Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-21-2008, 08:25 AM
Master Fan

Episode Discussion:Dancing Days are Here again(Airs January21)

Quote:
Spoiler:

I put the episode description in spoiler tags as it reveals a very large piece of the Aubrey storyline.
Old 01-21-2008, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

^ Good idea! And wow, talk about taking the suspense right out of it....

Is this the last episode due to the writer's strike, or will there be another episode next week?
Old 01-21-2008, 07:02 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Sarah! Cant wait to see tonights eppie.

As for next week...I have no idea if there is a new one or not.
Old 01-21-2008, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

I sure hope so!

ETA: AHHHH!!! AMY ACKER IS A GUEST STAR! I love her from Angel.

Eddie/Hannah- GAG at the thought of them getting together. Makes sense though that Eddie is so mad at Ikey, really he's mad at himself. But shame on Eddie! I'm more angry and disappointed at Eddie for sleeping with Hannah after Nick left than I am at Ikey for sleeping with Owen's WIFE, go figure!

I don't think Hannah really knows WHO Sam's dad is, that's why there's such mystery. Either that, or I definitely don't think Eddie os the dad. I think Eddie would have made sure he was either proven or denied to be the father. And if he had been proven to be, he would have stepped up or they would have made some sort of arrangment. So basically, all that was admitted/revealed is that they slept together and that Gavin isn't Sam's real dad. I still think it's Nick....

Aubrey's dad- Waste of a storyline and airtime, IMO. What did we get out of it? Will he return eventually and we have to watch this strained father/daughter relationship be fixed over time? Hello. Aubrey is a secondary character...

Nick/Sam- SO glad we got that scene..... btw... can someone make an icon of that hug??? I'm glad Sam called Nick out and I'm glad Nick took to heart Sam's words and decided to fix things. Again, I still think he's Sam's dad.

Hannah/Big Cat- Barf. Barf. Barf. Why does this girl have such blinders on when it comes to him? Every time I see them all 'romantic' together, I think of the flashback in the pilot where he drives by and makes that crude comment... jee, and now she's head over heels in love with him? *crinkles nose*

Mr. Garrett- Oh no! I really hope this is all just a scare, this health issue. He is such an awesome character!

Owen/Allison-
I'm glad to see them sort of moving on... They needed to either commit to working things out or stop delaying their separation. Owen seemed really un okay about it at first, but I think the end of this episode hinted at some future romance between Owen and the woman who helped him

BTW... YAY for there being more episodes! Hey, I'll take this 2-week hiatus over no more episodes!

Last edited by Augusta; 01-21-2008 at 09:09 PM
Old 01-21-2008, 10:43 PM
New Fan

Where was Janet? I really didn't like that she seemed to disappear without a trace this episode. How come they don't ever show her hanging out over Phil/Eddie's place? (The Pizza Girl/Janet/Hannah partying in the preview would make more sense if Pizza Girl and Janet had actually spent time together over there.)

Otherwise, I thought the episode was okay because I liked Owen's adventures in dating and the Commander/Dean (they're a very cute couple). I enjoyed Eddie's smackdown of Hannah because she's been getting on my nerves and the dragging out of telling us who Sam's father is S0 annoying.

ITA, Apple, about Hannah/Eddie (even in the distant past) being gross. I sincerely doubt Janet knows that Hannah ever hooked up with Eddie, and I wonder if it will ever come to light and cause problems for their friendship or Janet/Eddie.
Old 01-21-2008, 11:47 PM
Passionate Fan

I tought that October Road, being a mid season show, had all the episodes written before the strike started, like One Tree Hill. Am I wrong?

I can't wait to see the episode, which will be tonight for me, but knowing that Janet won't be there is disappointing, as it is the fact that Eddie actually hooked up with Hannah in the past? Don't like that storyline.I was hoping they would have taken some other path.
Old 01-22-2008, 12:06 AM
Master Fan

I am so disappointed that Hannah and Eddie slept together and that was before Nick probably made his decision to stay away forever. I don't feel sorry for his book regarding those two anymore poor him, Sam and Janet.

I also think Hannah doesn't know who the father is but since she agreed to Big Cat's proposal to adopt Sam I dunno how she'll find out without everyone else finding out..plus it'd be embarassing..
Old 01-22-2008, 06:20 AM
Master Fan

Yes, I wonder how Hannah is going to handle who Sam's real father is.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

^ Ditto.

Agreed about the Aubrey's dad storyling! Seriously! How on earth did that make it into the eppie?!!

Totally missed not having Janet in the eppie. It just wasnt the same without her.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi. I usually do not post, but I recently started watching this show (and I love it) so here I am.

I'm really hoping Eddie is not the father. His comments last night made it seem like Hannah doesn't know who the father is. He said something like, me and you isn't the only thing that happened that summer, or the least of your concerns, something like that...I don't remember the exact wording.

Hopefully he isn't, I'm not a big fan of that.

But anyways, I def missed Janet too, I love her she's kinda the voice of reason on the show...along with Mr. Garrett of course.
Old 01-23-2008, 07:27 AM
Master Fan

I hope Eddie isn't the Dad, because if he is, and he knows it, he is making it seem like he doesn't care. That would ruin Eddie for me.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

H O T Spike_Angel, Welcome!

And I agree too. I really hope Eddie isnt the father.
Old 01-23-2008, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

I thought the Aubrey story line was a complete waste! Still too much focus on Owen for my taste.

I agree with everyone else and I hope Eddie isn't Sam's father. It would completely ruin Eddie's character. However, I do think that Hannah knows who the father is. Since Eddie was around, she could have and should have told him about Sam if there was even the possibility.

I liked the Nick and Sam interaction - it was long past time for that.

I missed Janet! She's become my favorite character because she's the only one who doesn't annoy me at the moment.
Old 01-23-2008, 08:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Unfaithful~ (View Post)
I hope Eddie isn't the Dad, because if he is, and he knows it, he is making it seem like he doesn't care. That would ruin Eddie for me.
ITA! Could not have said it better myself
Old 01-26-2008, 10:04 AM
Addicted Fan

So I said it before and now it's official. I'm done with O. Road until this "secret" comes out. I can't believe the Aubrey thing was resolved and we're still wondering "who's the daddy?" I'm not upset about it not being resolved. I'm upset about them not telling the audience and Eddie/Hannah with all the double-speak.

Plus, I've eel like they've painted themselves into a corner. Either Nick or Eddie is the dad (unless the twist is that Hannah went on a sex rampage after Nick left).

If Nick is the dad, it's unbearably frustrating and anti-climatic after the hype of the secret. If Eddie's the dad, it ruins his character. I'm over it.