Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2013, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

Tweethearts (IS♥Looch)#271: Because we love them and hope for what's best for them

ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ

Welcome to the 271st Ian Somerhalder & Nina Dobrev Appreciation Thread!

ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ

• copulated kiss • timtyra • - Nina - • Deiaa • padfootsprincess02 • chasing starlight • chrisclana • satisfythecrave • heddan •
• rosysummy • MissDK • weena • Serenachan • TheSweetestSmile • SkateGirl88 • Rita1516 • sethamgal • HappySquared • Maud&Danny •
• laurastarz • silviaalonizca • *Lori89* • naturellebella • myys_PL • bellagrey13 • DefineDelicate • Kelly_Dylan • Alexa • kasiiula •
• anna000 • TeamIan&Nina • laurapinkstar • PaperGirl • eternal-passion • Hello_Sunshine • foxyfreds • ElizaSparrow • Emma718 • Tutor_Girl •
• Creamsodaqueen • Kswizzled • missygurl88 • ~*blackXS*~ •arakha • kasia1992 • Sawyer&Kate • heidib16 • ChArLoTtE_r • TLA=Leyton •
• (50) Schumiac • tracycutie • B.Chambers • frecklesandwine • JenniferH • FrenchGirl90210 • Eloise590 • Jesscent • BamaFan • athena •
• toxicgurl169 • andrea8 • LoisLane896 • baby_pen11 • BrathanSupporter • Leah_LL_Fan • gothvampgirl • popsonboard • TruLove • tatibsblp •
• Dean&Jo4ever • LittleDevotional • Ree420 • GingerMuffin • Ktraveler • ~Phoenix~ • Shaded Grey • ~Natali~ • EdanaAngel • LoVefan00125 •
• Oh-Ian • paulaE • Moonray13 • tsforever • ladymystyque • Inevitableღ • Gennibean • *Mandy* • Khallaea • luvDelena •
• shipperFan* • ian_Lover83 • NianSobrev • quin611 • IshipNian • xkellyx • viva ℒa vida. • lorenna85 • popopo • {Melody} •
• (100) jc88 • Lucy Sky • tragedy • kristina84 • TanjaBelieve • pistocy • thebestginger • ArchangelBlood • Airdrie • ღMitra •
• Chicarlinha • baby.love • Brucas <3 • NianxDelena • Zanessa91 • Taurus30 • quest4dani23 • Tearsofanangel • Auti3luvsU • magsdey •
• helps • Ashley486 • NEP • delena • tasha<3DE • JUSTPAU • Soenna • Spuffy at Heart • Day • Calleighlove •
• utevdl • Missou • omgitsjulia<3 • Catsyj1980 • likearocket • nasha233 • svbabyy • Arythma • Black_Swan• xxJennyxx •
• coffeetvd40 • Nightwish • grapes4eva • safira • Swift2Potter • LunaLeo • FairyElle • xSandy5219x • peachniqhaz • IHeartManhattan •
•(150) Maya* • *Delena25* • adryb89 • elena-damon-stefan • jaypaw • wickedrum • duke87 • MrsShep • PrincessB • iamrench •
• LostInTime • nira18 • niadk • mokhashin • Faith22 • Teardrop • Irene_ • Talula78 • Vikstar • alice511 •
• -KittyKat- • tibi • theresadawn • tvchick1191 • blueroses87 • nianforever • low • missij01 • Skinny Love • Miss Pattz •
• TDARFSWR • princess8 • marina forbs • xoNinaxo • nianlove • penga• Boyfriend & Prettygirl <3 • Littlebele • jaimeem_123 • melati •
• patrice1970 • ian&ninafan • dwoods87 • Darya_James • Velvetsen • JaSam4Life • sweetdreams16 • teamtonks • T70sgirl • CarlaTVD •
• (200) ravengirl008 • *SparklingDiamond* • Lillith823 • Gunny1972 • shirley_w • thesecretlie • Delena_support • talielle • Jelena20 • imane •
• Bellydancer_1 • kd1993 • JoasiaZ • EternityDelena • LuvstruckDelena • Ankatje • jaksnbtths • backstreetboysfan • ninamar • missygurl88 •
• WonderlandGabby• saronh • Jassje • linsxx3 • BWQBProdz • MariaClaraNian • Monika_TVD • B.Chambers • Ezria • aleli0116 •
• meljane • anely1234 • Nian_ • agentbarton • Detherine • Nianfan1 • biabee • *Stephie* • HappyGhostie • swayz • jensensgurl07 •
• DEvotion • DEstruction_DE • Nerenafan • D/L Fan • isabella-cs • LuvinJames23 • susel • Cher Sue • DreaTVD • SLAT92 • Teardrop • neverenough • christina9 • SensationalShay • -amaranth-

Old 06-29-2013, 11:17 AM
Elite Fan

EW ComicCon Interview 2012
Paleyfest 2012
Bloody Night Con 2012: Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4 - Part 5 - Part 6
CW premiere party 2011 (jacket!)
Emmys 2011 (Ian makes Nina giddy)
MMVAs 2011 on stage
MMVAs Etalk 2011
Nimes Mystic Love Con 2011: Part 1 - Part 2
Zap2it 2011 (Ian hears Nina’s heels)
Nina and Ian dish about the season 1 finale
EW ComicCon Interview 2010
E!Online 2010 (Ian’s arm around Nina’s waist)
TVGuide Paleyfest 2010 (Nina makes Ian scream like a little girl)

Ian and Nina making pizza. I swear they were so perf today.
They make the cutest couple.
Still sooo happy I got to see Ian and Nina! Nicest people I've ever met and so patient!
There was kissing on cheeks, smiling, hugging, whispering in ears, and she made him pizza
Ian: Thank you to everyone for coming to McClain's Pizzeria in Mandeville,LA today to hang with me, @ninadobrev and family!What an afternoon. Wow
Nina: Sunday funday! Just made breakfast for the family...later gonna make some pizza! It's a cooking kinda day...
"As usual, Nina and Ian only had eyes for each other." - Wetpaint
Ian kept calling Nina “my girl”
*Ian looks at Nina*- "We're together right now"
"The pair was one of the most awaited guests on red carpet arrival" - Celebrity-Mania
"From the moment they arrived, Ian wasted no time doting on his darling" - Wetpaint
[on Ian] "You know i'm not gonna answer this question, so you may as well not ask" - Nina
"The pair dodged rumours of an off-screen relationship but their was no denying their affection during the ceremony" - Gather
Ian's hands do not need GPS , they like to feel their way...
"When she went to the bathroom. he waited patiently outside and smiled at her when she exited" - USmagazine
Ian and Nina "couldn't keep their hands off each other last night" - OKmagazine
"The star-studded soiree was full of A-list couples, including.... Nina dobrev and Ian Somerhalder" - USmagazine
"he and Nina Dobrev were inseparable all night" - hollywoodlife
"with the couple treating the post-Oscars parties like a junior high make-out session" - jezebel

#001 | #010 | #050 | #100 | #150

Old 06-29-2013, 11:20 AM
Banned

Posting this again in the new thread...

I really never thought I would say this, but I think the mods need to shut this board down until Ian is back in Atlanta and we know something for sure. The back and forth positive to negative crap is getting old. Some of us don't seem to be able to understand the meaning of the word APPRECIATION! If you believe that Nina and Ian are no longer together, then what are you doing posting in a board that appreciates them as a couple? I may just be crabby but really have had it. There are some who see a quote and over analyze it to say she is depressed now that she is home because she is coming home to an empty house after breaking up with her boyfriend. There are others who see her quote as meaning she is depressed because she is coming home to an empty apartment because vacation is over and she has to wash all of her bikinis. What everyone is saying is that WE DON"T KNOW! It is just as likely that she is sad that she has to go back to work next week as that she is sad because her and Ian have broken up. If reality of a break up was going to set in you don't think that would have happened when she came home from NYC to start filming her movie and he wasn't around?
Old 06-29-2013, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

Just bringing these over:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumiac (View Post)
Please stop making judgements on Ian, Nina and the posters here!

Bottom line is we don't know %100 what is going on with Ian & Nina except 3rd party accounts. For some, there are too many things that point to Ian & Nina having broken up and for others, there are also positive stuff that suggests it may not be so and they will be skeptical about a break-up till there is undeniable confirmation from a reliable source. Do both parties have a right to these opinions? Yes. But no one has a right to force their opinion on people and present it as the one true version.
What people do need to do is respect this thread for what it is and post accordingly when they are here. Whether you believe Nian are still together, are on a break, or simply have ended their relationship makes no difference, you can still post in this thread as long as you adhere to the rules of the thread and respect the posters here and keep in mind that this is NIAN APPRECIATION thread. Meaning, if you appreciate Nian as a friendship and love them both, you are more than welcome to post here. BUT if you find yourself unable to not speculate about Ian and Nina possibly dating others, you should not be posting here (as it has nothing to do with appreciating Nian. You can use the general Ian's Love Life thread for that kind of discussions!). If you find yourself unable to not use an accusatory tone when talking about Ian or Nina's actions lately, you should not be posting here (again has nothing to do with appreciating Nian). If you find yourself unable to make judgements on fans who still believe Nian are together and make speculations on what is going on based on that belief, then you should not be posting here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumiac (View Post)
For the very last time,

Do NOT include remarks and speculations about Nina and how she may be having fun with some other guys in your posts in this thread. They do NOT belong here and only serve to upset the posters here and can lead to quarrels. Those type of posts has NOTHING to do with appreciating Nian and that is what this thread is. I will start deleting and/or moving such posts around if this continues. Also, I must remind you all that mod warnings are NOT to be ignored... And really, given we do actually have a thread where you have more freedom when talking about whatever is going on with Nian right now (Ian's Love Life thread) I do NOT understand the insistence on using this thread despite all the warnings.
Old 06-29-2013, 11:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
ETA: Wait, what secret messages?
I don't even know? The only thing that comes to mind is Nina tweeting Ian's "Goodnight beautiful world" like three times since the rumours while she never did it before. I don't think anyone considered it a secret message. Just one of the countless weird things that we've got this hiatus.
Old 06-29-2013, 11:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunny1972 (View Post)
I really never thought I would say this, but I think the mods need to shut this board down until Ian is back in Atlanta and we know something for sure. The back and forth positive to negative crap is getting old. Some of us don't seem to be able to understand the meaning of the word APPRECIATION! If you believe that Nina and Ian are no longer together, then what are you doing posting in a board that appreciates them as a couple? I may just be crabby but really have had it. There are some who see a quote and over analyze it to say she is depressed now that she is home because she is coming home to an empty house after breaking up with her boyfriend. There are others who see her quote as meaning she is depressed because she is coming home to an empty apartment because vacation is over and she has to wash all of her bikinis. What everyone is saying is that WE DON"T KNOW! It is just as likely that she is sad that she has to go back to work next week as that she is sad because her and Ian have broken up. If reality of a break up was going to set in you don't think that would have happened when she came home from NYC to start filming her movie and he wasn't around?
Maybe it was easier to deal with as she was busy with friends, had her Mom there, and had a big vacation to look forward to? Who knows...but to say that it just cannot at all mean that she's sad about a breakup because she was home previously is making a statment that is definitive when emotions are not definitive and as predictable at all.

And saying that they might be broken up has nothing to do with NOT appreciating Ian and Nina. I for one absolutely want them both to be happy and I still appreciate them and their relationship and I hope they can rebuild but the facts are the facts and the signs are there and I think it's high time everyone just take a step back, accept it, and hope for the best for both of them.

ETA: And yes there were people who were speculating that Nina and Ian were sending secret messages to each other through their tweets.
Old 06-29-2013, 11:24 AM
Passionate Fan

Tftnt!

I'm Jasmine
Old 06-29-2013, 11:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

tftnt <3
Old 06-29-2013, 11:25 AM
Passionate Fan

Awesome title! TFTNT!
Old 06-29-2013, 11:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigious28 (View Post)
Maybe it was easier to deal with as she was busy with friends, had her Mom there, and had a big vacation to look forward to? Who knows...but to say that it just cannot at all mean that she's sad about a breakup because she was home previously is making a statment that is definitive when emotions are not definitive and as predictable at all.

And saying that they might be broken up has nothing to do with NOT appreciating Ian and Nina. I for one absolutely want them both to be happy and I still appreciate them and their relationship and I hope they can rebuild but the facts are the facts and the signs are there and I think it's high time everyone just take a step back, accept it, and hope for the best for both of them.

ETA: And yes there were people who were speculating that Nina and Ian were sending secret messages to each other through their tweets.
Edit: Forget it

Last edited by gunny1972; 06-29-2013 at 11:51 AM
Old 06-29-2013, 11:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflame (View Post)
I don't even know? The only thing that comes to mind is Nina tweeting Ian's "Goodnight beautiful world" like three times since the rumours while she never did it before. I don't think anyone considered it a secret message. Just one of the countless weird things that we've got this hiatus.
Ahh, because I do consider that her tweeting Ian-like things positive, but I didn't consider it them actually sending secret messages to one another.. I never even saw anyone refer to it as secret messages before prodigious.
Old 06-29-2013, 11:32 AM
Passionate Fan

Not trying to be a mod or anything, but I think some of this should be carried over to PM's....

I'm Jasmine
Old 06-29-2013, 11:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
WE HAVE NO GD FACTS! That is what I am trying to tell you! You are speculating just like everyone else and really your posts are the only ones that are coming across as FACT and like you know what is in either of their heads, when you don't know jack just like the rest of us don't know jack. I am sorry if you think I am calling you out...because I AM! And I apologize to the mods and everyone else in advance, but you don't seem to GET IT!
Just PM me if you want to discuss this further.

Otherwise, it's all in how you see things but I think people should be ready to accept the negative because IMO it looks more and more likely to be a reality.
Old 06-29-2013, 11:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
WE HAVE NO GD FACTS! That is what I am trying to tell you! You are speculating just like everyone else and really your posts are the only ones that are coming across as FACT and like you know what is in either of their heads, when you don't know jack just like the rest of us don't know jack. I am sorry if you think I am calling you out...because I AM! And I apologize to the mods and everyone else in advance, but you don't seem to GET IT!
I agree with you. Having said that, I'm out... too much speculations as fact and jumping to conclusions. Can't handle it anymore. Ta da...
Old 06-29-2013, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by swayz (View Post)
Not trying to be a mod or anything, but I think some of this should be carried over to PM's....
I agree. I don't need to read this on here. Argue privately please.