Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2004, 05:03 PM
Cotton Candy

Welcome to the thread .:NiennaValandil:.! Thanks for all of the quotes! Those are some of the funniest lines in the whole movie!
Old 03-17-2004, 04:30 PM
New Fan

this movie was great and Robin Williams-can't say enough nice things about him. Not strange at all you'd like Mrs. Doubtfire to be real-she was always the nanny I would have liked to have growing up
loveit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 05:45 PM
Cotton Candy

Haha, yeah, it's hard to let her go. Although, I actually liked Daniel's character more than Mrs. Doubtfire. He/she was a little too strict at times. But, I know that he/she was only being strict to make Miranda happy.

[ 03-17-2004: Message edited DCreekFreak ]
Old 03-17-2004, 09:48 PM
Cotton Candy

I just watched the movie on VHS! It's such a great film [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-17-2004: Message edited DCreekFreak ]
Old 03-20-2004, 03:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Omg! Thanks for them pics. I love the part when s/he's dancing with the vacuume cleaner to that song [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

It's Aerosmith's "Dude Looks Like A Lady"
Old 03-21-2004, 07:20 AM
Cotton Candy

You're welcome [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Haha, yeah, I love that montage sequence too and Aerosmith's Dude Looks Like A Lady fit perfectly!
Old 03-21-2004, 11:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DCreekFreak:
<STRONG>You're welcome [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Haha, yeah, I love that montage sequence too and Aerosmith's Dude Looks Like A Lady fit perfectly!</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] How funny is that dance he's doing with the vacuume cleaner! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-21-2004: Message edited 100%_Tara_fan ]
Old 03-23-2004, 09:17 AM
Cotton Candy

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That was definitely a classic! I've seen this movie so many times, I literally know it by heart, hehe. I'm going to try and take a break from it for a while and then watch it again in a long time and maybe I'll be able to recapture some of the magic that I felt the very first time that I saw it. That's going to be impossible though! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

By the way, does anyone have the DVD? I have it and I love it! The special features are great! I recommend it to any DVD fan [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2004, 02:24 PM
Cotton Candy

We can never have enough eye candy... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 04-04-2004: Message edited DCreekFreak ]
Old 04-05-2004, 08:58 AM
Extreme Fan

this movie rox!

Hi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] by the way!
Old 04-05-2004, 09:00 AM
Cotton Candy

It totally does [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (Post again!)
Old 04-22-2004, 07:46 PM
Cotton Candy

Enjoy the caps!

Old 04-23-2004, 10:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

I love Robin Williams in everything he does. He is such an incredible actor! He can pull off very serious and very funny in the same film and make each moment unique. I've loved Mrs. Doubtfire from the first time I watched the previews and every one of the hundred odd times I have seen it since. I have to say that my favorite part is when he starts playing with the dinosaurs (from the set of that dino show with the old guy) and he thinks noone is watching... "dun dun dun! dun dun dun... I eat meat!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] it cracks me up every single time! Its a really good family film. It makes me cry every time when he is talking about how much he loves his kids... and that he cannot live without them. ok... I think I have to go home and watch that now... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

embrace me my sweet embraceable u...
you go to my head and u linger like a haunting refrain...
the very thought of you and i forget to do...
its amazing how you can speak right to my heart...
baby baby, when first we met i knew in this heart of mine...
~*GiggleGirl*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 12:52 PM
Cotton Candy

ITA! Robin is probably the funniest person on the planet!

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Definitely go watch it! It's the best. My cousins were here a couple of weeks ago and me, one of my cousins and my brother stayed up late one night just talking about this movie. My brother really wants to se it again now, hehe.
Old 04-25-2004, 02:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DCreekFreak:
<STRONG>ITA! Robin is probably the funniest person on the planet!.</STRONG>
me and my b/f watched mrs doubtfire this weekend it was jokes, a really good films and as DcreekFreek said robin is probably the most funniest man on the plaent lol!