Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2005, 04:37 PM
Addicted Fan

Wimbledon

Hey

I looked and i dont think there is a thread for this movie. If there is sorry.

I saw this movie last night. OMG what a CUTE movie. I love it so much. Talk about it here. k

Does anyone know if there are any Lizzie/Peter fanfics out there??
Thanks

Angie
Buffy/Angel, Pacey/Joey, Max/Liz, Brian/Justin, Charlie/Claire, Nancy/Hartigan, Wolverine/Rogue, Erik/Christine, Jack/Elizabeth, Mason/George, Mal/Kaylee Chiana/John, Peter/Claire, Daniel/Betty, Doctor/Rose, Bill/Sookie, Riddick/Jack, House/Cameron, Belle/Rumpelstiltskin
Old 03-01-2005, 05:30 PM
Elite Fan

I could have sworn there was a thread for this already but I can't seem to find it, if it existed at all..

I haven't seen this movie. Not that interested for now, though as a Kirsten fan I know I'll watch it someday.
Old 03-02-2005, 10:05 AM
Master Fan

I watched this for the first time last Thursday.
And yes it was very cute.

I really liked Kirsten in it and it was the first time I had seen Peter in anything and I must say I was rather impressed.

Some pics:

Old 03-02-2005, 01:05 PM
Passionate Fan

It was a pretty cute movie!

Avy: pessimistreader
Old 03-02-2005, 02:02 PM
Supreme Fan

I adore Paul Bettany, so I watched it the other day. Kinda wish I hadn't, but I enjoyed watching Paul none the less. I was just so disconnected from the whole romance. I think it would've more interesting had it focused on Peter's tennis and nix the romance, or have it as the B storyline, not the main one.
Old 03-02-2005, 04:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah Paul is cute

Aussie bubbles Paul was also in A Beautiful Mind and A Kights Tale. Thatz all i can remember him in but im sure he was in more.

Angie
Buffy/Angel, Pacey/Joey, Max/Liz, Brian/Justin, Charlie/Claire, Nancy/Hartigan, Wolverine/Rogue, Erik/Christine, Jack/Elizabeth, Mason/George, Mal/Kaylee Chiana/John, Peter/Claire, Daniel/Betty, Doctor/Rose, Bill/Sookie, Riddick/Jack, House/Cameron, Belle/Rumpelstiltskin
Old 03-02-2005, 11:09 PM
Passionate Fan

I loved this movie. It was a movie i could watch over and over again!!!!!!

I love how the family game together at the end, and it was a love story that although they did have some ups and downs. I also liked how it showed that you dont need to be young to win at a sport, most people think you need to be young, which is not always true

---

So I'm not crazy after all, here's the Wimbledon thread that we couldn't find. Please, keep discussing there.

Last edited by ROCKSTAR; 03-03-2005 at 09:42 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread