Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2015, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

iZombie 1.11 "Astroburger" Episode Discussion [Air Date: 05.26.2015]

The CW is reairing the complete first season on TUESDAY'S @ 9pm.
Join us on 8/25 to rewatch this episode

1.11: Astroburger

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:

When someone close to Major (Robert Buckley) dies of an apparent suicide, Liv (Rose McIver) consumes the brains resulting in a mix of reality and paranoia. Clive (Malcolm Goodwin) questions Major and learns of a secret computer file that may contain important details in the investigation – and finding the killer.

PROMOS!

RULES!

- Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

- No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

- Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

- Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 08-23-2015 at 01:18 PM
Old 05-26-2015, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

Thanks for the episode thread.

Part of me really wishes she had told the real Major the truth, and that he would've been that understanding. Unfortunately if Major really found out at this point, he'd be pissed.
d o w n bad
jess + tmblr | icon
Old 05-26-2015, 08:28 PM
Website Manager

Cool, I'll top this one. I haven't watched it yet, just got off work.
Old 05-26-2015, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I only started it because I didn't see it up already and the episode had aired.

Only a few eps left
Old 05-26-2015, 08:57 PM
Website Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by These Broken Stars (View Post)
I only started it because I didn't see it up already and the episode had aired.

Only a few eps left
It's all good. Plus, I'm sure others will start them in the future, as the MST won't be here that much longer.

Didn't realize it was tonight, and was at work when I realized there wasn't one yet.
Old 05-26-2015, 10:58 PM
Elite Fan

I really liked this episode but was sad to realize that she hadn't told him everything. But I though the Johnny Frost thing was super cool in a sixth sense but not kinda way,lol.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 05-26-2015, 11:37 PM
Website Manager

It was nice to see her tell him, and for him to be accepting of it, to know that was the reason she called off the wedding. But it was all a delusion, now that he said that he is going to kill them all, makes me think she won't be attempting to tell him again anytime soon. Though, I don't think he would deep down if she did tell him, it's kind of like criminals, just because one human commits a crime doesn't mean every one is guilty. Same deal for Zombies. Just happens to be most that they have shown on the show so far are not the best examples, though I guess it can be hard for most zombies to stay good if they have to rely on human brains to survive. With the missing astronaut brains, he's going to be out some major money. I wonder if Liv will taste any of them to find out that it's the astronauts?

Though, when there was the fake kiss, I was wondering if he would have gotten turned into a Zombie from just that, it's hard to say what degree of transfer turns one into a Zombie on the show, scratching is one, I'm guessing blood transfering is another based on the one that got turned last week.
Old 05-27-2015, 12:14 AM
Elite Fan

Based on Jacklyn and Blaine I would say that sex or kissing is one too or both of them.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 05-27-2015, 10:52 AM
Absolute Fan

Am I the only one who was annoyed by the bait-and-switch of most of Liv and Major's interactions in the episode being imaginary?
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 05-27-2015, 12:11 PM
Website Manager

Did seem kind of far fetched that there seemed to be only two people (besides the Devil) that she imagined were there, then again I'm not prone to dillusions and whatnot myself, so I can't say what it's actually like, but you'd think she would imagine other people other than just those two.

Though, I did find it odd before it was found out that the news person was spending so much time with her.
Old 05-27-2015, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicEmpress (View Post)
Based on Jacklyn and Blaine I would say that sex or kissing is one too or both of them.
Sex maybe... Kissing seems ridiculous IMO... There's only saliva...

Also we do not know what Blaine & Jacklyn did during sex... Maybe he did scratch her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter (View Post)
Am I the only one who was annoyed by the bait-and-switch of most of Liv and Major's interactions in the episode being imaginary?
I actually thought it was rather interesting! The episode would have been boring otherwise and it was kind of unbelievable how Major was ok with zombies and everything just because Liv told him. I do think he's the kind who would get mad at her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie (View Post)
Did seem kind of far fetched that there seemed to be only two people (besides the Devil) that she imagined were there, then again I'm not prone to dillusions and whatnot myself, so I can't say what it's actually like, but you'd think she would imagine other people other than just those two.

Though, I did find it odd before it was found out that the news person was spending so much time with her.
Yeah, me too!! It was really hilarious though! And one of the best part of the epi, with the devil speaking to her
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 05-27-2015, 02:54 PM
Website Manager

Yeah, it was kind of weird that he was accepting of it all no questions asked. But the devil thing was hilarious when Clive was looking at her talking to the vending machine and she played it off like it ate her money.
Old 05-27-2015, 03:08 PM
Absolute Fan

The whole bait-and-switch with Liv and Major annoyed me because it served no narrative purpose whatsoever and felt like a cheap stunt... which is a shame because I was ready to name the episode as the best of the season.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 05-27-2015, 06:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yeah, it was kind of weird that he was accepting of it all no questions asked. But the devil thing was hilarious when Clive was looking at her talking to the vending machine and she played it off like it ate her money.
I don't know...I felt like Major saying he was going to kill them all was MORE out of character to me.

Either way, this episode devastated me I've been hoping she'd tell him since the first episode!!! ugh
Old 05-27-2015, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

Quote:
That was a nice save on her part.

Now that we only have two episodes left, I'm really curious which way they're going to take this.
d o w n bad
jess + tmblr | icon