Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2005, 10:29 AM
New Fan

"Memories of Murder" Thriller based on true facts

never have I seen such a good movie as Memories of Murder. It was an amazing film- becuase it is based on true facts and the portrayal of all characters are so real that the movie takes you back to the '80s. This Korean movie is about the serial murders that occured in Korea from '86-the 90s. It ahs been compared to the ranks of SE7EN and Silence of teh Lambs!
I've seen it on VCD but it wasnt the best quality - i heard that Palm Pictures/Universal are releasing it out on dvd here soon. Its a movie i'd ck out - i only wish it were out in theatres..cause it would be amazing to appreciate the sound and imagery.

Has anyone else seen it?? If not you should!!
Old 08-05-2005, 10:51 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi....korean films are great...i haven't seen this one...but i'll look for it.....come join us on the asian thread........in the meantime here's a poster for your thread....although to be honest with you i prefer the korean poster more...which i've posted on the other thread...

Old 08-05-2005, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

I've heard a lot about this film but have yet to see it. With all the good reviews, now I'm all excited for when I get to watch it.
Old 08-11-2005, 09:25 AM
New Fan

I would agree with the posters - i prefer the image with both actors it has more about the story. the DVD cover that is being released here in teh US is really vague..i mean that cross...it gives it a very documentary/depressing feel...not an action packed film

i just wished it had more extra features...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread