Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2004, 01:19 AM
Master Fan

National Treasure Series #1

looked and couldn't find any threads for this movie, used the search feature, so hopefully there isn't one, saw the trailer a few days ago, and thought it looked like a fun movie... Can't wait for it to come out...

National Treasure

Action/Adventure
All his life, Benjamin Franklin Gates (Nicolas Cage) has been searching for a treasure no one believed existed: amassed through the ages, moved across continents, to become the greatest treasure the world has ever known. Hidden by our Founding Fathers, they left clues to the Treasure’s location right before our eyes... from our nation’s birthplace, to the nation’s capitol, to clues buried within the symbols on the dollar bill. In a race against time, Gates must elude the FBI, stay one step ahead of his ruthless adversary (Sean Bean), decipher the remaining clues and unlock the 2000 year-old mystery behind our greatest national treasure.
Release Date: November 19th, 2004 (wide).
MPAA Rating: Not Rated.
Distributor: Touchstone Pictures

Starring: Nicolas Cage, Diane Kruger, Harvey Keitel, Justin Bartha, Sean Bean
Directed by: Jon Turteltaub
Produced by: Jerry Bruckheimer, Jon Turteltaub, Christina Steinberg

info and pics from yahoo.com http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&id=1808408025&cf=info

Last edited by Mi||iê Måë; 02-17-2015 at 06:25 PM
capesidefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 11:15 PM
Master Fan

looking forward to seeing Diane Kruger in action, I heard she's the next big thing.... she hott too.....
Old 10-18-2004, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

I saw the trailer for this while I was out, sick, and it looks to be really fun! Plus, I really like Nicholas Cage.

Fun, silly adventure is just what the doctor's called for!

My LJ for Movies
shrrshrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by shrrshrr
I saw the trailer for this while I was out, sick, and it looks to be really fun! Plus, I really like Nicholas Cage.

yep it looks like could be tons of fun..... I'm up for a fun movie, just one you can sit back and go on a ride..... Get some popcorn and pop,....

yeah Cage always seems to put on a good show, loved him in most of his films......

looks like the movie has a little Pirates of the Carribbean fun in it.....
Old 10-19-2004, 04:08 PM
Master Fan

Exactly! And that's the kind of ride I love to enjoy when I feel like mindless fun. It's usually a blast.

My LJ for Movies
shrrshrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 07:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by shrrshrr

Big DITTO on everything. Nic Cage is just so good.. He was born to be in movies. Born!

The trailer is exciting and jaw droppingly gorgeous looking. I'm in! I'll probably be the first in line like when "Pirates of the Caribbean" premiered.
Old 10-19-2004, 10:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ROCKSTAR
I'm in! I'll probably be the first in line like when "Pirates of the Caribbean" premiered.
oh yeah yeah I saw pirates two times in the movie theater, that was some good stuff.....

this movie just has a fun fun premise.....
Old 10-20-2004, 04:24 AM
Master Fan

Love Nick Cage. Love archaeology/history thrillers.

I watched the first 10 minutes on the AOL promotion. Looked pretty cool, although a bit predictable.

This film kinda reminds me of Da Vinci Code. Anyone agree?

artist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 06:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Preview...

I watched the 10 min clip on AOL too and it looks awesome. It's obvious that they didn't give away too much of the movie in the clip because Diane Kruger was barely in it, so that's good! More to look forward to!
tinydancer821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 05:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just saw that Harvey Keitel is in National Treasure too! He is so bad a$$... ever since Sister Act. hehe
Old 11-06-2004, 03:17 AM
Master Fan

counting down the days, just a few more weeks. Should be a fun adventure ride... very excited to see this
Old 11-06-2004, 10:39 AM
Master Fan

I've wanted to see this since I first saw the trailer at the beginning of one of my dvds. I really want to go see it. Looks like a blast.

"What we've got here is...failure to communicate"
Galaxia21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004, 03:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Galaxia21
I've wanted to see this since I first saw the trailer at the beginning of one of my dvds. I really want to go see it. Looks like a blast.
yeah the trailer was so much fun, I was like dude, sweet.... Glad that they are coming out with this movies because I really like movies like these alot, in the nice tradition of Indiana Jones, pirates of the carribean and others... But anyways about 2 more weeks left until this movie comeso out, it'll be great..... I think this movie will make a few bucks in the box office
Old 11-07-2004, 03:37 AM
Master Fan

Oh yeah I know, I've really missed the Indiana Jones type movies! I was a huge fan.

"What we've got here is...failure to communicate"
Galaxia21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 12:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

it definitely reminds me of indiana jones too, but i also think it's kinda like an adult goonies. god, that is such a great movie!
Reply   Post New Thread