Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2013, 09:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

Tftnt!
I've no idea about Colton, but it sounds like he just heard about the break up and commented on what he thinks... I doubt that Nina would confide in him all the details. I'm still surprised they asked him about it tbh!
At this point I believe they are on a break, or at least the things are complicated between them, but I don't know if anything is final yet, we'll just have to wait and see... Almost 1 more week till they're both in atlanta!
Old 06-27-2013, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, that interview was a bit strange. Colton even said something like "I didn't... I forgot..." like maybe he's not entirely sure. I'll just be prepared for anything and everything and just wait and see, as always. At least Colton said there's still love there. Just his opinion, of course.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVD (View Post)
I basically agree something is just wonky. Like, whatever is happening right now it just seems like things in Atlanta may be different. And I still find it odd that Nina's tweeting Moke pics and Ian wouldn't take this time while she's gone to move out. (Not to mention Bob's weird RT about Ian missing her.) So, something is just weird. This just doesn't seem like some clean, clear-cut breakup.
I totally agree with you. There's just something off about this. Maybe they're on a break for the summer. They were both filming on separate containers, and seeing each other would be difficult. They knew they'd see each other again for long periods of time soon. If it is a break, it could explain why Nina is still wearing the rings, of they are a gift from Ian...they're still together in theory, just temporarily apart. The meaning of the rings would still apply.

Weird. Nina tweeting about her unc
Loyal Fan

Ehh, I don't think dude even knows them that well do he? I'll just sit here and be positive still, and wait for actual, concrete proof of them still together or broken up.
Dedicated Fan

Ugh, my post sent when it shouldn't have. See above lol

Last edited by winterbabyalways; 06-27-2013 at 09:34 AM
Old 06-27-2013, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

TFTNT! .

Current Tally:

#12 - 5 votes (magsdey, Madamleota, JennigerH, christina9, backstreetboysfan)
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-13,NJH D-113 OSW D-139, J-Hope D-140, Jinyoung-D-161 JK-D-378

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, LDH D-349
Old 06-27-2013, 09:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVD (View Post)
I basically agree something is just wonky. Like, whatever is happening right now it just seems like things in Atlanta may be different. And I still find it odd that Nina's tweeting Moke pics and Ian wouldn't take this time while she's gone to move out. (Not to mention Bob's weird RT about Ian missing her.) So, something is just weird. This just doesn't seem like some clean, clear-cut breakup.
I totally agree with you. There's just something off about this. Maybe they're on a break for the summer. They were both filming on separate containers, and seeing each other would be difficult. They knew they'd see each other again for long periods of time soon. If it is a break, it could explain why Nina is still wearing the rings, of they are a gift from Ian...they're still together in theory, just temporarily apart. The meaning of the rings would still apply.

Weird. Nina tweeting about her unconditional love for her "kid" Moke. The fact that Ian's yet to move out. Bob tweeting Nina and then retweeting a girl who added that Ian misses her. Nina tweeting Ian's signature "goodnight beautiful world." Things just don't add up.

Also, that Colton thing sounds like he's going off the media. I know he knows Nina, but maybe he knows they are on a break and be just assumed they broke up. Either way, he shouldn't have commented. None of his business.

I'm still wait and see. I fully agree with believing the concrete positives over the confusing and unconfirmed negatives.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasia1992 (View Post)
I think Colton Haynes was a bit surprised that his interview to promote "Arrow" turned into questions regarding Ian and Nina's personal relationship, which I seriously doubt he has first hand knowledge of. I don't recall Ian, Nina and Colton hanging out together on a regular basis. I don't see this as a confirmation at all. Colton was just going along with the interviewer.. He knows nothing.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:40 AM
Elite Fan

And 12 is out:

The Ian-Nina Quotes Survivor

Survivor Rules: We'll give you a list of quotes by Ian and Nina either about each other or relating to the other and you vote for the LEAST favorite quote. A quote that gets five (5) votes will be eliminated. Votes will go back to zero after each round, or after a quote gets eliminated. And the last quote standing will be our winner! As the votes are given, anyone can add them up, putting the name of the voter next to their quote of (non)choice. And once we reach those 5 votes to cast out another quote, anyone can set up the next round taking out the eliminated quote. PLEASE KEEP A TALLY WHENEVER YOU VOTE SO WE KNOW WHERE WE STAND, THANKS!

[1. Ian: “Who am I most excited to see tonight?”
Nina: “Me!”
Ian: “Nina Dobrev!”] - Eliminated Round 16

[2. Nina on Ian: “Oh my God, he has so much knowledge. He’s like a walking encyclopedia, it’s crazy… it’s great. I learn a lot from him on a daily basis.”] - Eliminated Round 4

3. Nina: “My goal on the show was to be professional. But sometimes you can’t help who you have a connection with, and you can only fight it so long—which I did, for a really, really long time.”

