Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2006, 01:46 PM
Elite Fan

Me? Nahhh.. *You* Rock!

I guess that you should tell us if you click on a link that no longer exists so we can take it out or replace with a new thread!
Old 04-17-2006, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

Ooh, good idea!

Also - you should realize how much I like you that I'm still speaking to you after your boys kicked my boys' butt on our home Opening Day!

My LJ for Movies
Old 04-17-2006, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Here's 3 threads I re-did after I checked the links and saw they hadn't made it:

The Babysitters Club

Harriet the Spy

That Thing You Do!

Oh, if one of you could tweak my The Babysitter's Club title a little, buy taking the ' out, I would really appreciate that.
Old 04-18-2006, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

The link to The ScreencapGame #1 thread works but there aren't any posts to be seen. I didn't start a new thread because I wasn't sure who technically has the new screencap. So a new thread should be started to replace the old link. Should we just call it thread #1 or continue on with #4 (I think that's the one we were on.)
Kate #144
SOD
Kate & the Star Whores
Dreams are like paper. They tear so easily. ~ Gilda Radner
icon by unknown
Old 04-18-2006, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

Pickles - thanks! I'll try to get to them by tomorrow night if ROCKSTAR doesn't get to them first. You're awesome!

dizzy - the old thread doesn't exist (it's locked) so please feel free to start a new one. If you don't have a cap, start the thread anyway and ask for someone to post one.

My LJ for Movies
Old 04-18-2006, 11:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrrshrr
Pickles - thanks! I'll try to get to them by tomorrow night if ROCKSTAR doesn't get to them first. You're awesome!

dizzy - the old thread doesn't exist (it's locked) so please feel free to start a new one. If you don't have a cap, start the thread anyway and ask for someone to post one.
Ok. I'll go ahead and start the new thread....but I don't have a cap at the moment. Hopefully someone else does. Thanks!
Kate #144
SOD
Kate & the Star Whores
Dreams are like paper. They tear so easily. ~ Gilda Radner
icon by unknown
Old 04-21-2006, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Oh, take your time, I just wanted to link them to make it easier for you guys. Awww, thanks.
Old 04-21-2006, 10:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ooh, good idea!

Also - you should realize how much I like you that I'm still speaking to you after your boys kicked my boys' butt on our home Opening Day!
Yeah right! You're still speaking to me because you got your revenge by winning the next day!

j/k
Old 04-23-2006, 09:09 AM
Master Fan

Well, so long as we win the league I'll be okay with the occasional - OCCASIONAL - loss to you guys.

Hey all - sorry I've been away but I had a family crisis. Thanks for your patience.

My LJ for Movies
Old 04-27-2006, 07:38 PM
Elite Fan

Haha, it's going to be a fun season! I hope you and your family are doing well.

Quote:
mofei wrote:

Hi - I'm a PhD student, and I'm looking for willing volunteers to take an online survey! It looks at how people use the English language (linguistics is my area), but the questions are all about film scripts. So I thought some of you might be interested. If you'd like to help out, follow the link below, and use the password "thimble" to get in. And if you enjoy it, please pass on the message!

https://www.cs.tcd.ie/Brian.Murphy/bestestM/

Thanks,

Brian Murphy
Computational Linguistics Group
Trinity College Dublin
https://www.cs.tcd.ie/Brian.Murphy/

PS Just in case you were wondering, this isn't a cover for harvesting email addresses (I don't ask for name or address), and is nothing to do with market research or anything like that...
Old 04-29-2006, 05:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Untamed Heart Song

Hi. Can someone tell me the name of the song towards the beginning of "Untamed Heart" (with Christian Slater) during the scene where Caroline is crying on her bed with the Christmas presents after leaving the diner?

It sounds like a song from the 80's and the only lyrics I can make out is "Right from the start."

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I will ALWAYS choose you.
Remember, you'll wait for me here, right?
Old 05-05-2006, 08:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Hello, everyone!!!

I was wondering if you guys could help me out.

I'd like to know the connection between the movies Jane Eyre(1944) and The Aviator and also between Jane Eyre(1944) and Malèna. I've read they've got something in common(I just don't know what).

Does anyone know?

Thanks!
Old 05-18-2006, 09:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

I need someone's help can someone please PM me the name to the song in the Movie "Meet the Fockers" when they are playing touch football... I know one part of it has a great guitar thing and part of the words are 'get one, get it, get it on...do do da do...." it has a great beat please help!!!!
Old 05-19-2006, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Here's a link to a new thread I started....... Little Manhattan.
Old 05-27-2006, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Here's a link of a thread I just started too ...Click
My LJ
Closed Thread   Post New Thread