Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2005, 07:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

This weekend....

What you all planning on seeing this weekend??

Here's what is coming out:

Hustle and Flow
Devils Rejects
The Island
Bad News Bears
Old 07-22-2005, 07:44 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr
Henry Cavill

I'm most interested in The Island as well as Hustle and Flow. I will see one or the other or maybe even both. Devils Rejects and Bad News Bears I wouldn't go see in the theater. I'll wait for DVD. The Island seems like a big screen kind of movie. And Hustle and Flow has been getting alot of good buzz. I like Terrance Howard and am looking forward to seeing it.
Old 07-22-2005, 09:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

i would hope that your thread just doesn't become a "list" thread with no thoughts, rhyme or reason as to why people want to see their picks this weekend.....with that in mind.....

one of the films i plan on seeing this weekend is 'last days' from a director i have a love/hate relationship with, gus van zant...loved 'elephant'....hated 'gerry'.....don't even bother with his remake of 'psycho' see the original...

'last days' is loosely based upon the last few days of a character who resembles kurt cobain.....god when are they going to let that guy die.....will be back to post my feelings about the film on "what was the last film that you saw...." thread later on today......

Old 07-22-2005, 09:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Not gonna see any movie this weekend. Too freaking busy. I'm glad I'm not interested in The Island. One less movie on my To Watch List.
Old 07-22-2005, 03:16 PM
Elite Fan

This thread is a good idea but we can post the movies we'll see in the weekend here -> Movie Addicts' Daily Blog - come on in!.

It's a great thread and I've been waiting for more people to post in it. Please!

I'm closing this but just because there's another thread with a similar subject. And like mukooh said it won't turn into a 'list thread' exclusively.