it's TV. More importantly, it's drama.

I understand it in a way because I mean, that's the driving point of the show. It's supposed to be about whether or not you can go home but really... c'mon guys... it's about Hannah and Nick and whether Sam is his. If that answer is revealed, that'll take a lot of the 'suspense' out of the show, IMO.

Annnnywaayyy... Hoping for next week's episode to be more uh, telling!