Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2011, 10:48 AM
New Fan

Ok, guys, sorry for of topic posts, it will be the last. Nobody will hate Ian cause he works with Dima Bilan, because Dima is a very respectful artist all over Europe and Asia, even in USA who recorded his 5th album 4 years ago with Timbaland, Jim Beanz, J.R Rotem, Nico etc. and made some conserts in some states. "Blind Love" as I said it's not an example of Dima Bilan's music, it's a favour to his gf. She choosed the song. From the other hand I think that Ian it's not as famous as Dima is in Europe and it will be good for him this colaboration.Me for axample, I know about Ian because he works now with Dima Bilan.
Finally, I really want to say that I'm sad for all people who said really bad things about Ian or Dima or anyone else without to listen or see their work and their backround. It's really sad.

P.S. Dima Bilan is a real artist with a great voice and can't compare him with J.B. or anyone else who doesn't have even studie a thing about music or acting! Dima have studied singing,actind, and music writing for 24 years and he is not even 30! I began all those people who said all those things, first to think and then talk.

Sorry for of topic again. Hope that Dima's work in "Blind Love" will like to you, even if the song it's not good.

Dima Bilan's Greek Support Club (2006-2011)
Old 10-09-2011, 11:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vale_nian (View Post)
nina dobrev is like a "casper" sometimes

she is in a place but you can't see her
She has just vanished

She is either in LA and was hanging out with friends while Ian is working. Or she might be at home resting up. They do travel so much that it would take a toll on your body after a while, so wouldn't blame her for resting up.

Just wish she would tweet something, I miss them

It's Thanksgiving here in Canada, so it's possible we may hear from her soon
Old 10-09-2011, 11:32 AM
Passionate Fan

Well, if Bilan fans will know about Ian from this vid - good for them! New fans for TVD
Yeh, where is our dear Nina? We have Nian draught
Old 10-09-2011, 12:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by greek_girl (View Post)
Hello guys! I'm a Dima Bilan's Friend from Greece and I want to say that I'm glad that Dima works with Ian. They are both goodlooking men, great in their jobs and extremely famous in their countries (and not only there of course). They are both lucky work toghether.
Dima is very famous all over the Asia and Europe and he has 7 MTV Awards and 3 times has nominated as best european artist, one Eurovision victory and at 24 of November he will have a jubillee consert for his 30 years with Symphonic Strauss Orchestra of Vienna in Moscow.
I only want to say that he is the proud of New Russia and the most beloved and famous artist in this country.

Watch the video below to listen and see who is Dima Bilan (if you don't know him ) Greetings from Greece!

Dima Bilan - Gethsemane / I Only Want to Say (Aria of Christ - Opera) - YouTube

well honey, I think about the history of the Russian singer, he's really very famous, here in Brazil we do not know him, but I read about the career at the website wikipedia, and I think it will be great for ian somerhalder, because the Russian singer, will release further more ian's image in the world, just like to say that Brazilians fans do not have anything against this singer or the his music, I've seen videos of him on youtube, he sings in English too and for us here in Brazil he is as any other American singer (lol) because do not see any difference in music and also in the language so do not worry xoxo ♥

Dima Bilan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PS: I only hope that Ian is not obliged to kiss the blonde woman in music video, because that really irritate the Brazilian fans, who can not stand seeing ian kissing someone other than your beloved and beautiful nina ianina forever ♥

Thank you Russia for help ian somerhalder anyway, to disclose his image in this part of the world too xoxo ♥

I love ianina I love delena & kathemon because katherine is nina too IAN OR IANINA ARE THE BEST COUPLE EVER they are perfect Together ♥ I'M IANINA-DELENA FAN ANYWAY ANYTIME ♥

Last edited by safira; 10-09-2011 at 12:18 PM
Old 10-09-2011, 12:10 PM
Extreme Fan

i'm confuse where is ian now????

Quote:
iansomerhalder ian somerhalder
Deep south Sundays rule...
Old 10-09-2011, 12:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
i'm confuse where is ian now????
I asked wikipedia

Quote:
Most definitions include the states of Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, and South Carolina
Old 10-09-2011, 12:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshipNian (View Post)
I asked wikipedia
so...is in lousiana (family's home) or in georgia?

is worse than a sudoku
Old 10-09-2011, 12:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
so...is in lousiana (family's home) or in georgia?

is worse than a sudoku
hmm I'd say Lousiana.. gosh, Nina where are you? I need new pics
Old 10-09-2011, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

Where is he

If he went back to Louisiana, maybe it's so he can get some rest there as his mom can look after him a bit more. I mean, it makes sense as Nina would still have to work the long hours and can't help him around 24/7?

Last edited by Gennibean; 10-09-2011 at 12:50 PM
Old 10-09-2011, 12:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gennibean (View Post)
Where is he
somewhere in the south world ...and nina doesn't wanna be found....

this couple ........... so smart
Old 10-09-2011, 12:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

He is probably back in Atlanta, Georgia to spend some time with Nina. I'm sure he must have flown back this morning.

If he's not in Georgia, the next choice is Louisiana, where he can be nursed by his Mom for his knee and also see a doctor they know.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,
While loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

Well...she could have been with him this whole time as well??? Smart girl that one by never giving anything away
Old 10-09-2011, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think Ian is probably back in ATL. He was up really early this morning probably on his way to the airport. My guess is that Nina stayed in ATL since it was just a quick trip for a job.
Old 10-09-2011, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

thats funny, even wikipedia gives us clues where to find Ian

Author of ISBN
Old 10-09-2011, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
TooFab: I understand Ian recently played an x-rated prank on you on set. What happened?

Dobrev: Every crew and cast member on the set of “The Vampire Diaries” takes their job seriously and is professional, but we're also a close family that likes to have a good time by joking around and playing pranks. In an attempt to get the most honest reaction during a scene, Ian played a prank on me. They used that take of my reaction [in the season 3 premiere], so I'll leave it to the viewers to tell me if they thought it seemed genuine. I'll admit I was surprised… He got me, I really didn't see that coming!
Nina Dobrev Dishes on "Vampire Diaries" Secrets, "Twilight" and a Good Cause! | tooFab.com