Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2017, 03:14 AM
Master Fan

Luckily all the snow is gone now And the sun is shining So I should be happy, but I have this incredible stabbing headache. So I'm not happy at all Should probably not even be on the computer right now... but well
Old 02-13-2017, 07:32 AM
Moderator Support Team

hope you feel better mascha

we have really strong winds going on here. feels like its going to just blow you away. my dog is afraid to go outside. (he only weighs 8 lbs) so he probably has the right to be scared
Old 02-14-2017, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by always protect you (View Post)
That's a weird coincidence.
Yeah it is..
Old 02-15-2017, 11:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

how is everyone's week going?
Old 02-15-2017, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

Sloooow. But I've gone some good things so far Gotta work tomorrow and Friday

How are you, guys?

It soooo felt like spring here today, finally! 14°C/57°F, sunny, little wind, loooovely First time in a long time I could ride my bicycle without forgetting my gloves and thinking 'my hands are cold'

Last edited by Mazza d'Evill; 02-15-2017 at 02:44 PM
Old 02-15-2017, 05:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

glad you have nice weather and got to enjoy your bike

i cant wait for this week to end. i have friday and monday off. nice long weekend ahead
Old 02-16-2017, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
how is everyone's week going?
Good what about you?
Old 02-16-2017, 07:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

my week is over. i have friday off and monday. so i have a nice long weekend. i have no plans as of now, but im sure that will change at some point.

what are you up to?
Old 02-17-2017, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay awesome I've got no plans either.
Old 02-17-2017, 06:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

well today i woke up with a headache, when that went away around lunch i ended up going over my sisters house to watch her two kids (schools had a half day today) while my dad and bother in law painted their kitchen. i took my crazy dog over there with me to play with their crazy dogs and they wore themselves out he has slept the entire night since we got home
Old 02-17-2017, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That sucks and sounds like that was fun lol
Old 02-18-2017, 03:22 AM
Master Fan

Ahw, playing with dogs is always fun Too bad about the headache though! Hope that's better now

Had two incredibly long days at work... A few days ago, one of our managers asked me if I wanted to work from another city again on Thursday. Sooo, I said yes. How stupid of me. I had to start work at noon. Got on the train at 10:11 AM to get there on time (it's usually an hour by train). After about 20 minutes, the train came to a stop, right before the next station. Train managers had no idea what was going on. 15 minutes later, apparently there was some technical error at the station or the tracks. Another 15 minutes later, they told us we we gonna head back to Rotterdam (where I live) Another 15 minutes later, we were finally driving back at a slooooow pace. So eventually it took me over 1.5 hours to get from Rotterdam to.. well.. Rotterdam Had to take a long detour. So I arrived at work at 2 PM Daaamn, was I tired, and I still had to work. I was supposed to work until 6 PM, but then I had to take another shift, and was stuk there until 8:30 PM, with INCREDIBLY low productivity. Got home at 10 PM, 12.5 hours after I had left my house in the morning.

And yesterday was just the 'usual' long day: my usual trip-around-the-country-Friday But yesterday was fine, except that working from 7:30 AM to 5 PM is just pretty long and tiring for your feet and legs

And now I have a cold and a slight fever, and I NEVER have a cold and/or a slight fever Apparently this has been a bit much
Old 02-18-2017, 03:22 AM
Master Fan

Ahw, playing with dogs is always fun Too bad about the headache though! Hope that's better now

Had two incredibly long days at work... A few days ago, one of our managers asked me if I wanted to work from another city again on Thursday. Sooo, I said yes. How stupid of me. I had to start work at noon. Got on the train at 10:11 AM to get there on time (it's usually an hour by train). After about 20 minutes, the train came to a stop, right before the next station. Train managers had no idea what was going on. 15 minutes later, apparently there was some technical error at the station or the tracks. Another 15 minutes later, they told us we we gonna head back to Rotterdam (where I live) Another 15 minutes later, we were finally driving back at a slooooow pace. So eventually it took me over 1.5 hours to get from Rotterdam to.. well.. Rotterdam Had to take a long detour. So I arrived at work at 2 PM Daaamn, was I tired, and I still had to work. I was supposed to work until 6 PM, but then I had to take another shift, and was stuk there until 8:30 PM, with INCREDIBLY low productivity. Got home at 10 PM, 12.5 hours after I had left my house in the morning.

And yesterday was just the 'usual' long day: my usual trip-around-the-country-Friday But yesterday was fine, except that working from 7:30 AM to 5 PM is just pretty long and tiring for your feet and legs

And now I have a cold and a slight fever, and I NEVER have a cold and/or a slight fever Apparently this has been a bit much
Old 02-19-2017, 02:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

wow that does sound like an incredibly long two days for you. hope your able to catch up on some rest after that. i had another terrible migraine yesterday. i plan to call my dr again on monday about this. its driving me crazy they are getting way to frequently lately.
Old 02-19-2017, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

Good luck at the doctor. Hopefully he'll know something to help you with your migraines...

Was sick all day yesterday And today I had to start work at 6:45 AM. Luckily I no longer had a fever today, so I didn't call in sick. Weird day again Lots of technical errors on the train network. Again. But well, at least I got off an hour early