Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2011, 07:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikstar (View Post)
The information is 100% reliable, it was during in interview I think earlier this year with Candice Accola. Not sure, but I can recall someone interview Candice at a convention and they asked her what was one of funniest moments on set. I'll try and find it for you.
Thanks. That would be awesome.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikstar (View Post)
Where did you fund this one? Would be great if we could get a closer look and if that ladies head wasnt in the way. Thanks, great work.
here is a link to the full picture, It's huge so I won't put it here but I don't think we can see much better...
http://www.damonelenafate.com/galler..._240511_11.jpg
Old 07-21-2011, 07:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferH (View Post)
Sorry for the double post above, don't know what I was thinking.

I have a question about that Ian-mooning them during the pictionary scene. Does anyone know when that information came about, how reliable it is, and do you have a link to an interview or article that details it? I ask because I'm part of a new LJ community for fans of TVD -- who are also :gasp!: fans of Damon, and Damon/Elena too -- and we have a section that does full-write ups of info on episodes. I'd like to add that to ML if possible.
Found it. Sorry I dont have any idea on links etc. But go to Youtube and type in: Michael Trevino, Candice Accola, Julie Plec Funniest Thing That Happened on Set, and its there.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:48 PM
Loyal Fan

From twitter, the only Ian scene that showed up as clips I know is the Damon/Jessica one.

And I agree with Nina's mom. You can smoke a cig here and there but it doesn't make you a hard-core smoker. Its like having a couple of casual drinks doesn't make you an alcoholic. Ah well, bad habits. We all have 'em. Moving on...I think they'll fly out by Friday. If I'm not mistaken, Ian tweeted last year that he was with Nina on route to CC. I'm sure we'll get hotel pics as well as airport pics. Its like their signature now lol!
Old 07-21-2011, 07:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gennibean (View Post)
No new clips...hoping for something on Saturday.

And Miss Pattz, depends on the convention, but Comic Con is around $140 for a 4 day pass this year.

Hpefully Ian and Nina fly in tomorrow . Hoping for a sighting.
Gennibean Thanks for answer, and I hope will have a great comic con and meet them

OTP: Chuck&Blair - Damon&Elena - Harvey&Donna - Rachel&Mike
“Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.”
-Nicholas Sparks
Old 07-21-2011, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Thanks. That would be awesome.
check the Ian/Candice thread.. im pretty sure i posted the video in there when it first came out
Old 07-21-2011, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Out of curiosity, which clips were they? (And how much -- if any -- was Elena as in Damon/Elena-ness featured?)
It was the Damon having an existential crisis scene on the road with the random girl...and the other clip was of the Dinner party when Alaric stabs Elijah.

No Elena scenes.

I'm staying in a hotel where a LOT of stars are staying. If I see Nian, I will let you guys know but try and not bother them if they aren't wanting to be bothered (I would love to meet them if the timing is not intrusive though).
Old 07-21-2011, 07:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistocy (View Post)
From twitter, the only Ian scene that showed up as clips I know is the Damon/Jessica one.

And I agree with Nina's mom. You can smoke a cig here and there but it doesn't make you a hard-core smoker. Its like having a couple of casual drinks doesn't make you an alcoholic. Ah well, bad habits. We all have 'em. Moving on...I think they'll fly out by Friday. If I'm not mistaken, Ian tweeted last year that he was with Nina on route to CC. I'm sure we'll get hotel pics as well as airport pics. Its like their signature now lol!
Thanks, found it. Alas, I can't use it -- we're trying to base all information on stuff that only came out around the time the episode aired and that was posted almost six months afterwars. Ah well, thanks anyway.
Old 07-21-2011, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Gennibean have fun!!!
Fan Forum Star

Ian just tweeted that he would be in San Diego tomorrow! So hopeful for some Nian airport pics
Dedicated Fan

Ian just tweeted that he'll be at comic con tomorrow and will ply Julie Plec with drinks to get the story line from her.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,
While loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Old 07-21-2011, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinawinsIan (View Post)
Ian just tweeted that he'll be at comic con tomorrow and will ply Julie Plec with drinks to get the story line from her.
Yay, they will be in the same city as me tomorrow! Can't wait
Old 07-21-2011, 09:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Genni, hope you get some good sightings of our couple doing something cute. Good luck!

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,
While loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Gennibean! thanks for the info and have great time at the Con!

So, waiting for the LAX ( or actually any) pics! Yes, I think this heitus was although the cast had a couple of cons very quite with information. Probably Julie and Kevin are trying hard to leaking (and fake leaking), that was kind of unpleasant thing last season.
Old 07-21-2011, 11:41 PM
Elite Fan

Hopefully we'll have some good stuff to squee over tomorrow. And have fun, Gennibean!