Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2004, 02:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh! I found it

It's called Borrowed Hearts. I remembered who played the angel and looked his name up on IMDB and there it was. Here's the summary of the movie.

Kathleen's a hard-working single mother, who's saving to buy a house for herself and her daughter, Zoe. Sam's a businessman who has to pretend he has a family in order to close a deal with the mysterious Javier Del Campo. Sam owns the company that Kathleen works for, and as her boss, manages to convince her to help him out. But Del Campo is more than he seems, and it just might be Zoe who's making the real deal to get a new home for herself, her mother, and Sam.

Here's some pics of the movie

My LJ
Old 11-17-2004, 06:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rainstorm18
Jack Frost was a pretty good movie, made me cry at the ending. Most holiday movies make me tear up.

No it wasnt Jack and Sarah but that is a really cute movie. Im not too sure what it was called. I know there was a older man at the ending that turned out to be an angel and he got those two together for the little girl. Gosh, I wish I knew what it was called.
Aww, I hope I get to see both those this year. The pics for Borrowed Hearts are so cute. Holiday movies are usually always cute.

Gav - Yeah, I hope to buy that tomorrow. I was gonna go out today but too sick.

"What we've got here is...failure to communicate"
Old 11-17-2004, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was really cute. You could check it out sometime. Im pretty sure they will be playing it on ABC family this year.

I rented Elf tonight and Im about to go watch it soon.
My LJ
Old 11-17-2004, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

I love watching Santa Claus the movie and National Lampoon's christmas vacation.
Old 11-17-2004, 11:50 PM
Master Fan

I sleep forever today cause I felt so crappy.. going to the doc tomorrow.. I so want to see Elf.

Let me know what you think!!

Old 11-18-2004, 12:02 AM
Master Fan

Elf's so great
Old 11-18-2004, 12:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by capesidefan
Elf's so great
Ok, rub it in there.

Old 11-18-2004, 12:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Galaxia21
Ok, rub it in there.
for sheezy my neezy
Old 11-18-2004, 02:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

I watched Elf last night. It was really cute and funny. There was this scene that had me cracking up. I would tell but I dont want to give anything away unless your okay with me saying, Steph?
My LJ
Old 11-18-2004, 02:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I watched Elf last night. It was really cute and funny. There was this scene that had me cracking up. I would tell but I dont want to give anything away unless your okay with me saying, Steph?
Hey Jen, nah, I don't mind if you tell a funny scene, go ahead! As long as it doesn't tell like a plot twist or something then I love to hear funny stuff on movies!

Old 11-18-2004, 02:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well there was a few scenes that had me cracking up alot but there was this one scene where Buddy is sitting at the table by his kid brother Michael and he does this really long ( and I mean long) and loud burp and then he looks over at Michael and was like " Did you hear that" and Michael is like " You are so weird"
My LJ
Old 11-18-2004, 02:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well there was a few scenes that had me cracking up alot but there was this one scene where Buddy is sitting at the table by his kid brother Michael and he does this really long ( and I mean long) and loud burp and then he looks over at Michael and was like " Did you hear that" and Michael is like " You are so weird"
Did you hear that? It's like DUH!! My dad is like that.. I'll be telling him something, like stressing something and he'll be like "So what are you trying to say Steph?" And I'll be like "Argh!!" I used to say "Where are you going?" And he'd be like "To see a man about a dog." Or "Are you writing a book? Cause you can leave that chapter out." I have a fun dad.

It sounds really funny! I just love Will and can't wait to see it.

You know the part in Old School where Will gets shot with the tranquilizer and is falling in slow motion? I laughed SOOOOOO hard at that!!!!

Old 11-18-2004, 02:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

omg yeah that was a great part in that movie!

Buddy: You're not Santa. You smell like beef and cheese! You don't smell like Santa.

Will is such a funny actor. I love him on SNL.
My LJ
Old 11-18-2004, 02:50 AM
Master Fan

Elf rocks
Old 11-18-2004, 02:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
omg yeah that was a great part in that movie!

Buddy: You're not Santa. You smell like beef and cheese! You don't smell like Santa.

Will is such a funny actor. I love him on SNL.
At least he didn't smell worse!

Do you remember when he was the "Lover" guy on SNL? "Ah, yes, my lover and I like to get naked and make loooove.. while our bodies feel the sweet pleasure of the love our naked glistening bodies create..." Stuff like that.

And the guy with no pants at the office! I remember Seann William Scott was on for the ep.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread