Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2012, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Yeah perhaps. Where are they? Mystic Grill, Klaus's big van..... It looks like a warehouse of some sort....

To me their faces don't look particularly scared. More shock and disbelief? I hate to say it, but what popped in my head when I first saw it was some kind of transformation. Elena turning?

Perhaps some magic of some kind? It would certainly create that kind of awe or horrified disbelief. I mean it's got to take a lot to shock/scare these two! I just think it's more something shocking and incredible than something they are scared of.....

I wonder if the show would ever go down the books route of different dimensions......Perhaps the originals are sent to some kind of hell dimension, and it takes Damon's sacrifice to get them there?
Old 04-18-2012, 08:02 PM
Passionate Fan

And if he's with Rebekah, is Stefan the one who goes back to Elena?

But then again, this could be at any point during the finale, there's no way of knowing.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

i would think since he's with Bex that makes it that he does return to MF.. unless Bex left with DS? but wouldn't they have just said that.. they only mentioned DS
Old 04-18-2012, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

I think perhaps Elena will need a brother's assistance with whatever Jeremy did. Turn maybe? He must get himself into some kind of dangerous situation.

I have a feeling Stefan will go back to help Elena. Then seeing as though Rebekah seems to be more on their side, I think she will accompany Damon.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley486 (View Post)
i would think since he's with Bex that makes it that he does return to MF.. unless Bex left with DS? but wouldn't they have just said that.. they only mentioned DS
Yeah I think this means Damon goes back... Somehow Rebekah must be involved w/whatever is happening w/Elena.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Damon has to go back.. bc we know he has scenes with Elena

plus this is the finale.. which im sure there would be a lot of group scenes
Old 04-18-2012, 08:10 PM
Supreme Fan

Unless it's all tied together: Jeremy's decision, the secret deal, Caroline/Tyler...so they all think it's separate but instead it's actually linked. If that makes any sense.

WolfgangღKala
Old 04-18-2012, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragedy (View Post)
Yeah I think this means Damon goes back... Somehow Rebekah must be involved w/whatever is happening w/Elena.
I think it's the drama with Jeremy that one brother has to go back for. Plus Rebekah could just show up anyway..... For all we know she could be part of the mission. As we know she just wants to live a normal life and fit in Mystic Falls. She is their biggest ally out of the originals. Also from the look of tomorrow's episode it looks like she wants all the originals gone as well....
Old 04-18-2012, 08:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Well Damon's the one you call when you want stuff done...I would think she does ask Damon. But eh it's a 50/50 chance either way you look at it I guess. I just see Damon coming back...
Old 04-18-2012, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiestyx (View Post)
Unless it's all tied together: Jeremy's decision, the secret deal, Caroline/Tyler...so they all think it's separate but instead it's actually linked. If that makes any sense.
im sure it will all be tied together.

they are not gonna have a finale where everyone is doing their own thing and separated

we got a confirmed DE scene already so either she tells him to come back or he comes on his own.. they have a big scene
Old 04-18-2012, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

I hate this time of year! The speculation actually makes me go crazy! I hate not knowing what is going to happen, and torture my brain trying to figure it out....

I just want to know now! I need to know everything!
Old 04-18-2012, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

it is hard isn't it? we'll come up with at least 100 different scenarios before it even airs and go

Hasn't it been said in interviews that there will be a big twist? that up until the last min we'll be thinking it's going to go one way when in fact it goes in a completely different direction??

Arrrghh. I just hope it is Damon that comes back to Elena
Old 04-18-2012, 08:30 PM
Supreme Fan

At least it's a straight run to the end. No more hiatuses. The hiatuses make use slightly crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoasiaZ (View Post)

Arrrghh. I just hope it is Damon that comes back to Elena
I not only want it to be Damon, but I want Elena to call him to come back.

WolfgangღKala
Old 04-18-2012, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

I still think it's likely that this emotional scene Ian was talking about was a flashback to a first meeting with Elena we aren't aware of....

If the YT spoilers do happen, then I want an emotional goodbye scene. Perhaps Damon could tell Elena that he'd met her before as he's saying goodbye....I'll repost my theory

In terms of Damon and Elena's first meeting, I would love it if Damon and Elena had had some kind of interaction even almost romantic meeting. Perhaps Damon had approached her as if she was Katherine. Maybe kissed her or professed his love to her? Elena being the empathetic person she is tries to reason with Damon and feels sorry for him. Damon in talking to her comes to the realisation she isn't Katherine, and connects with her in some way. No matter how brief. The way I see it is like that moment in the kitchen, when Damon lets his guard down a bit when someone finally is showing him genuine kindness and sympathy. However being in the state he was at the time, these moments pass very quickly as he refuses to let that humanity in. He compells Elena to forget his moment of weakness and pledges to use her in his mind games against Stefan, unaware he will fall in love with her as he is still very much in love with Katherine at this time.

It would be a really beautiful moment if Elena is confiding in Damon how she is terrified of becoming like Katherine, and that she hates what she's doing to Damon and Stefan. Damon can then comfort her by telling her about their first meeting, and how he realised she could never have been Katherine because of her pure heart and kindness. He could tell her that she was the first person to break through and touch his heart in years, and he knew in that moment she was nothing like Katherine. It would be really lovely that despite his inhumane state Damon managed to connect with Elena and it would show Elena how well he truly knows her and the inner beauty he recognised.....

Last edited by TDARFSWR; 04-18-2012 at 09:02 PM
Old 04-18-2012, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

If it was a flashback scene it wouldn't be emotional as Damon was a different person back then