Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2013, 08:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well I don't know why someone would post all of these things about Nian and post grainy pics if they didn't have something. I mean why even say these things?

Honestly, it's just as easy to say they were very friendly and professional with each other during the shoot. It's as simple as that and post the pretty pics. Why go into all of this detail and everthing? The pics alone would get people excited.

I agree that Nina and Ian probably got the call from their reps about a story being published and they wanted some confirmation. I'm sure they knew.

I believe her but if people don't want to then that's their loss. Ian and Nina would probably rather people just believe the rumors...more privacy for them.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigious28 (View Post)
Well I don't know why someone would post all of these things about Nian and post grainy pics if they didn't have something. I mean why even say these things?

Honestly, it's just as easy to say they were very friendly and professional with each other during the shoot. It's as simple as that and post the pretty pics. Why go into all of this detail and everthing? The pics alone would get people excited.

I agree that Nina and Ian probably got the call from their reps about a story being published and they wanted some confirmation. I'm sure they knew.

I believe her but if people don't want to then that's their loss. Ian and Nina would probably rather people just believe the rumors...more privacy for them.
Exactly i think the fact that she has the pics is a sign she is telling the truth in my opinion !
Old 05-25-2013, 08:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabell4life (View Post)
Celebrity's usually know beforehand when there will be a article published about them in advance since the mag usually calls there rep for statement so what it sounds like to me is that they probably knew the news was going to break already but US weekly waited until a Thursday to release the info to captilalze on it the most since the show is the same day So her story makes sense in a way i say this because i remember when the kristen stwart scandal happened she had known for days they mag was going to run the story but she still went to the MTV movie awards like nothing and she was criticizer for not telling Rob herself but waiting for the story to be published instead even thoigh she knew like a week in advance
Yup. I remember that so well. I'm not even a Robsten fan but I followed that whole story. I said that Ian and Nina probably knew because the reps declined to comment, which means US Weekly contacted them. So yeah, they knew and I don't think we'll ever know how far in advance they knew. You're right though that US Weekly probably specifically chose Thursday because of TVD.

I'm Jasmine
Old 05-25-2013, 08:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by swayz (View Post)

Yup. I remember that so well. I'm not even a Robsten fan but I followed that whole story. I said that Ian and Nina probably knew because the reps declined to comment, which means US Weekly contacted them. So yeah, they knew and I don't think we'll ever know how far in advance they knew. You're right though that US Weekly probably specifically chose Thursday because of TVD.
So, does that mean they would've had an opportunity to deny it & catch the article before it ever went to print? Or does that just mean they were given a heads up before the article went public?
Old 05-25-2013, 08:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

I followed Robsten too and yeah it was a real eye opener in how these celebs and the press are in contact with each other and the choices they make regarding their publicity.

But back to Ian and Nina...UsWeekly TOTALLY waited until Thursday to publish the story...without a doubt.

hmmm...this is starting to make more sense...though i'm still thinking their relationship took a bit of a hit personally with all of this stress. I mean, Ian looked horrible for a lot of the Upfronts. Going underground may the one of the healthiest decisions they could make honestly.

Yeah, USWeekly called their reps for a comment and their reps said no comment. The reps called Ian and Nina and that's how they found out. US Weekly waited until Thursday to actually publish the story because it was TVD day and exactly a week before the Upfronts. Ian and Nina could have had their publicists deny the rumors, but at the same time maybe they didn't want them to. If they were joking about it, they probably didn't really care about any of it and just shrugged it off.

Last edited by prodigious28; 05-25-2013 at 08:43 PM
Old 05-25-2013, 08:41 PM
New Fan

If y'all have any questions to the girl, I think she is Filipino and I speak Filipino, so I can ask her. Maybe she can explain better. Just let me know
Old 05-25-2013, 08:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcrossedsoulmates (View Post)
So, does that mean they would've had an opportunity to deny it & catch the article before it ever went to print? Or does that just mean they were given a heads up before the article went public?
US Weekly would have still ran the story IMO but a denial certainly would have made the story die down quicker.

I'm Jasmine
Old 05-25-2013, 08:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

If they knew about the rumors before hand, I think it's weird that Ian tweeted the quote about people changing since that's what people and magazines were using as "proof" that they broke up...
Old 05-25-2013, 08:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentianab (View Post)
If they knew about the rumors before hand, I think it's weird that Ian tweeted the quote about people changing since that's what people and magazines were using as "proof" that they broke up...
Oh who knows why Ian tweets random quotes. Ian is like that. But I think he took down that quote because people were using it as some sort of proof of something. He probably doesn't really think these things through honestly.

Nina has tweeted stuff too that led to people thinking they've broken up in the past and present too.

But they knew about the rumors beforehand....there's no way they wouldn't know..tweet or no tweet...they knew.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Bummer... Went to penshoppe and they're not using the videos yet. I guess we'll have to wait. But glad to hear that they did the photoshoot together.
Old 05-25-2013, 09:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by meljane (View Post)
Bummer... Went to penshoppe and they're not using the videos yet. I guess we'll have to wait. But glad to hear that they did the photoshoot together.
Thanks for checking! I wonder how long we'll have to wait to see them.

I'm Jasmine
Old 05-25-2013, 09:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Maybe they were joking about break up rumors in general ! Not those rumors in particular !!
Old 05-25-2013, 09:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Nina seems to be having a blast.

Quote:
May 26, 2013And the night has begun.. It's not every day you get to dance with a storm trooper #thisnightjustkeepsgettingbetter #andbetter #andbetter
Old 05-25-2013, 09:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica242 (View Post)
Nina seems to be having a blast.

And Nina is still wearing "the ring".
Old 05-25-2013, 09:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Nina seems like such a fun person to hang out with!

And kasia, I noticed the ring too

I'm Jasmine