Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-08-2007, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

Episode Discussion: Deck the Howls (airs Monday December 10th)

Quote:
A surprising event occurs when the estranged Owen and Alison try to figure out how to split time with their kids during Christmas.

Post away.

I wonder if he can finally forgive her.
Old 12-08-2007, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

SOOO Excited for this episode!!
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 12-10-2007, 05:48 PM
Passionate Fan

2 hrs 12 minutes
Old 12-10-2007, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

watching now!
Old 12-10-2007, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Only one Eddie/Janet scene so far....

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 12-10-2007, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

Craaapp... while as it was nice of Ikey to give Alison a ride home, as she was stranded, I knew nothing good would come of it. And poor Owen... the look on his face Crap crap crap!

There's just a little over 10 minutes left of the episode and there has yet to be a Hannah/Nick scene! That 's SO uncool! I have a feeling though we'll get a good one by the end of the episode, given the news he just found out and how he reacted...
Old 12-10-2007, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Omgosh! Ronnie/Aubrey next week!

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 12-10-2007, 09:09 PM
Master Fan

Eddie (hands Janet box): I wanted to get you a leopard, but they were all out..

AWW and there were gift giving smoochies! These two are SO freaking cute it's unbelievable! They're gonna spend Christmas together in the car; it seems so 'simple' but so sweet!
I'm typing as I watch.... here are my thoughts as I watch the scenes

AHH! I *knew* there would be a Nick/Hannah scene! OOH! KISS! KISS! Y'know you wanna! GRR! I was so hoping they would. Man I guess getting a good and meaningful scene together is better than nothing... Gross that she comes home and kisses what's-his-name. Blah. But you can tell her thoughts are elsewhere

I think that is super sweet of Eddie to have stopped and wished Ikey a Merry Christmas. Yeah, what he did was wrong (even though he isn't the only one to blame) but it still must suck to be basically alone during the Holidays ::hugs Ikey::

Owen, go back home! Talk with your wife!
I feel so bad for the guy... Nothing seems to be going right for him and to see him sitting outside in the cold, looking like his world just ended, while there is a beautiful family scene going on inside just makes it even sadder. I don't think this'll go well for the reconsilliation of Alison/Owen

Previews for next week look pretty good! C'mon, who didn't see Nick's brother (his name escapes me) getting feelings for Aubrey. It'll be itneresting to see how this develops, if at all... Wonder who that girl is who Hannah seemingly has a beef with... Does anyone know the episode count for this season?
Old 12-10-2007, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Janet & Eddie - OMFG!!! how fricken cute were they together tonight? Honestly i do not think that i could love these two anymore! They are by far one of my favorite couples ever and soo sweet to each other and they honestly care about each other! EDDIE GOT HER JEWELRY && looked up her middle name.. come on that is love! I really hope and believe that these two are in it for the long haul! They just have too much chemistry together and are a refreshing change from the normal and completely drama filled couples that there is now.

Janet - awww i love Rebecca! She was awesome tonight, just completely awesome her acting was amazing, her facial expressions, everything!

Hannah & Janet - I absolutely adored their scenes tonight, i think they just might be the only couple/friendship on the show that doesn't have any drama around them and i love that! They get each other and you can tell that they have been best friends for a long time!

Hannah - I wasn't annoyed by Hannah tonight! She redeemed herself for saying yes to Ray, even though there were some Ray/Hannah scenes, she was so awesome tonight! The last scene with Nick and the scenes that she had with Janet were funny and sweet at the same time

Garret Family - Last scene FTW! Honestly "how bout it pops" was amazing and i really loved the progress that they made through the episode, from in the beginning to absolutely hating the idea of christmas to in the end having the conversation about their mom! I have yet to be upset with any of their storylines! Can't wait to see more garret family in the future

Nick - Man this just isn't the season for Nick is it? First with Hannah, then with the job, then with finding out about his mother?? It really hasn't been the season for Nick, for Bryan has done an INCREDIBLE job portraying the emotions!

Phil & Pizza Girl - Can these two get any cuter? I really love Phil's little speech to her that he doesn't care what his parents think, he cares what she thinks now!! aww, these two are just so cute and yea they are odd, but them being odd works for them and just makes me love them even more!

Phil - So happy that he stood up to his parents! It was great to see that him standing up for himself and not being under their pressure anymore! Even though i love his story and premise, i would love for him to step outside again!

Owen & Allison - Aww i was actually hoping that they would move on, it was starting to look like they have moved on and trying to get through it... I guess it is all wrong place, wrong time thing. I really hope that they get over it though! I have no idea why, maybe because they are a normal family with normal problems, but i really want them to work it out

Owen - awww I wanted to hug him when he was sitting outside the Garret's house! I can't help but feel bad for him!

Ikey - i wanna give ikey a hug as well, i know it was him who slept with his best friend's wife, but you can see that it just tears him up inside and that if he knew it would have gotten out that he would have never done it in the first place. and how cute was his face when Eddie said Merry Christmas?

Promo - looks like another good one! So exited, next week is gonna rock, and i need it since i have finals... ugh! but my shows will get me through the week!

Overall i give this ep a 10/10 because well it completely redeemed itself from last week!
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 12-10-2007, 09:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleBehryGrl23 (View Post)
Wonder who that girl is who Hannah seemingly has a beef with... Does anyone know the episode count for this season?
I think the girl is Ray's ex... and it's gonna be a 13 eppie season

I really loved tonights eppie too!

J/E did not disappoint!! I just these two

Hannah... Not out of the dog house... still can't believe she's messing up everyones lives with this Ray thing just b/c she is afraid
I'm glad she didn't kiss Nick... I hate mistletoe kisses... they are so contrived! These two care about each other too much to be faking it!

Garret family... these 3 men are just awesome to watch play off each other Especially Nick and his dad!!
And Ronny falling for Aubrey... i say "Go For It Ronnie... keep her claws off of Nick!!"
and... yep Nick is having a rough time... but notice how all roads lead back to Hannah Jane (I just how he calls her that )

Owen I just felt soooooo sorry for him... what a way to ruin Christmas! I want to give Owen a big hug and feed him some Gingerbread

Ikey still on my Sh** list!! But.... it was nice of Eddie to stop and give him a bump on Christmas Eve!!

and... I'm soooo glad we get another eppie next week can't wait!!

I wonder what is going to happen to the poor wolf cub?!
Old 12-10-2007, 09:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

omg...how cute...eddie asked janet to ride with him...that's so sweet!!!
Doesn't matter where I am or how badass
you think you've become.
Cause you know what? I'm Angel.
I beat the bad guys.
Old 12-11-2007, 12:02 AM
Master Fan

I loved all the Eddie/Janet and the wolf was ADORABLE.

who was the person at the end as the wolf howled though?

Aww I loved how Phil and his gf stood up for each other.

I thought Hannah and Nick would kiss. DAMN PROMOS but I loved their moments. I love the Garrett family.
Old 12-11-2007, 08:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Grint (View Post)
who was the person at the end as the wolf howled though?
If you are talking about the person hunkered on the Garret's porch, outside their window... it was Owen.
Old 12-11-2007, 08:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Definitely a cute episode. I loved Phil and Pizza Girl. Although I liked when his dad was straight up with him about leaving the house, all the rest was too much. Even if he was joking, who messes with their son's girlfriend like that?

I liked Janet and Eddie as usual.

I feel bad for Owen but he also needs to talk and stop running away. And I'm glad Ikey got a little bit of love. I was afraid he might end up suicidal if someon didn't crack and talk to him.

I don't want to talk about Hannah/Nick/Big Cat. I'm over that for a while.

I liked Nick's stuff with his dad. It's sad to know she was going to die but I see why she didn't want the kids to know. How much older is Nick than his bro. Even if he's like 9 years older that would mean his bro was 7 when mom died (Nick said she died when he was 16). It's hard to believe Ronnie doesn't remember much about her.
Old 12-11-2007, 08:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

I loved Phil and Pizza Girl. Although I liked when his dad was straight up with him about leaving the house, all the rest was too much. Even if he was joking, who messes with their son's girlfriend like that?
lol...my father in law still treats me like that - after 10 years!
Doesn't matter where I am or how badass
you think you've become.
Cause you know what? I'm Angel.
I beat the bad guys.