Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2004, 07:37 PM
Cotton Candy

Yeah, there wasn't enough room on the door. That was the whole reason why Jack had to stay in the water. I guess they could've taken turns, but then we wouldn't have gotten that oh so powerful ending.

Kelly-They're awesome! Thanks so much for making them [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 03-06-2004, 10:31 PM
Loyal Fan

I asked my dad once why, for the love of all that is holy, Jack and Rose didn't take turns on the door. He said that since the water was so cold, Jack would probably get hypothermia (something like that) really, really quickly, and then his legs would be frozen, so there would be no point to taking turns.

"It does not say that."

"You're right. But it would be so classic if it did."
Old 03-06-2004, 11:19 PM
Cotton Candy

That's very true. I never even thought of that. So, there ya go [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I was just talking to my friend's little brother and he told me that he had a small part in Kate Winslet's new movie with Jim Carrey! How cool is that? It was filmed at the end of 2002 and I just found out now! I couldn't believe that he never told me. Anyway, I watched the preview for the movie and I saw him in it! It's very exciting [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And guess what? He met Kate Winslet and talked to her! I was like "As a huge Titanic fan, I'm majorly envious of you right now", [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].

[ 03-06-2004: Message edited DCreekFreak ]

Old 03-07-2004, 06:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Chippewa Falls Dawson [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Wow...thanks [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] great board name too

DCreekFreak [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] thanks
"As a huge Titanic fan, I'm majorly envious of you right now"
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I hope he knows what that means...how little is he?

[ 03-07-2004: Message edited Crazy_D+J_Fan ]
Old 03-07-2004, 09:29 AM
Cotton Candy

Yeah, I've always loved Chippewa Falls Dawson's displayed name [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yeah, he knew what I was talking about. He's like 13.

Old 03-07-2004, 08:16 PM
Loyal Fan

I love my displayed name too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

That's really cool your friend's little brother was in Kate's new movie! Me and my dad just saw the trailer for it and were saying we have to see it, since Kate's in it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"It does not say that."

Old 03-07-2004, 08:39 PM
Cotton Candy

Yeah, I was so excited!

Old 03-07-2004, 09:57 PM
Master Fan

One thing I'm wondering, is why did Jack sink after Rose lets go of his hands since all the other bodies in the water were floating? I know, it's probably a stupid question... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 03-07-2004, 11:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

He was holding on to the door and he hands. Also, the handcuffs were frozen to the door so he couldnt of sank anyway
Old 03-08-2004, 07:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Jack had no lifejacket on. All the other people in the water did, so they were able to stay above water.

"It does not say that."

Old 03-08-2004, 12:29 PM
Cotton Candy

Enjoy!

[ 03-18-2004: Message edited DCreekFreak ]

Old 03-08-2004, 02:00 PM
Elite Fan

I saw it 3 or 4 times in the theather. Good times. Actually, this movie provided one, if not *the* best time I had on my teenage years.
Old 03-08-2004, 02:30 PM
Cotton Candy

Wow, you sound just like me [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Those really were good times. Every time I hear the Celine Dion song, I get all nostalgic and sentimental.

[ 03-08-2004: Message edited DCreekFreak ]

Old 03-08-2004, 05:10 PM
Passionate Fan

12+ times. I completely lost track after 12.

Yay, [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I was a fan...

[ 03-08-2004: Message edited Jasonsgurl310 ]
For I have lied, and killed, and stolen; betrayed and broken trust. But there is the one thing that shall lie in the balance. When I shall stand before God, I shall have one thing to say, to weigh against the rest. Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, and God! I loved her well.” -Jamie Fraser
Lyns
Old 03-08-2004, 06:10 PM
Cotton Candy

That's a lot of times!

Not a fan anymore? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Closed Thread   Post New Thread