Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2011, 11:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Have to say i had my doubts about nian...but now with the serenbe pics..I AM A BELIEVER!*dies and goes to nian heaven* no more 'coincidences' for me.They are so going out
Old 02-26-2011, 11:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi Guys!
Can I be added to the list? This thread is amaziiiing!!
Old 02-26-2011, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferH (View Post)
I don't know if you're a member of the Nian lj community, but I just put a post up there with all the info: Ian and Nina at a getaway last weekend, squee!
thank you!!!

glad we got confirmation they were together
Old 02-26-2011, 11:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I don't know if you're a member of the Nian lj community, but I just put a post up there with all the info: Ian and Nina at a getaway last weekend, squee!
Hey could you post that over here too...i dont have a lj account
Old 02-27-2011, 01:17 AM
New Fan

Hi there, I'm new here but having been watching Nian develop through their tweets and YT and now I've found a place where there are others that feel that they are together, just like I do. They are just the most adorable couple and I hope that they will stay together for a long time. They just seem so suited for one another.
Grace

ETA: oh, and could you add me please?

Last edited by calleighlove; 02-27-2011 at 03:23 AM
Old 02-27-2011, 02:40 AM
New Fan

please add me
Old 02-27-2011, 04:18 AM
Master Fan

Wow, so many new people! Welcome!
Old 02-27-2011, 05:31 AM
Elite Fan

OMG they are really together!? I was hoping for so long!! Are there any pics!? I can't open the lj page

and yes, I was lurking for quite some time

Icon by Joyce
Old 02-27-2011, 06:22 AM
Addicted Fan

The Serenbe Saga --

A twitter user, cberryb, casually tweeted on February 20th:

Quote:
@iansomerhalder did you and Nina have fun at serenbe? So beautiful
windykl asked what that was about and cberryb, tweeted:

Quote:
@windykl my friend owns serenbe and ian and nina were there today
She then tweeted a bit later:

Quote:
oh and Nina and ian stopped by Quinn's house again for lunch. He blew her a kiss and said he'd be back.
Someone did research, and a Quinn is the youngest daughter of the owners of Serenbe. What is Serenbe? According to their website:

Quote:
Serenbe is a 1,000 acre community located under 30 minutes from Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. It is a national model for the future of balanced development in the U.S.—focusing on land preservation, agriculture, energy efficiency, green building, walkability, high density building, arts and culture, and community living for multiple generations.
There's also an inn and restaurant on site. Well, on the 20th of February, Ian tweeted this:

Many of us took that as a good indication that Nina and Ian were indeed there together. Personally, I was inclined to believe it, because ...

- Serenbe is in Georgia
- The tweet was a random comment that pretty much came out of nowhere and thus less likely to be made up as part of some "proof"
- Ian talked about being in nature for 24 hours, that place fits the description
- Ian and Nina were both twitter silent
- Plus, cberryb, directly tweeted him. Why would she do that if it was a lie?

Jump ahead to February 26. Ian was in San Diego; he'd been tweeting about his Sages&Scientists meeting, and Nina tweeted a few times to him which got us thinking that Ian was on her mind (duh!), and then she tweeted this:

Some of us wondered if it was a tweet that Ian sent Nina, perhaps seeing it somewhere in San Diego, when some industrious fan decided to type in "Serenbe" and "sunshine" into Google and on Serenbe's website among many images from the place (scroll down a bit), this one came up:

Look familiar? Uh huh. They've obviously added a third picture, but the two we can see are clearly the same. So, yuppers, it's almost definite that they were in Serenbe together last weekend. Awww!

Last edited by JenniferH; 02-27-2011 at 06:53 AM
Old 02-27-2011, 06:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

"The Serenbe Saga", what a beautiful title, Jennifer

I'm quite sure that the pictures Nina tweeted are from this store. There is one in Serenbe, and they have beautiful things.
The Bilt-house

And welcome to all the new people and TYFTNT
Old 02-27-2011, 06:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

aww jennifah ur the best*huggg*
i'm confused ...nian were at parish for vday?so when were they at serenbe
Old 02-27-2011, 06:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggie3792 (View Post)
aww jennifah ur the best*huggg*
i'm confused ...nian were at parish for vday?so when were they at serenbe
The weekend before. Valentine's was a Monday, I think, and I guess they had to be back shooting by then
Old 02-27-2011, 06:57 AM
Addicted Fan

Question- other than the Serenbe Saga, the Valentine's Day thing, and the "dummy" - Nina tweeting about the Scientists/Sages thing, what other Nian stuff has happened since their last airport sighting (I know I have to include the rings in that section). Weren't there twitter followings, and maybe something else?

I'll probably update the reference guide next weekend, and I want to make sure I have everything.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Question- other than the Serenbe Saga, the Valentine's Day thing, and the "dummy" - Nina tweeting about the Scientists/Sages thing, what other Nian stuff has happened since their last airport sighting (I know I have to include the rings in that section). Weren't there twitter followings, and maybe something else?

I'll probably update the reference guide next weekend, and I want to make sure I have everything.
There was Nina retweeting Ian about the "Last Lions" documentary and both retweeting Leo DiCaprio. Both follow him on Twitter now and Nina also follows LOST guy Damon Lindelof now. That's all I know for the moment.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

MG they are so busted again !!! .. deja vu anyone .. sam thing happened with the winter holidays .. They should have known better!! LOL