Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2005, 02:37 AM
Addicted Fan

Homeroom (2002) #1: The aftermath of a school shooting.

Has anyone seen it? It's with Erika Christensen and Busy Phillips.. it's about the aftermath of a high school shooting.. and it's sad, but soo good..it explores all of the emotions and things like that.

Last edited by Mi||iê Måë; 10-21-2018 at 12:51 PM
gg_all_da_way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I saw this movie about a couple of years ago. It was a really good movie. I loved it. And the whole thing came as a surprise. I didn't see it coming...
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2005, 10:26 AM
Addicted Fan

yup this movie was awesome.. i loved how the end, where they graduate, alicia just falls apart.. so sad

the friendship that these two share under these circumstances goes deep beyond words, its so cool..
gg_all_da_way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2005, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

I saw this movie it was very good. Erika and Busy did a great job.
The Survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread