Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-26-2008, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

Knights went to the local fair to buy hamburger when suddenly a group of people from the cast appeared out of the blue skies. Nick vowed to take part in the upcoming festival that was scheduled on the next day. Morning in due time arrived. The day the festival was very hot and crowded so much that it caused people to take lots of breaks between each scene to avoid the heat. Local children visited the fair as often as they could to have Ikey look for the last obstacle in the race. If one person decided to not vote in the fair's election for a princess, then Hannah tells the crew that Alison was not around to give her the results. The end brought out a turkey that was named Bob who didnt win bananas but won a gold trophy similar to the one that Hannah had won during lobsters any Friday night!" Triple scoops are on Eddie's ice skating ice cream sanwich. Janet decided that she wanted food from McDonalds so Hannah volunteered her services. She said "Hey Janet! Stay here while I go and buy you some chicken nuggets and apple fries." Sam said"hey Mom? Can I eat with Nick? He is my Dad after all right?" Hannah couldnt say much other than yes. Sam got a french fry and a milkshake from Janet and chicken legs from Ronnie. He burped and took a napkin to Aubrey so she could spit her chicken leg grit from the bone into it. "Thank you Sam," She said. Ronnie kissed Aubrey on the lips because he loves to kiss her. He grabbed her corn on the cob and took some ketchup from a random bottle holder
Old 10-28-2008, 06:09 AM
Master Fan

Knights went to the local fair to buy hamburger when suddenly a group of people from the cast appeared out of the blue skies. Nick vowed to take part in the upcoming festival that was scheduled on the next day. Morning in due time arrived. The day the festival was very hot and crowded so much that it caused people to take lots of breaks between each scene to avoid the heat. Local children visited the fair as often as they could to have Ikey look for the last obstacle in the race. If one person decided to not vote in the fair's election for a princess, then Hannah tells the crew that Alison was not around to give her the results. The end brought out a turkey that was named Bob who didnt win bananas but won a gold trophy similar to the one that Hannah had won during lobsters any Friday night!" Triple scoops are on Eddie's ice skating ice cream sanwich. Janet decided that she wanted food from McDonalds so Hannah volunteered her services. She said "Hey Janet! Stay here while I go and buy you some chicken nuggets and apple fries." Sam said"hey Mom? Can I eat with Nick? He is my Dad after all right?" Hannah couldnt say much other than yes. Sam got a french fry and a milkshake from Janet and chicken legs from Ronnie. He burped and took a napkin to Aubrey so she could spit her chicken leg grit from the bone into it. "Thank you Sam," She said. Ronnie kissed Aubrey on the lips because he loves to kiss her. He grabbed her corn on the cob and took some ketchup from a random bottle holder that

ETA: Just realized....time for a new thread!
Old 10-28-2008, 07:09 AM
Master Fan

Knights went to the local fair to buy hamburger when suddenly a group of people from the cast appeared out of the blue skies. Nick vowed to take part in the upcoming festival that was scheduled on the next day. Morning in due time arrived. The day the festival was very hot and crowded so much that it caused people to take lots of breaks between each scene to avoid the heat. Local children visited the fair as often as they could to have Ikey look for the last obstacle in the race. If one person decided to not vote in the fair's election for a princess, then Hannah tells the crew that Alison was not around to give her the results. The end brought out a turkey that was named Bob who didnt win bananas but won a gold trophy similar to the one that Hannah had won during lobsters any Friday night!" Triple scoops are on Eddie's ice skating ice cream sanwich. Janet decided that she wanted food from McDonalds so Hannah volunteered her services. She said "Hey Janet! Stay here while I go and buy you some chicken nuggets and apple fries." Sam said"hey Mom? Can I eat with Nick? He is my Dad after all right?" Hannah couldnt say much other than yes. Sam got a french fry and a milkshake from Janet and chicken legs from Ronnie. He burped and took a napkin to Aubrey so she could spit her chicken leg grit from the bone into it. "Thank you Sam," She said. Ronnie kissed Aubrey on the lips because he loves to kiss her. He grabbed her corn on the cob and took some ketchup from a random bottle holder that Hannah

I don't know how to start these threads?
Old 10-28-2008, 05:05 PM
Master Fan

Knights went to the local fair to buy hamburger when suddenly a group of people from the cast appeared out of the blue skies. Nick vowed to take part in the upcoming festival that was scheduled on the next day. Morning in due time arrived. The day the festival was very hot and crowded so much that it caused people to take lots of breaks between each scene to avoid the heat. Local children visited the fair as often as they could to have Ikey look for the last obstacle in the race. If one person decided to not vote in the fair's election for a princess, then Hannah tells the crew that Alison was not around to give her the results. The end brought out a turkey that was named Bob who didnt win bananas but won a gold trophy similar to the one that Hannah had won during lobsters any Friday night!" Triple scoops are on Eddie's ice skating ice cream sanwich. Janet decided that she wanted food from McDonalds so Hannah volunteered her services. She said "Hey Janet! Stay here while I go and buy you some chicken nuggets and apple fries." Sam said"hey Mom? Can I eat with Nick? He is my Dad after all right?" Hannah couldnt say much other than yes. Sam got a french fry and a milkshake from Janet and chicken legs from Ronnie. He burped and took a napkin to Aubrey so she could spit her chicken leg grit from the bone into it. "Thank you Sam," She said. Ronnie kissed Aubrey on the lips because he loves to kiss her. He grabbed her corn on the cob and took some ketchup from a random bottle holder that Hannah was
Old 10-28-2008, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

Knights went to the local fair to buy hamburger when suddenly a group of people from the cast appeared out of the blue skies. Nick vowed to take part in the upcoming festival that was scheduled on the next day. Morning in due time arrived. The day the festival was very hot and crowded so much that it caused people to take lots of breaks between each scene to avoid the heat. Local children visited the fair as often as they could to have Ikey look for the last obstacle in the race. If one person decided to not vote in the fair's election for a princess, then Hannah tells the crew that Alison was not around to give her the results. The end brought out a turkey that was named Bob who didnt win bananas but won a gold trophy similar to the one that Hannah had won during lobsters any Friday night!" Triple scoops are on Eddie's ice skating ice cream sanwich. Janet decided that she wanted food from McDonalds so Hannah volunteered her services. She said "Hey Janet! Stay here while I go and buy you some chicken nuggets and apple fries." Sam said"hey Mom? Can I eat with Nick? He is my Dad after all right?" Hannah couldnt say much other than yes. Sam got a french fry and a milkshake from Janet and chicken legs from Ronnie. He burped and took a napkin to Aubrey so she could spit her chicken leg grit from the bone into it. "Thank you Sam," She said. Ronnie kissed Aubrey on the lips because he loves to kiss her. He grabbed her corn on the cob and took some ketchup from a random bottle holder that Hannah was holding.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

I'll start the new thread.