Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2004, 04:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Honestly, Titanic is one of the movies that I can watch over and over again - I know that it's not some peoples cup of tea, but I thought it was really well done!

Peter Pan definitely, as well as X-Men 2 (Wayyyyyy better then the first - I think that's the first time a sequel is heaps better then the original movie!), A Walk to Remember and all of the Die Hard movies (Go Bruce Willis!!) [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-12-2004, 04:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

For me it's mainly " The Big Lebowski"
Stills cracks me up and great movie to qoute in daily life.Then there are also the "Lordof the rings" movies and the Star wars Saga > fantasy freak [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
And then there is requiem for a dream > still creeps me out
Old 01-12-2004, 11:08 AM
Loyal Fan

The Lord of the Ring FOTR and TTT. I have virtually memorized it. I'll do the same once they release ROTK.
This is a chilhood fave... The Little Mermaid but I did not like the sequel!
Old 01-13-2004, 02:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Dirty Dancing-love the music,love the dancing,love the romance
Breakfast Club-love Bender
American Wedding-love Stiffler
Big Easy-I love Remy
Sixteen Candles-"Oh Sexy Girlfriend!!!!!" LMAOOOO always good to lift up my spirts

Lumi Headquarters
Old 01-13-2004, 06:13 AM
Master Fan

Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring and The Two Towers

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
always open in the middle
Old 01-15-2004, 02:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

Pulp Fiction - Great dialogue.
Old 01-19-2004, 10:23 PM
Extreme Fan

bring it on, i've seen this movie a thousand times

harry potter. hunger games. himym.
Old 01-20-2004, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

I can't remember if I've already posted on this thread or not, but what the heck, I'll do it again. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

There are a few movies that I will watch over and over again.
Sabrina (the original one with Audrey Hepburn)
Roman Holiday (one of my all-time favourites)
Bend It Like Beckham (though I can't seem to find my copy right now, it's driving me crazy)
While You Were Sleeping (it's just a feel-good movie)
Indiana Jones movies (basically because of my brothers)
and my childhood favourite which I still will watch is The Little Mermaid.
Old 01-20-2004, 06:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Bridget Jones's Diary and LotR - TTT.
Old 01-20-2004, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

Chasing Amy, Run Lola Run, Dead Poets Society, and LOTR - TTT

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Old 01-20-2004, 07:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Lord of the Rings trilogy - These are my absolute favorite movies, can't wait for ROTK to be released on DVD. I adore the characters, the story, the actors, and the visual scope. PJ is a freakin genius! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Pirates of the Caribbean - Adventure on the high seas. Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom as pirates. A heroine who is a lot more than just some damsel-in-distress. What's not to like?

Star Wars - Even back in my pre-LOTR days, this was one sci-fi/fantasy story I always loved. Han & Leia, Luke, Yoda, Obi-Wan, Chewbacca, and now Anakin & Padme. I can't wait for the DVD of the original trilogy, or the release of Ep III.

A Walk To Remember - I cried like the first 10 times I saw it and I still get choked up. It's a beautiful love story. I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Mandy Moore's Jamie and Shane West's Landon.

There are probably more, but I'll stop for now! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Jen | tumblr
Old 01-23-2004, 02:19 AM
Extreme Fan

The movie I've seen the most would without a doubt be The Associate. I love it; it's the perfect feminism movie. I've been quoting that damn movie word-for-word since it came out in 1996. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Come to think of it, I can watch ANY Whoopi Goldberg movie an assload of times without getting tired of it. That woman is one of the most realistic-yet-highly-entertaining actresses I have ever watched.

There's The 10th Kingdom, which I bet I've spent almost a fourth of my existence watching due to its being nearly 8 hours long (it was originally a miniseries aired on NBC in five parts; 10 hours with commercials), but it's well worth it. One of the most gorgeous and adorable and sometimes even scary (Dianne Wiest proves her wide range by playing the convincingly evil villain) works of fantasy I've ever seen. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Romy and Michele's High School Reunion I watch a lot simply because a lot of it takes place in the 80s and Mira Sorvino and Janeane Garofalo, well...I'm gonna marry them. BOTH of them. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img] (though I must say I detest Lisa Kudrow so it's a good thing there are other ladies in this film to distract me from her. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] )

Also, Bandits. I mean come on, Billy Bob may be a completely stupid foolish *****ass for leaving the sexiest woman in existence (that's Angelina Jolie for those who don't live on this planet), but his movies are still pretty damn good!!! Of course the biggest reason for my watching this movie so much involves a charming, redheaded Cate Blanchett. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Dark Victory - I love this movie because the ending is depressing (so I appreciate realism, shoot me), and it was Bette Davis at her most beautiful and compelling. [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

[ 01-23-2004: Message edited Kryssi ]
Old 01-23-2004, 06:18 AM
Addicted Fan

The Two Towers! i can never stop watching that movie!!!

Mickey-: What's a horse doing on a spaceship?
The Doctor- Mickey, what's Pre-Revolutionary France doing on a spaceship? Get a little perspective!

}--- 127 --->>

Icon Credit
Old 04-02-2004, 11:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Legally Blonde 1 & 2 (The movies are so sweet and likeable and Reese Witherspoon and Luke Wilson are great together. They always bring a smile to my face)
The Italian Job (Mark Wahlberg is great in and the cast have great chemistry and likeable characters. I saw three times in one week in the cinema and have watched it several times at home)
Sweet Home Alabama (The story just makes me feel so happy for some reason)
Speed 1 & 2 (Edge of the seat action, drama and romance. I love Jason Patric in the second one and Sandra Bullock is great)
SWAT (Something just attracted me to it)
Bend it Like Beckham (The story is uplifting and inspiring. I saw it four days running in the cinema)
Bridget Jones Diary (Wondeful acting, lovely chemsitry between Renee and Colin and a lovely story)
The Negiotator (The best movie I've ever seen. Keeps me gripped every time)
The original Star Wars trilogy (I best have seen the three movies about hundred times each since they were released. I've been through about four different times because I've worn them out so much and I'm looking forward to the DVD releases
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (While I haven't seen it so much lately, when it was released in 1991 I went to 19 times to the cinema during the summer holidays to see it)
While not a movie I love watching the British mini series Coming Home / Nancherrow and I watch them about once a year

My mother loves rewatching Independance Day,Twister and the Jurassic Park movies while my grandmother loves My Best Friends Wedding, Pretty Woman, Face Off and Waterloo Bridge. Every time I visit them they seem to have them on. [
Old 04-03-2004, 02:11 AM
Addicted Fan

Girl, Interrupted - It's one of the greatest movies ever made and I love it so much!
LOTr - Well, this needs no explanation.lol.
Harry Potter - Same as above
South park - Bigger,Longer and uncut - I can NEVER get sick of this movie.It's justas funny every time I watch it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
The first matrix movie - It's a really cool movie!
Ghost World - Because Enid is my god!

and more movies to but this is enough right now.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Avie: Isis2015
Closed Thread   Post New Thread