Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2013, 11:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher Sue (View Post)
Thanks for the video! It sure brought back so many wonderful memories when those pics came out! We'll have that again soon.
I'm sure we will, but probably not until the end of summer. Just have to be patient.

Can't wait for the Penshoppe pics!

Sorry for the double post!
Old 05-27-2013, 11:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by magsdey (View Post)
THIS. I've missed you, Lauren! I'm on a cruise at the moment so I can only the check the thread every so often and the way emotions swing from positive to negative and back just amuses me sometimes. I'm just going to keep the faith in Ian and Nina and believe that their relationship is just fine.

And again, we don't need to check or freak out about every rumor here. I like the idea one posted, to post favorite photos or videos of them so that we can all reminisce and look forward to more amazing moments from them.
I've missed you too!

All of this! Instead of overanalysing every detail and things we just cannot comprehend, we should focus on the positives, reminsce on the past and focus on the future!
Old 05-27-2013, 11:55 AM
D&E
Dedicated Fan

OK past examples

Remember that trip Nina took to I don't remember where when Ian was busy doing I don't remember what lol and there were bikini pics on a boat with guys?...... Girl's weekend

Remember when Nina went to Disneyland?.....Girls weekend and twitter rampage.

Remember in 2011 in Barcelona when Ian was out at a bar all night and next day people were accusing him of being hungover? Bars!!!

Remember in 2010 in the Nylon party when a random girl came up to a drunk Ian and gave him a kiss on the cheek? lol

It all happened before people are just a little oversensitive right now I guess, I'm not saying this is proof that they didn't break up but from what we've seen from them it isn't proof that they have either or that they're supposed to be acting inappropriately right now or something

Last edited by D&E; 05-27-2013 at 12:28 PM
Old 05-27-2013, 12:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Happy Memorial Day to those celebrating! Liking so much the positive vibes coming from this thread lately. Let's keep it up! If something bothers you about twitter, then stay away from there. My TL doesn't show anything but positive things. You are in control of your happiness or lack of. Remember that a lot of tweeters are very young and think like high schoolers or younger. They are bored and start trouble. Thank goodness I'm not so attached to my iPhone or laptop. Hopefully we'll get some of our great posters back that left. Hope everyone has a great day!

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,
While loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Old 05-27-2013, 12:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think it's a tad bit weird that Nina is all of a sudden tweeting every single thing she's doing. It's so unlike her. She usually tweets some stuff and then disappears except for the occasional QOTD. I don't know...it's not wrong for her to do so...it's just very unlike her actions in the past.

I don't think any pic Nina has tweeted is inappropriate...the same goes for Ian. But I can understand how people would look at what Nina is tweeting and thinking it's some sort "message" to Ian about how much fun she's having. Which, to that I say, Ian could just as easily unfollow her if he really is that upset about it. The same thing goes for Nina seeing the pics of him hanging out at the club...they can totally unfollow each other and not see any of that stuff. The fact that they haven't done so just means neither one of them is all that bothered by such tweets and pics. I'm sure, even if they are broken up, they still talk even a little. Even if it's through text. They do still live together, as far as we know Ian hasn't moved out yet, so there's plenty of stuff they'll have to figure out if they did split up. Plus, if they are split up they have to communicate with each other so they can work together. And of course if there's no split at all...they probably talk/text/skype every day and text funny pics of what they're doing to each other.

I do firmly believe that none of ian's or nina's family and friends would be tweeting Ian or Nina or retweeting them if it was just after a breakup. It's just too early IMO for that;. There's an adjustment period that happens not only for the couple but also for the families and that usually includes not talking about or talking to the other side of couple's family and friends and until they're loved one is ready. That's usually how it goes in most relationships anyway.

ETA; Oh I forgot to mention Lainey....like someone already said it's gossip for a reason. She's just saying what she heard from whatever source she has which could be credible or it could not be credible. Knowing how Ian operates...I just really doubt he would be talking about his ex-fiancee at an event that is mostly one big meeting. It just seems so unlike him to go into that much detail about his personal life to random co-workers who probably has only met once or twice in person. So I doubt he really did say that. But, I think all of these gossip sites are pulling from a time when it was pretty clear Ian was not in a good place overall. he looked a wreck before the Upfronts so i'm sure all of this negative stuff is being pulled from that time in Ian's life this hiatus. That doesn't mean any of this negativity holds any truth right now since it does seem Ian is doing better and is looking much more rested. Could thay have had a fight? Absolutely. Did they break up after said fight? Maybe maybe not. We don't know. But I do think Ian's state of mind played a part in their "offness" while in NYC. It's very hard to function as a couple when one half of said couple looks like he's ready to just curl up into a ball and go to sleep at any moment. I mean he declined to sign autographs people! He DECLINED! That's so unlike Ian...he was not good in NYC....he just wasn't.

