Don Jon
The Bling Ring
Old 07-12-2013, 03:10 PM
New Fan

2nd part of 300 and avengers..
Robert Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 05:52 PM
Master Fan

The Wolf of Wall Street (Leonardo DiCaprio, Matthew McConaughey, Jonah Hill)
Out of The Furnace (Christian Bale, Woody Harrleson, Willem Dafoe, Zoe Salanda )

I'm adding to the list. The stars alone have me sold.
The Survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 03:54 PM
Loyal Fan

I think I'm gonna go watch The Bling Ring sometime next week, it doesn't look like something I'd go crazy over, but it does look interesting. I also think it's going to be exciting to see 12 Years a Slave, McQueen's choice of music in the trailer baffled me, but he hasn't disappointed me with either Hunger nor Shame, so I look forward to it. I've also heard a lot of good things about Pacific Rim, so I might check that one out when possible.
Old 07-19-2013, 06:37 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Natalia Tena who is played Tonks in Harry Potter and Robbie Kay who was in Pirates of the Caribbean have a new film out called ways To Lie Forever and it is supporting a great cause. A part of the ticket sale proceeds are going to Children Cancer research.

The film Ways To Live Forever opens today Friday July 19th in select cities! Hope you all can go see the film and help support in the fight against childhood cancer!

Here is the website for more information
Ways To Live Forever movie - Official North American site

Quote:
Ways to Live Forever
Trailer - Photos - IMDb
‎1hr 35min‎‎ - Rated PG-13‎‎ - Drama/Family‎
Director: Gustavo Ron - Cast: Ben Chaplin, Greta Scacchi, Emilia Fox, Robbie Kay, Alex Etel
Like most inquisitive boys, 12-year old Sam wants to know about UFOs, horror movies, ghosts, and girls. Sam also has leukemia, and although the adults in his life don't want him to dwell on it, Sam wants to know everything about his disease and death, a possibility he might face. Together with his best friend, Felix, he embarks on a "scientific investigation" with questions, observations, evidence, reflections, and lists of all the things he wants to do someday -- like breaking a world record, flying in a blimp, kissing a girl for the first time, and experiencing what it's like to be a teenager. In this poignant yet ultimately uplifting tale, Sam and his family face the immensity of an uncertain future with love, humor, and a touch of the unexpected

Trailer for Ways To Live Forever
Ways to Live Forever (Vivir para siempre) (2013) - YouTube

Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:14 PM
Elite Fan

Pacific Rim! I'm planning to go tomorrow or Monday.
ROCKSTAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 07:46 AM
Extreme Fan

I def wanna see The Conjuring (looks like the only horror worth watching in a while), Pacific Rim (heard it was amazing), City of Bones & probably World War Z.
Obey-Jinki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 11:28 AM
Loyal Fan

I agree re. The Conjuring, it looks terrifically good (but hey, Vera Farmiga's in it, it can't be anything else than good )
Old 07-22-2013, 12:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bette Davis (View Post)
I agree re. The Conjuring, it looks terrifically good (but hey, Vera Farmiga's in it, it can't be anything else than good )
The movie rated well in Rotten Tomatoes too. And I love Vera! Her sister was really good in American Horror Story too.
Obey-Jinki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:51 AM
Obsessed Fan

'the endless summer' from 1966......bruce brown's iconic surf documentary....

why? it's one of my father's favorite movies.....it's showing on the big screen of a theater about a mile from where i live......and i'll be able to sit upstairs in the balcony and eat popcorn.....

mukooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:13 PM
Elite Fan

I love X Men and Hugg Jackman but I won't see The Wolverine at the cinema. The last movie was terrible so I'll wait for the DVD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bette Davis (View Post)
I want to see The Conjuring because of Vera Farmiga

Last edited by ring of fire; 07-23-2013 at 03:41 PM
ring of fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
I love X Men and Hugg Jackman but I won't see The Wolverine at the cinema. The last movie was terrible so I'll wait for the DVD.
This.
Old 07-31-2013, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

American Hustle

Old 08-03-2013, 05:27 AM
Master Fan

Rush - looks really interesting!
Old 08-13-2013, 04:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ender's Game, because I loved the book when I read it when I was in high school and I had always anticipated a film out of it.
Collins is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread