Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-18-2008, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

Episode Discussion: Hat? No Hat? (February 18th)

Quote:
In the midst of a commercial shoot to revive sales for "Best Friends' Windows," Nick learns from his accountant that he's broke.
Discuss away!
Old 02-18-2008, 09:11 PM
Elite Fan

I just dont know how i feel about this show anymore! I just wish they would move it along already. I guess im glad we actually got a discussion about who the dang father was today with her mom. By the looks of next week i think we might get a blow up.... Think the storm comes to blow and everybody finds out about Eddie and Hannah?

Guess im glad we didnt get any more pointless Aubrey SL... Still not sure why she had so much airtime the last two weeks...
Old 02-18-2008, 11:52 PM
Passionate Fan

any good Eddie-Janet interaction?
Old 02-19-2008, 12:02 AM
Elite Fan

Umm no Eddie-Janet sorry!
Old 02-19-2008, 06:34 AM
Elite Fan

I actually enjoyed this week's episode. But, I didn't like how Amy Acker's character turned out to be a lesbian. I thought Owen had great chemistry with her...a bit of a waste, IMO.

The commercial was hilarious!

Phil's nude complex was amusing... "sun on my bum" -

Hannah's mother was so rude... I didn't really like her. But, I liked how Hannah's Dad confronted Nick.

Nick is broke! Had to happen eventually... might force him to write another book.
Old 02-19-2008, 06:55 AM
Master Fan

I fell asleep!!! I'm so sad. I'm going to have to watch online,
Old 02-19-2008, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

The commercial was absolutely hilarious!!!!!! The boys did a great job!!

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Nick and his money situation.

I was sad we didnt get any J/E scenes. Hopefully we'll get some in the next eppie.

Overall I liked the eppie!
Old 02-19-2008, 05:07 PM
Master Fan

I wish we would've gotten Janet/Eddie I didn't like Hannah's mum either..her dad was sweet

The commercial was hilarious..I found it very ironic though..Sam being the kid with Nick and Eddie and how they are best friends and all chummy together..when in reality all of that is a fake like basically..

Damnit so now it's Eddie or Nick. Hannah doesn't know who the father is. I saw this coming. I hope people atleast find out about Hannah/Eddie next week..I dont think anyone will know who the real dad is for awhile..Janet will wanna know by the looks of the promo..
Old 02-19-2008, 06:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Anyone else getting a bit tired of Owen and his women drama? Don't get me wrong I like Owen, but I think he's getting a bit too much airtime at this point. He's becoming slightly annoying to me.

Glad we had an Aubrey free episode. She has more depth after the storyline with her father, but I really don't see the point b/c to me she is still just a plot device.

I'd love to see Nick writing again. I love that him and Eddie are in business together, but I'd also love to see him writing too.

I actually had some sympathy for Hannah in this episode b/c of her mom. I haven't really been liking her that much this season. She's so blindly into Ray and this who's the daddy thing has gotten annoying. Now I can kind of understand why she didn't come clean about Sam's father stuff back then eventhough it still doesn't make it right. She hasn't been a child for a long time now though so as far as I'm concerned she has no excuse. She has no excuse for lying to Sam all these years and no excuse for not letting the potential fathers know the truth. How she can tell Ray he can adopt Sam is seriously unbelievable since she hasn't talked to the real potential fathers. I know she wants to protect Sam, but how she has lied to him and continues to is just unbelievable to me. How she's went all these years not knowing the truth about her own son's paternity is really crazy to me. I have 2 boys of my own and I just can't believe she would lie to Sam, the real potential fathers about it, or how she's even went this long not knowing who the real father is.

I still don't think Eddie is the father. I think he has known for a long time though about the whole situation. I think the father will either be Nick or Phil. I still really hope it's Nick.
Old 02-24-2008, 12:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

hrm, the nakedness & cheesy commercial was hilarious.
havent seen the promo for the next episode.
know where i can find it?
Old 02-26-2008, 10:05 PM
Master Fan

This episode was a good one... Hurry. Up. Already. With. The. Reveal. I feel like were so close to finding out who Sam's real father is, haha....
Old 02-27-2008, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

Only 5 more days til a new eppie!