Last edited by prodigious28; 05-27-2013 at 12:35 PM
Old 05-27-2013, 12:32 PM
Loyal Fan

the thing about the pictures and ian is he hasnt tweeted any of them himself they are pics the fan have posted and the ones he has tweeted are with his acting coach so that is why i don't understand why ppl are saying that they are having a war on instagram and what not and she post picture of her trip to florida all the time everything she did at disney and harry potter world so i dont see what the big deal about the pictures is
Old 05-27-2013, 12:34 PM
D&E
Dedicated Fan

I think Nina does usually tweet when she's on a girl's weekend or out with friends though!!!

I guess the difference is that she's had a few of those in succession recently, that's why it might feel like she's tweeting her every move IMO!!!
Old 05-27-2013, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabell4life (View Post)
the thing about the pictures and ian is he hasnt tweeted any of them himself they are pics the fan have posted and the ones he has tweeted are with his acting coach so that is why i don't understand why ppl are saying that they are having a war on instagram and what not and she post picture of her trip to florida all the time everything she did at disney and harry potter world so i dont see what the big deal about the pictures is
Exactly!

Even if they have broken up, I just can't see them ever being so disrespectful or childish.....
Old 05-27-2013, 12:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigious28 (View Post)
I think it's a tad bit weird that Nina is all of a sudden tweeting every single thing she's doing. It's so unlike her. She usually tweets some stuff and then disappears except for the occasional QOTD. I don't know...it's not wrong for her to do so...it's just very unlike her actions in the past.
Maybe Nina's tweeting pics more because it's an easy way of keeping in touch with Ian and letting him (and the fans) see what's she's doing. Kind of a "Well how was your day?" in pictures. I'm sure there are probably some private ones, too.
Old 05-27-2013, 12:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by D&E (View Post)
I think Nina does usually tweet when she's on a girl's weekend or out with friends though!!!

I guess the difference is that she's had a few of those in succession recently, that's why it might feel like she's tweeting her every move IMO!!!
Exactly. I doubt when she starts filming she will tweet as much.
Just give me a reason, Just a little bit's enough. Just a second, we're not broken. Just bent and we can learn to love again. it's in the stars. It's been written in the scars on our hearts. We're NOT broken. Just bent and we can learn to love again.
Lyrics by Pink
Old 05-27-2013, 12:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabell4life (View Post)
Oh well then...that's kind of out of Ian's hands then. I think he would have said something if the media caught on and printed some stuff about it, but since the media doesn't seem to be really saying anything...I don't think ian really cares to be honest. I don't know....those pics are nothing new IMO, that's just Ian. He kisses and hugs everyone, Nina should know that.

As for Nina...yeah I think it's very unlike her to be tweeting this much. I don't know why really...it's not like she's doing anything all that interesting, because she's not. Maybe she wants to show off all of her new bikinis? I can just understand why people are getting upset at her. I doubt that any of her tweets are meant to hurt anyone at this point, but I can understand people being frustrated because they feel like she's hurting Ian and Ian is hurting her in response and the fact that they've completely ignored every rumor in this whole mess doesn't help matters.
Old 05-27-2013, 12:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey guys I'm just not posting here so often because I'm not in the mood and a little bipolar w/ everything but I still read here bc it's the most positive place right now and sometimes we need to read it...

I just want to add is I think what made people think things about Nina's tweets it's not just the bunch of photos you're right she did that before when she's w/ friends and all it's just a little more this time... I'm not saying I agree but what I see people talking is the hash tags she put in the pics too and maybe w/ that quote she postedand the last pic she posted and the hash tag in that said pictures is what maybe people went crazy...

about Ian I think he's pretty normal on twitter the pics from the night club is from fans he didn't even mention he was there so...

so just add the points what I see people discuss

I'm going for now and I hope you all stay positive it's good heard it

OTP: Chuck&Blair - Damon&Elena - Harvey&Donna - Rachel&Mike
“Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.”
-Nicholas Sparks
Old 05-27-2013, 12:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

What were the hashtags?

I never really pay attention to those.
Old 05-27-2013, 12:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigious28 (View Post)
What were the hashtags?

I never really pay attention to those.
I'll PM you them

OTP: Chuck&Blair - Damon&Elena - Harvey&Donna - Rachel&Mike
“Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.”
-Nicholas Sparks
Old 05-27-2013, 12:57 PM
D&E
Dedicated Fan

The other thing is I don't even get why they would care that they're having fun (with girlfriends or their dad) even if they're broken up or why that's supposed to be an in your face thing, I know I'd have bigger problems than my ex is out having fun if I just broke up with someone I love .

Also if you want to be petty might a well go all out and go out with a guy/girl on a date or something