Old 06-02-2006, 12:01 PM
Elite Fan

How old is the movie?
Old 06-02-2006, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

Is it a classic movie??
Old 06-02-2006, 04:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Ok, first clue. The movie is from the 90's.
"I'm inherently a blubbering slob, I'm like a shaved hamster. So what? I don't need to become a famous star. My work as an actor is forever and that is what inspires me. The fame that goes with it isn't important. I hate the pressure to have to look constantly good!" ~Joaquin Phoenix
Old 06-02-2006, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

Pika - you capped Xanadu? Hands down you rule this game! *bows in awe*

Okay, everyone - a few reminders as guidelines (these are not rules, just suggestions to make the game more fun for everyone):

Instead of just guessing a movie title and throwing it out there, try to figure out what you're looking at in the cap.

Then, again instead of just throwing a movie name out there, ask a question that will help you narrow down the topic.

Finally, if you've guessed and guessed and you can't figure it out, and more than a day has passed (although the person posting the cap is allowed two days before giving out hints without being asked a question), then you can ask for a hint.

For example, even if Lexii (great caps, by the way) hadn't said it was from the 90s it would be pretty obvious because of the clarity of the shot. Screen caps from older films rarely look that clear, because of various technological reasons.

Also, we know it's a man on a motorcycle from his hands - and a man with nice hands, holding a gun...which means it's not something like Raising Arizona, which has a guy on a motorcycle, because that guy didn't have pretty-boy hands and he didn't have that kind of gun.

It's all about reasoning it out.

So, let's see...is it in the horror genre?

My LJ for Movies
Old 06-02-2006, 07:23 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, it looks like those hands belong to a young man, but that jacket kind of reminds me of Vampires by John Carpenter. Is it the movie?

Don't dream it...be it
Television man is crazy saying we're juvenile delinquent wrecks, man I need TV when I got T.Rex?
Old 06-02-2006, 07:41 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrrshrr
Pika - you capped Xanadu? Hands down you rule this game! *bows in awe*

Okay, everyone - a few reminders as guidelines (these are not rules, just suggestions to make the game more fun for everyone):

Instead of just guessing a movie title and throwing it out there, try to figure out what you're looking at in the cap.

Then, again instead of just throwing a movie name out there, ask a question that will help you narrow down the topic.

Finally, if you've guessed and guessed and you can't figure it out, and more than a day has passed (although the person posting the cap is allowed two days before giving out hints without being asked a question), then you can ask for a hint.

For example, even if Lexii (great caps, by the way) hadn't said it was from the 90s it would be pretty obvious because of the clarity of the shot. Screen caps from older films rarely look that clear, because of various technological reasons.

Also, we know it's a man on a motorcycle from his hands - and a man with nice hands, holding a gun...which means it's not something like Raising Arizona, which has a guy on a motorcycle, because that guy didn't have pretty-boy hands and he didn't have that kind of gun.

It's all about reasoning it out.

So, let's see...is it in the horror genre?
No, it is not a horror movie.

And thanks for the general rules. I'm new to this game.
"I'm inherently a blubbering slob, I'm like a shaved hamster. So what? I don't need to become a famous star. My work as an actor is forever and that is what inspires me. The fame that goes with it isn't important. I hate the pressure to have to look constantly good!" ~Joaquin Phoenix
Old 06-02-2006, 07:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VU&NICO
Yeah, it looks like those hands belong to a young man, but that jacket kind of reminds me of Vampires by John Carpenter. Is it the movie?
No.
Old 06-02-2006, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My girl 2? 90's, right?
Old 06-02-2006, 08:58 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kelly-
My girl 2? 90's, right?
It's not My Girl 2.

Not to be rude, but you all need to think a little harder. This is a hard one, but what movies have a motorcycle and someone with a gun in them? Most of your guesses have been really far off the mark. I'm off to bed for the night. Keep thinking and guessing.

Last edited by LexxiSmiles; 06-02-2006 at 09:17 PM
Old 06-02-2006, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought we were on the last 2 caps sorry
Old 06-02-2006, 10:51 PM
Banned

Okay, a guy checking out his gun, and he's on a motorcycle. There's a similar scene in T2. Since it's not an action-film. I am thinking it could be something like a comedy, like Another 48 hours. If not that, then, I am thinking it could be a Patrick Swayze movie.
Old 06-03-2006, 05:54 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJSW
Okay, a guy checking out his gun, and he's on a motorcycle. There's a similar scene in T2. Since it's not an action-film. I am thinking it could be something like a comedy, like Another 48 hours. If not that, then, I am thinking it could be a Patrick Swayze movie.
It's not a comedy and it's not a Patrick Swayze movie.
Old 06-03-2006, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Simpatico?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread