Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2015, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No. Didn't watch the Kill Bill.

But I Love those movies. It's been rumored for awhile that a third Kill Bill is in the making...
Old 03-12-2015, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Oh my god, I just watched that Kill Bill movie!! That's so funny and really cool! What other ones do they do homemade movies to?
Old 03-13-2015, 05:16 AM
Elite Fan

Check out their channel for the playlist - so well done on a small budget! If you love Movies and fan-made content you will love their devotion.

Millie, I am not having a go at you here - - just setting that straight from the beginning! I just do not see the big deal about watching a 2.5 minute video that is great, I watch all links people add on here, and on the other boards. They are generally shortish (this is very short much like your link above that I watched twice.) I apologise in advance if you think I am being too harsh here.

It is not Kill Bill, but it is a fan-made homemade scene from the movie played in-sync with the original scene so we can see how well it was done. It was made flawlessly with clear devotion and well - awesome skillz for their art of acting, direction and casting plus the props! Cardboard/aluminium foil knives!?! Easy to watch a 2.5minute video such as this, I mean, I watched the 'Clown' video above and it did not kill me to do so. I only lost 2.5 minutes of my life - and was all the better for it! I liked those 2.5 minutes watching that trailer. I would like to see the film once it is released out of the cinema (will not watch it in a cinema, but at home.) Perhaps you might like what is in that 2.5 minute fan made Kill Bill video if you liked the original films? Matt liked it.

I have not heard about a 3rd Kill Bill film rumour but it seems unlikely to me of that ever happening but you never know - the way Hollywood is these days what with the el-desperado things they do these days of remakes, prequels, sequels, video game/comic book films and such being the norm, they probably will make a bunch of prequels and remakes of Kill Bill itself in a few short years from now!

Matt, this one you will love! BTW, a friend of mine named his dog Rufio when he got him 5 years ago!!

Last edited by Camibra; 03-13-2015 at 06:07 AM
Old 03-13-2015, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

oh my god! I'm in love with that Hook one....thank you for posting that. I'm going to subscribe to them right now!
Old 03-13-2015, 04:52 PM
Elite Fan

Glad you liked it! This is why I share these short videos, I thought others on here might be inspired by them in one way or another. Did you like how even the REAL Rufio reprised his original role for no payment? All done on a driveway for the angles of the picket fence!? They could have had a cardboard or sheet of fabric as a background is my only critique for this to hide the road behind them and houses across the street...
Old 03-14-2015, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camibra (View Post)
Glad you liked it! This is why I share these short videos, I thought others on here might be inspired by them in one way or another. Did you like how even the REAL Rufio reprised his original role for no payment? All done on a driveway for the angles of the picket fence!? They could have had a cardboard or sheet of fabric as a background is my only critique for this to hide the road behind them and houses across the street...
Dante Basco isn't really the hottest name i Hollywood now, so he doing that is just cool and says he loves that role. He said the single saddest tribute to Robin Williams: See you in Never Land.
Old 03-16-2015, 04:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Clint - I take no offense. It's just that 99% of the time when I'm posting I'm usually watching something, and don't feel like pausing to go watch something else.

If I remember to go back later and watch, then I will.
Old 03-16-2015, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millie May (View Post)
Clint - I take no offense. It's just that 99% of the time when I'm posting I'm usually watching something, and don't feel like pausing to go watch something else.

If I remember to go back later and watch, then I will.
i'll remind you, hehe
Old 03-16-2015, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Matt!
Old 03-16-2015, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Quote:
Thanks Matt!
lol, any time!
Old 03-16-2015, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's a good plan!
Old 03-18-2015, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Quote:
It's a good plan!
Like I said before, we're awesome!
Old 03-18-2015, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We so are!

Most looking forward to Insurgent which is out this week, March 20th I believe!
Old 04-17-2015, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hatefll 8 trailer is up

The Hateful Eight is an upcoming American western film directed and written by Quentin Tarantino. It stars Samuel L. Jackson, Kurt Russell, Channing Tatum, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Walton Goggins, Demián Bichir, Tim Roth, Michael Madsen and Bruce Dern. The film is set some years after the Civil War in Wyoming and it revolves around eight westerners who seek refuge in a stagecoach stopover on a mountain pass during a blizzard.

The film's development was announced by Tarantino in November 2013. However, after the script was leaked in January 2014, Tarantino decided to cancel the movie and publish the script as a novel instead. After directing a live read of the leaked script at the United Artists Theater, in Los Angeles, Tarantino said that he had calmed down and was going to film The Hateful Eight. Filming officially began on January 23, 2015 in Telluride, Colorado. The film is set for a fall 2015 release by The Weinstein Company..

If you knw his type of films and looking at trailer graphics, it will be bloody and very expicit language
Old 04-17-2015, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

Thank you, Logan

Tarantino is well known about the blood in his movies so we now what we're waiting for. It looks interesting as all his previous films

~ Pari ~ addicted to brainies Icon by me
Closed Thread   Post New Thread