Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2015, 09:31 PM
Elite Fan

I loved this episode. I literally whimpered when Ravi got bit.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 05-05-2015, 09:41 PM
Absolute Fan

I wish 11:05 PST would hurry up and come because I really want to hear the AfterBuzz TV crew's thoughts on tonight's episode.

As for my own thoughts, here we go:
* I really want to know why the writers felt the need to unnecessarily turn Lowell into a liar just for the sake of drama during the closing moments of the episode.

* I'm seriously hoping Ravi manages to survive being bitten by his zombie rat because I want him and Peyton to be a permanent thing and that's less likely to happen if he becomes zombified.

* Lieutenant Suzuki being in Blaine's pocket was fairly predictable, especially after the announcement that the bodies of the missing street kids had been found on the Shepherds' property, although I'm intrigued as to why Blaine didn't feel the need to clue Suzuki in about Liv's presence in the morgue.

* Why, Major, why? Listen to Liv and stay out of this mess.

* I didn't catch on to Jane being this week's murderer until Liv and Clive did, so kudos to the writers for their handling of all the red herrings they put forth.

* I'd seen the scene where Liv and Ravi find the zombie rat already thanks to it being shown on Conan last week, but I still got a kick out of it, mainly because of how both Rose and Rahul played it.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 05-06-2015, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Glad to here that the episode was good.

I'll try to catch up soon.
Old 05-06-2015, 05:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter (View Post)
I wish 11:05 PST would hurry up and come because I really want to hear the AfterBuzz TV crew's thoughts on tonight's episode.
https://youtu.be/-4AadgA7KhQ?list=PL...3n1ro1mla-ImWR
Old 05-06-2015, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

Quote:
I really want to know why the writers felt the need to unnecessarily turn Lowell into a liar just for the sake of drama during the closing moments of the episode.
I don't really know if that made him a liar. He could have more than one way he gets his stash, or his situation could've changed in the span of time he's known Liv. I'm sure it'll get straightened out next week.

Quote:
I didn't catch on to Jane being this week's murderer until Liv and Clive did
Same here. They did a great job with this storyline.

Quote:
Why, Major, why? Listen to Liv and stay out of this mess.
And THIS. I guess he figures he's already gotten himself fired, how much worse can it get? Much worse, much MUCH worse.
d o w n bad
jess + tmblr | icon
Old 05-06-2015, 08:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I didn't catch on to Jane being this week's murderer until Liv and Clive did
Quote:
Same here. They did a great job with this storyline.
i knew it was her the second they showed her face. out of all the suspects she was the only face i actually recognized from other shows. so i figured she had to be the guilty one..lol
Old 05-07-2015, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicEmpress (View Post)
I loved this episode. I literally whimpered when Ravi got bit.
that made me sad too..I don't want Ravi to be a zombie - but what if Major somehow got turned. Fairly certain that Lowell would be history if Liv discovered that given her thoughts on the differences between her connection to Lowell vs Major..
Old 05-07-2015, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoEyes (View Post)
that made me sad too..I don't want Ravi to be a zombie - but what if Major somehow got turned. Fairly certain that Lowell would be history if Liv discovered that given her thoughts on the differences between her connection to Lowell vs Major..
I really hope this never ever happens. It would be way too predictable for her to end up with Major again if he got turned. Please, oh, please do not let it happen writers.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-07-2015, 02:06 PM
Elite Fan

So watched the episode...wow.

I don't want Liv and Lowell to end, but it seems like the writers were trying to prove a point about mentioning how they wouldn't be together if they weren't both zombies . I think some major issues are going to arise about him lying about where he was getting his brains. I just hope that he tries to explain to her the situation that he was in. Obviously Blaine is extorting the rich and powerful so maybe he can try to get Liv to see his side and they can fight together .

Ravi and Peyton . Give me this please! I was so hoping for that to happen, but I'm nervous now that he was bitten by ZombieRat. I hope he doesn't turn. I mean so far everyone has been turned by getting scratched so maybe he will be safe...I hope.
Old 05-07-2015, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
So watched the episode...wow.

I don't want Liv and Lowell to end, but it seems like the writers were trying to prove a point about mentioning how they wouldn't be together if they weren't both zombies . I think some major issues are going to arise about him lying about where he was getting his brains. I just hope that he tries to explain to her the situation that he was in. Obviously Blaine is extorting the rich and powerful so maybe he can try to get Liv to see his side and they can fight together .

Ravi and Peyton . Give me this please! I was so hoping for that to happen, but I'm nervous now that he was bitten by ZombieRat. I hope he doesn't turn. I mean so far everyone has been turned by getting scratched so maybe he will be safe...I hope.
The bold part would be so great.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-07-2015, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Still haven't watched this episode yet. There was some sporting event on so it doesn't air until Sunday for me! I know I could watch it online but I don't like watching shows on my computer.
Old 05-07-2015, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

that sux when shows are pre-empted. Especially by Sports! $%^&*()
Old 05-07-2015, 10:51 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm just wondering how close is Major digging in to finding out more about Zombies and if the truth about Liv will somehow appear likely. It seems Major is really spiraling down from the life he had, since the lost of guys he was looking after and is job, and finding himself in jail. It really hit on point the fact that him and Liv really have a connection,regardless of Liv being turned into a Zombie. I loved the Lowell and Liv relationship, but it makes you wonder if it will fiz out,since it made Liv think of what having a true relationship means, especially the fact pointed out, if she and Lowell haven't became Zombies, they wouldn't haven't gotten together like they did. Blaine is something else, can't wait for him and Liv to meet again. Interesting angle for Peyton and Ravi.
Old 05-08-2015, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

This episode really threw a lot of things up in the air. It'll be interesting to see where everything lands.
d o w n bad
jess + tmblr | icon
Old 05-10-2015, 12:40 AM
Website Manager

Blaine said she has her part to play. I'm wondering what that might be... selling the "cure" to select people for outrageous money? I do wonder what Blaine has on the policeman that is keeping him in line other than offering him 'brains', unless that's all there is to it.

I don't think Liv is interested in getting rich of other people's misfortunes, she is helping the police afterall solve murders.

And what will happen now that Ravi has been bitten by the rat. Just how sharp/powerful are those teeth if it went through that glove?