Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2006, 05:06 PM
Elite Fan

The Breakup

I saw this movie today. Very disappointed. I didn't find it funny or romantic. I was expecting something else. I thought we would see them as a couple and then breakup. Almost all the movie they did was fight. There wasn't even a kiss, unless you call the peck when they were breaking up. In the end, they don't even end together which actually surprised me because I totally thought they would

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 06-12-2006, 05:29 PM
Loyal Fan

I went and seen this movie last week. I agree with you, I was expecting more. And I wanted to see them together. I really wanted them to get together in the end. After everything she did to get him to step up to the plate then when he finally does to walk away from it...that sucked. I realize I'm a sap for romantic comedies to end all peaches and cream but even if it hadn't I wish it would have ended just a little differently! Overall I walked away disappointed and confused.
Old 06-12-2006, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

thanks Brooke. It didn't even bother me that they didn't end up together. To be honest, I thought she deserved better. I just thought the movie was going to be more romantic. We never got to see them hang out as a couple. I don't count the dinner when they were fighting before and afterwood. The pics in the beginning in the credits do not cut it. Instead of pics, there should of been scenes of them together. On a shallow note, I was expecting on big kiss atleast. The writers made the movie so chaste like, if you don't count the strip poker scene. It wasn't funny at all. I was expecting to laugh, which I think I might of done three times. I was very disappointed

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 06-12-2006, 05:44 PM
Loyal Fan

See that was another thing...I got an important phone call...which sucked beyond words!...during the big dinner. So I missed the entire fight! When I walked back in he was already at the bar. But at the time I thought no big deal we'll see more...boy was I wrong. That was that. The pictures in the begining were great but yeah they could have shown just a little more before the break up. I know that's what the movie is called but still!
Old 06-12-2006, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey all!

We already have a thread for The Breakup here. Make sure you check the Master List thats topped on the board before starting a thread. Thanks
My LJ
Closed Thread   Post New Thread