[4. Ian: “We’re together right now.”] - Eliminated Round 1

[5. Ian: “I don’t wear a lot of color. Nina always yells at me about it.”
Nina: “I tell him he should wear more color.”] – Eliminated Round 11

[6. Ian on Nina: “Nina works harder than anyone else on the show: Elena is in virtually every scene — and if Elena’s not, then Katherine is. But even when she’s exhausted, she brings a light to the people around her.”] - Eliminated Round 13

[7. Ian: “It’s definitely the power of Nina Dobrev.”] - Eliminated Round 14

[8. Nina on Ian: "He always has a positive outlook and positive energy, and he's always happy. He is a glass-half-full kind of guy, not half-empty."] -Eliminated Round 5

[9. Reporter: “Why do you think people love “The Vampire Diaries” so much?”
Nina: “Because Ian’s on the show and he’s pretty.” (Laughs)
Ian: “Because Nina’s on the show, because Nina’s beautiful.” (Laughs)] - Eliminated Round 9

[10. Nina: “I’m passionate about sleep. Ian knows.”
Ian: “Yeah.”] - Eliminated Round 3

[11. Ian on Nina: "She truly enjoys life. Her desire to experience and appreciate everything around her, and chuckle and enjoy it, is great."] -Eliminated Round 6

[12. Paul: “At least there was a girl between us.”
Ian: “Yeah, MY girl!”] - Eliminated Round 17

13. Nina: “Women mature a lot faster than men do so I’ve always had trouble relating --- or not relating. I like to be challenged. I like to be inspired and constantly be learning. I feel like when I’m with someone who’s older than me they have a certain amount of experience in life. There’s a maturity. There’s a different sort of knowledge that they bring to a relationship and the conversations are very different.”

[14. Nina: “I’d heard some crazy story I’d been proposed to but I'd be wearing a ring if I had one.”] - Eliminated Round 2

[15. Reporter (about Ian not taking a red carpet pic with Nina): “What’s the matter, are you ashamed?”
Ian: “I am not ashamed, my friend.”] - Eliminated Round 12

[16. Ian on Nina: “For such a young person, she’s a very old soul.”] - Eliminated Round 7

17. Ian: “I gotta go, my girlfriend’s calling.”

[18. Ian: “It’s never a problem making out with Nina Dobrev. That’s always pretty cool.”] - Eliminated Round 15

[19. Nina on Ian: “He’s too pretty to be the Beast.”] - Eliminated Round 8

20. (During the Nimes convention panel)
Nina: “Beg..”
Ian: “Please, please love me.”

[21. Q: Which international actress do you dream to act with?
Ian: International actress? Well... Nina Dobrev is pretty international but I get to work around her everyday. She's about as international as you get --- Bulgarian, Canadian and soon to be American, probably..."] – Eliminated Round 10

--------------------
I vote 20.

ROUND 18
Current Tally:

#20 - 1 vote (magsdey)
Old 06-27-2013, 09:44 AM
Master Fan

He knows nothing and is just going off the media! Clearly he wasn't expecting that question and spoke of what he knows of Ian and Nina as a couple in love and he believes whatever is happening there will still be love there...

He's obviously speculating like everyone else. I very much believe he is making assumptions like everyone else who believed the articles. I don't get why people are freaking out over it when he obviously doesn't know anything!
Old 06-27-2013, 09:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2424GAPeach (View Post)
I think Colton Haynes was a bit surprised that his interview to promote "Arrow" turned into questions regarding Ian and Nina's personal relationship, which I seriously doubt he has first hand knowledge of. I don't recall Ian, Nina and Colton hanging out together on a regular basis. I don't see this as a confirmation at all. Colton was just going along with the interviewer.. He knows nothing.
EXACTLY! Like anyone is going to believe that Nina is going to call up Colton and say "Hey me and Ian broke up, but we're gonna be professionals on set and we still love each other. And it is okay if you talk about this to the media, we don't care." People just need to start using the brains that God gave them.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunny1972 (View Post)
EXACTLY! Like anyone is going to believe that Nina is going to call up Colton and say "Hey me and Ian broke up, but we're gonna be professionals on set and we still love each other. And it is okay if you talk about this to the media, we don't care." People just need to start using the brains that God gave them.
Thankyouuuu!

It's very clear to me it's more speculation! Why they asked him that I will never know!
Old 06-27-2013, 09:47 AM
Extreme Fan

I see .Now we are going to have entire Hollywood and their mothers confirm their break up but nothing from Ian and NIna.
How come the people who seemed to confirm anything, are the people with the least amount of access to Nian.
And when the people will stop talking about other people's relationships,especially when they are not that close with the said people.

Oh and tftnt
Old 06-27-2013, 09:48 AM
Loyal Fan

It's all speculation at this point. I feel bad for all these random people they keep asking. It's just not fair to them. None of this makes any sense.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunny1972 (View Post)
But you never know...maybe that's what Nina was doing in between tweeting pics of her and her friends at the beach. It's OBVIOUS NIna would totally take the time to tell everyone she know about the status of her relationship with Ian...EVERYONE. Of course she would...

I'm completely joking by the way.

Yeah of all of the confirmations we've gotten this one is probably the least believable. Though I still think there's truth to the rumors, I also think things can change once back in ATL, if they both want it too that is....And ian still has yet to move out of her place...man the situation isn't that dire that's for sure.

ETA: I feel bad too for these people, but it just goes to show that when this kind of stuff happens you need to nip it in the butt before it becomes like this. I will never understand how Nina and Ian can let it get out of control the way it has.