Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2006, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

I love the part where he uses the remote to put everything in Spanish. His face is just too funny in that scene, he's so giddy and his voice is funny in Spanish.
Old 06-22-2006, 08:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

Awww, that's a bummer.

I will see it tomorrow night or Saturday.
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm seeing it tomorrow, I am really excited!
goodbreakingbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 11:06 PM
Loyal Fan

I was hesitant about seeing this since I thought this would be the same Sandler gimmick like Mr. Deeds and Little Nicky. But surprisingly, it's really good probably because Sandler doesn't do his "obnoxious man-boy" shtick isn't as prevalent in this one.

Also, there were actually a couple scenes where they were heartfelt and well-done, which I won't spoil for those who haven't seen it. And Beckinsale was gorgeous despite her "age" in this film, need her in more shorts for films,

Grade: B (so far, it's the best movie this summer, not saying much though since the summer blockbusters have been very mediocre).
Freddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww wow, now Im real excited to see it. It isnt everyday where you get lots of heart-felt scenes with Adam in it.
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I saw it, and liked it, since I do like most of his movies, but there was also something missing.......I think it was the lack of chemistry with these kids, where I thought he had more in Big Daddy or Spanglish. And, there was some stuff in it, I didn't like, but over all, I did enjoy it. I liked when it got really emotional.
Old 06-26-2006, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

Wow, this film is getting horrible reviews. Hmm...

My LJ for Movies
shrrshrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 02:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

I hated that every funny moment in the movie is in the trailors. Drives me nuts when that's the case.

I enjoyed the movie though. Much like the Breakup though it was probably more serious/dramatic than most people realized it was going to be. I loved the overall message of the movie and I thought Adam was teriffic..........especially in the dramatic scenes.
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWalker
I thought Adam was teriffic..........especially in the dramatic scenes.
Yes! I so wish he'd do more dramas just for that fact.
Old 06-26-2006, 03:45 PM
Addicted Fan

I saw Click yesterday and I loved it. I'm a big fan of Adam's and love all of his movies. I went into this movie thinking it wasn't gonna be that good but surprisingly it was and I was expecting it to be just a comedy movie. I love that it has comedy and drama in it.

Adam was great in the emotional scenes. Him and Kate Beckinsale had great chemistry with each other and were IMO believeable as husband and wife.
MarstersAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

I havent seen it yet still but my brother said I should because he liked it. I think Adam is good in dramas.
My LJ
Old 11-02-2006, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love this movie.
Old 11-02-2006, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I actually just seen this movie finally not to long ago and I really liked it as well. Adam did a great job as being funny (like he usually is) and being serious. I love the scene where he is much older and he is dying and he is trying to get to his family in the rain but falls over, and they come rushing over there by him.
My LJ
Old 11-19-2006, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just rented the DVD tonight and loved it!!! I had heard so many horrible things about it so that is why I held of so long. But seeing as how I have seen every movie he has done and loved most of them with the exception of Little Nicky, Billy Madison, and Happy Gilmore, I had to check it out. I love when his movies turn out to be more serious and emotional then expected. I rented this thinking it was gonna be a stupid "Bedazzled" type or something where he goes through small moments of his life. It turned out to be years and then decades.

I really loved how he acted when he found out his wife left him, his father had died, his kids were all grown up, and then lastly his dying in the street. Amazing concept I didn't even expect. It had both me and my mother crying. Then of course I loved when he woke up and did everything different. I knew that had to happen otherwise I would have been very upset. This movie totally had a mix of Pleasantville meets It's A Wonderful Life/A Chrismas Carol. I really enjoyed it.

And damn Kate Beckinsale is gorgeous!
Old 11-21-2006, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked the movie but I didn't love it
Reply   Post New Thread