Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2015, 02:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Thank for the stills,

The ring is on Elena right hand and I think that damon daylight ring in the still. So I don't think there see in to the future as human in this episode if they wanted it. I think in episode 6x21 we're see what it like for them to be human. But I just don't see them turning human. I could be wrong but I think Enzo will get it so him and Sara can be together.

Edit: I wonder who house that is.
Old 04-03-2015, 06:24 PM
Loyal Fan

I like the thought of Enzo getting it to be with Sarah.

I like the thought of Enzo getting it to be with Sarah. My money is on Lilly Salvatore since she is a ripper.

Sorry for the double post.
Jim & Pam / Damon & Elena / Pacey & Joey / Brandon & Callie / Jim & Melinda / Jax & Tara / Brooke & Lucas / Frisco & Felicia / Miguel & Sam / Brandon & Kelly /Chuck & Sarah / Lois & Clark / Danny & Riley / Jay & Erin

So what your saying is Joey's like a bus?
No what I'm saying is Joey's like a girl.
Old 04-04-2015, 10:30 AM
Supreme Fan

Could Jeremy come back for the finale? Or do you think they'll be finished with season 6 until then?

This was posted on the website of the next convention (April 17-19).

Quote:
April 3, 2015: We’ve have been advised that due to filming of the series Steven R. McQueen is required on set both Saturday and Sunday and will be unable to attend the convention, unfortunately.
Old 04-04-2015, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww yay Jeremy! Wow so they're still going to be filming & on the entire weekend? I totally thought they'd be finished by then. It just says on set so maybe he's filming something else? I wonder if it will affect anyone else being able to go to the con.
Old 04-04-2015, 11:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

To the question of the ring is not possible that he was actually married with Niki and forgot to remove it from the finger? (I read the news on the Internet that they were married during the filming of TVD).
Old 04-04-2015, 05:09 PM
Absolute Fan

^^Ian and Nikki haven't gotten married yet. It'd be known if they had.

I hope Bonnie leaves with Jeremy..

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 04-04-2015, 05:14 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't know what to think about the drama going on right now. Most the cast are hanging out this weekend and there this Instagram picture saying in honor of Michael and Nina. We know Michael leaving but does that nina leaving to or did she plan this weekend. Paul is not there.

Last edited by Dawson creek fan; 04-04-2015 at 06:09 PM
Old 04-04-2015, 06:18 PM
Absolute Fan

I think there would've already been an announcement made if Nina is leaving. I wouldn't worry.

Maybe it's for Trevino and Nina planned it.

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 04-04-2015, 06:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Your probably right about there would of already be announcement if she was leaving. I mean on The good wife there a actress leaving and we learned about that back in January, also one of the guys on New Girl is leaving and we know that for a while. Something would of come out about Nina by now with the season being almost over. But wouldn't they say something about Kat leaving if Bonnie go off with Jeremy She has a new show that she going to star in and she a producer for that show.

I just hope JP keeps her word about DE talking about there future together in a good way.
Old 04-04-2015, 07:08 PM
Absolute Fan

Kat is a supporting role. Her leaving isn't as big a deal as Nina would be so no, if Bonnie is leaving with Jer it's not unusual that we haven't heard anything yet.

I think the show you're referring to is actually a short film she did. Not a tv series.

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 04-04-2015, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinJames23 (View Post)
I think there would've already been an announcement made if Nina is leaving. I wouldn't worry.
I believe it depends on the actress and how important she is to the show. They announced McQueen's exit early because he's just a supporting actor and his departure wasn't a big deal. But Nina leaving would be a very big deal, so they would definitely want to keep it under wraps for as long as possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinJames23 (View Post)
I think the show you're referring to is actually a short film she did. Not a tv series.
Kat did shoot a few short films, but she also filmed a TV pilot for a scripted dance show which she produced.
Old 04-04-2015, 10:09 PM
Absolute Fan

^^but don't you think they would have enough respect for the fans to let them know ahead of time that Nina is leaving to let them prepare for saying goodbye instead of springing it on them last minute? If I recall correctly, it was announced in advanced time that Chad and Hilarie would be leaving One Tree Hill after S6 finale. They were the 2 main leads. I would hope TVD have the same courtesy. Especially since Nina leaving is a much a bigger deal than when Chad and Hilarie's characters left cuz Elena is the heart of the show and her leaving would shake up the TVD world immensely!

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 04-05-2015, 05:32 AM
Master Fan

I think they would keep it under wraps because it would end up spoiling the storyline. When Claire Holt left The Originals they only announced it after the episode aired where Rebekah left town otherwise it would have spoiled the storyline.
Old 04-05-2015, 06:46 AM
Loyal Fan

There's no way in hell they would have renewed for S7 without Nina.
Old 04-05-2015, 07:26 AM
Master Fan

I doubt Nina is leaving. I think it was Ian who might have taken a while to sign on but I think he might have signed on now because somebody on tumblr claims to have a source on set. But I do think even without Nina the network may have attempted another season and tried to focus on Defan.