Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2013, 04:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

OMG, I loved epeisode 2...and Damon's response to Silas, when Silas asked him, " I still don't know why she's with you" and Damon's reply " you haven't been to bed with me" hahahaha
Old 10-11-2013, 04:50 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Que sera sera (View Post)
OMG, I loved epeisode 2...and Damon's response to Silas, when Silas asked him, " I still don't know why she's with you" and Damon's reply " you haven't been to bed with me" hahahaha
Just give me a reason, Just a little bit's enough. Just a second, we're not broken. Just bent and we can learn to love again. it's in the stars. It's been written in the scars on our hearts. We're NOT broken. Just bent and we can learn to love again.
Lyrics by Pink
Old 10-11-2013, 05:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by magsdey (View Post)
Damon's lines in tonight's episode were the best. I love that he and Elena were able to resolve their issue of keeping secrets from each other. Human Katherine is hilarious and I always forget that Nina is the same actress portraying her and Elena. And I enjoyed the little bonding time of Bonnie and Matt.

But, can Bonnie accept her death already and share that info with her friends? It's getting tiring already.
I liked the Bonnie and Matt scenes too.

So was it Silas that let Stefan out of the box?

This says it is the extended promo but it seems to only have a few more seconds of Stefan walking

Last edited by Ann357; 10-11-2013 at 05:58 AM
Old 10-11-2013, 05:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Old 10-11-2013, 06:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann357 (View Post)
I liked the Bonnie and Matt scenes too.

So was it Silas that let Stefan out of the box?

This says it is the extended promo but it seems to only have a few more seconds of Stefan walking

]
I want a better promo There's better be a Delena sneak peek at least.

I don't understand why Silas would let Steafn out now . But he's the only one who knew where stefan was so it had to be him.
Old 10-11-2013, 06:14 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
that's our Damon.
Just give me a reason, Just a little bit's enough. Just a second, we're not broken. Just bent and we can learn to love again. it's in the stars. It's been written in the scars on our hearts. We're NOT broken. Just bent and we can learn to love again.
Lyrics by Pink
Old 10-11-2013, 06:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Kudos to Brian Young (writer) and Joshua Butler (director) for this episode. Great stuff. I have only praise for the way Damon looked too, despite my obsessive disdain for the usual work by the stylists.

I liked how Elena referenced Damon's strategy of infiltrating the town council. Made me nostalgic for all his machinations in the first season. And the reformed serial killer line, although I miss when he wasn't reformed.
Old 10-11-2013, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

IA the episode was very good! Damon just looks AMAZING this year. I was literally mesmerized at certain points b/c he was so breath taking. That Damon/Elena kiss at the end was so gorgeously shot & a beautiful moment... Damon being mature & secure was awesome I've sorta liked the idea of Matt/Bonnie ever since she saved him from the pool in S3 so I found their moment on the other side sweet but i also still love Beremy. I sorta like Jesse & felt a bit of a spark between he & Caro... but i'm sure it won't last.

Quote:
I LOVED that moment! Cocky Damon ftw... not that he wasn't speaking truth
Old 10-11-2013, 06:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Things are already getting rocky for Damon and Elena (the part about him lying to her about the expulsion, and of course no mention of the accident on the phone), as Ian hinted, but they seem to come out of it fine this episode. Guess Silas' role and the ensuing violence was cathartic...

I was surprised by the Matt/Bonnie scene. Matt's getting lots of love this season. Though I'm still intrigued by a Damon/Bonnie, Stefan/Caroline, Matt/Elena pairing (Jeremy and Tyler will be busy with ghosts and werewolves, I'm sure. )

Loved Jeremy's fight with Silas and Silas's solution, but would have preferred Jeremy getting more licks in. Katherine's scenes were great too. Sassy and vulnerable.

The way they have Silas drink blood reminds me of that old movie Martin, and I think Jude Law once played a vampire who did something similar.

Would have been funny if when Silas said "Fill her up", since he didn't explicitly say what he meant and I haven't seen him talk to people telepathically, the gas station attendant went out to get gasoline or something.
Old 10-11-2013, 08:47 AM
Passionate Fan

I absolutely loved this episode for start to finish. My only complaint is that this "keeping Bonnie's death a secret" storyline is dragging out too long. Seriously, it's getting kind of annoying. I can't believe that Elena wouldn't think its weird she hasn't talked to Bonnie all summer, only a few emails. This is Mystic Falls for goodness sake. I'm hoping that now they realized about Stefan, Elena will start to wonder about Bonnie's disappearance as well.

DE were magic though. Their scenes just sparkled. I plan on rewatching their scenes over and over

Katherine's line of "I'm the freaking moonstone." made me laugh so hard knowing how much the actors, Ian in particular, complained about the overuse of that word

I'm Jasmine
Old 10-11-2013, 08:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by swayz (View Post)

Katherine's line of "I'm the freaking moonstone." made me laugh so hard knowing how much the actors, Ian in particular, complained about the overuse of that word
I thought this was the best line of the night.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
It was perfect

I'm Jasmine
Old 10-11-2013, 09:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
The same for me.
Nina is amazing.It's like two different people are playing Katherine and Elena.
I liked the episode.It had S1 feeling or pre Originals
Old 10-11-2013, 01:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

The Vampire Diaries 5x03 Webclip #1 - Original Sin [HD] - YouTube
Delena webclip
Old 10-11-2013, 02:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animali (View Post)
Thanks for the clip.
Lyrics by Pink