Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2010, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Superman "Man Of Steel" Gets a Director

Breaking news

Zack Snyder Directing ‘Superman’ – Deadline.com

Breaking: Zack Snyder has been chosen to direct the new installment of Superman for Warner Bros. Snyder was on a short list of directors that Deadline revealed recently, who met with the studio and producers Chris Nolan and Emma Thomas.
Snyder is an inspired choice. He is a cornerstone filmmaker for Warner Bros., a visual stylist whose efforts for the studio include 300, Watchmen, and the upcoming Suckerpunch. Deadline revealed back on February 9 that the DC Comics stalwart Superman became a priority project when Nolan came up with an idea that David Goyer would write.

Based on older news looking or Christmas 2012 release .Now that they have decided on a director and have producers set ,now it is choosing new Superman , last I heard Brandon Roth gave up 2 years ago on recreating the role .

updated 7pm : UPDATE & EXCLUSIVE: I just spoke with Zack Snyder, who confirms that as soon as he completes post on Sucker Punch, he'll move right into Warner Bros' long awaited next Man of Steel movie in development with Chris Nolan and David Goyer. "I've been a big fan of the character for a long time, he's definitely the king of all superheroes, he's the one," Snyder, who directed Watchmen and 300, told me. "It's early yet, but I can tell you that what David and Chris have done with the story so far definitely has given me a great insight into a way to make him feel modern. I've always felt he was kind of awesome. I'll finish Sucker Punch and get right at it."

Here is the logo 3D

Last edited by Logan; 10-04-2010 at 04:11 PM
Old 10-06-2010, 08:59 PM
Elite Fan

This sounds good. Snyder is great with visual. This could be the perfect marriage of story and visual.
Old 10-07-2010, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not so sold on Synder, visuals aren't everything. I'm relived that Goyer is going to write the script. It could turn out good if they get a good cast.