Fan Forum Star

Oh cool, okay I thought he was in it.

Well Im off to bed too, night John and all
My LJ
Old 07-08-2005, 06:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawler21
Yes, what a great movie. I really liked this the first time I saw it. Great stuff.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky
Old 07-08-2005, 10:35 AM
Elite Fan

The Frighteners is such a cool movie! I love at the end how they flip the scenes between what happened at this hospital (?) and now... The young version of the woman is creepy... The way she walks in slow motion with the knife, telling numbers...
Old 07-08-2005, 10:45 AM
Total Fan

I don't think I have ever seen The Frighteners. I've seen previews for it and I have always wanted to see it. I love Michael J. Fox.

I ordered White Noise last night. It was decent. Michael Keaton is a good actor. It wasn't at all scary. Good ghost story though and the ending was kinda sad.

I just ordered the Dawn of the Dead remake from Columbia House, as well as Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle. So I should have those in a week or so.
Old 07-08-2005, 07:37 PM
Master Fan

Frighteners is a good movie. I think Michael J. Fox does a great job in it. Very good movie.

I am going to the movies tomorrow but I am deciding between Dark Water and Fantastic Four. If I have time I might just see Dark Water one day and Fantastic Four the next day.
Old 07-08-2005, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cool have fun Pinhead, if you end up seeing Dark water tell us what you thought of it

I actually want to rent The Frighteners since its been awhile and I have no idea how the ending and stuff goes.
My LJ
Old 07-08-2005, 11:53 PM
Master Fan

mm.... the onlu one...

THE EXORCIST!
Old 07-09-2005, 10:37 AM
Elite Fan

The Exorcist... I kinda don't like... I love the music in it, but the rest... I don't know... Not my type I guess...
Old 07-09-2005, 10:52 AM
Total Fan

The Excorcist is pretty good. It does start off really slow though, but then it gets really scary. I have it on DVD. I didn't care for any of the sequels. I think I saw the 2nd one a long time ago. Not sure if I ever bothered to watch the 3rd one, and I haven't seen the prequel either. I heard that it was boring and that only the very end was scary.

Speaking of Excorcist, I watched Scary Movie 2 last night. I just love the spoof they did on it in the beginning. James Woods is hilarious
Old 07-09-2005, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

Saw Dark Water and I thought it sucked. Not scary at all. IMO The Grudge is better and I know on this thread especially that is saying something. It was nice to the talented and attractiveJennifer Connelly on the screen again since the last movie I went too see of hers was A Beautiful Mind.
Old 07-09-2005, 03:22 PM
Elite Fan

OMG there's an american remake of Dark Water??? I didn't know that... I haven't seen this version, but japanese is very good. It's called Honogurai mizu no soko kara (spelling probably wrong lol) in original and it was made in 2002. What is it with this tendency of remaking japanese horrors into some Hollywood crap... It was the same with Ring...
Old 07-09-2005, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Speaking of Excorcist, I watched Scary Movie 2 last night. I just love the spoof they did on it in the beginning. James Woods is hilarious
I love that spoof.
Old 07-09-2005, 06:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

Rented Cursed today.....not scary but it was one of those movies thats fun to watch...still confused on the whole dog/werewolf transformation though lol
Old 07-09-2005, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

So am I, I loved seeing Milo in the movie though

The excorist use to scare the crap out of me when I was little

Pinhead- That sucks, yet again the trailer is better then the movie itself, lol. Im still going to see it though but probably want until it comes out on DVD
My LJ
Old 07-10-2005, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildAtHeart
Rented Cursed today.....not scary but it was one of those movies thats fun to watch...still confused on the whole dog/werewolf transformation though lol
No movie is ever scary anymore hardly but that movie does rock though. Definetely fun to watch.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread