Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2005, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

I use to think she was hot (Elivra that is.)

*Runs away and hides in shame*
Old 09-30-2005, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel_boogiepop
I splurged a little. Very bad thing to do. Bad...bad Kristine I went to a store that sells imported DVD's and Tower Records and got at least 4 imported Japanese horrors. I don't trust the American remakes since watching The Ring so blah! Anyone who wants to know my collection of Japanese/Korean horror DVD's let me know and I'll show off
Go on - show off! I wanna know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainstorm18
I went to Best buy and bought Evil dead/Evil dead 2, it came in a 2 pack and the cover is a zombie/germlin type face and when you push its eyeball, it makes a scream noise . I thought it was pretty cool looking.
Okay, that's really disturbing sounding!

Also for Halloween (and any time of year) Discovery Channel and the Travel Channel tend to show haunted building programs (there are two on right now).

My LJ for Movies
Old 09-30-2005, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Shrr, I know. I have a thing for anything that has to do with things going by eyes, it creeps me out.

Pinhead- I use to think she was hot also I still kinda do but I havent seen her in anything recently.
My LJ
Old 09-30-2005, 09:36 PM
Master Fan

Hey I found this on the Bravo channel I guess it will be this year's Halloween special its a 3 hour series on October 24.

Mon, Oct 24 3:00 PM
Creature Features: Greatest Movie Monsters
The Beasts

Mon, Oct 24 4:00 PM
The Dead

Mon, Oct 24 5:00 PM
The Machines

I hope Pinhead makes the list.. He should anyway.
Old 09-30-2005, 09:41 PM
Elite Fan

I remember Elivra...not that much since it's sooooo long since I watched it.

Shrr...what happened to the Japanese movie thread that you said was around here? Oh well, must be lost somewhere in the movie thread but I'll be happy to boast my collection of Asian horror movies. Most of them haven't been remade so...yeah. I'll divide it up into Korean/Japanese so you guys can probably go look for a store that sells them.

There are some movies I didn't watch it in my collection so until I see them all, no summaries

Japanese:
-Tokyo Psycho
-Cursed (Not a relation to the "Cursed" movie with Christina Ricci)
-Ju-Rei
-Ju-Oun (typical Grudge)
-Shadow of the Wrath
-Close Your Eyes and Hold Me
-Marronier (doll movie)

Korean:
-Phone
-A Tale of Two Sisters
-Face

I've seen the three Ring movies (Ringgu 0, Ringgu and of course Ringgu 2), and Dark Water but in my vote, both versions of Dark Water are not scary at all! Anyone who has seen the following Asian movies, feel free for your thoughts and if you really want to know what they're all about...just wait.
Old 09-30-2005, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for that info Pinhead. I written it down and will most likely watch it.
My LJ
Old 09-30-2005, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Has anyone ever saw the movie.....Amityville II: The Possession? I saw that movie on tv the other day..and a bunch of times before..and it's.. pretty disturbing..
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
Old 09-30-2005, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ ^ I've seen many that I can't remember which one is the 2nd one.

The Survivor, LMAO at your post. But hey I used to think she was pretty too and wanted my make-up like hers.
Old 09-30-2005, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Amityville II: The Possession---- Based on the true story of the DeFeo case. An Italian-American family move into a house built on an ancient Indian burial ground. The oldest son is possessed by an evil spirit, and is forced to murder his family.(and which this leads to incest with his sister earlier in the movie, ) The family's priest feels responsible, and tries to save the possessed boy's soul.
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
Old 10-01-2005, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think I've seen it. But I do know that I've seen the latest remake of it. Wasn't bad though the ending was different.
Old 10-01-2005, 04:09 AM
Master Fan

I just feel little ashamed about now cuz Elvira aka Cassandra Peterson (her real name) is older then my mother. That I have a big thing for goths like I said eariler. :-D

Samara (Jen) - Yea I might tape the Bravo special.
Old 10-01-2005, 06:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

lol i used to like Elvira...and i thought that was her real name lol
Old 10-01-2005, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Your not the only one who thought that was her real name

I never seen Amityville II: The Possession but my work is saleing it for a cheap price, who knows maybe I will buy it.
My LJ
Old 10-01-2005, 09:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

i can't wait for halloween to come. i am mad that it is on a monday though because i have school

but anyways i rented "the last house on the left" i didn't watch it yet. did anybody see it? wes craven directed it.
Old 10-01-2005, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aw Im sorry you have school on halloween. I use to hate when that happened.
My LJ
Closed Thread   Post New Thread