Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2004, 06:51 PM
Master Fan

If you could cast Ian in a music video...

What band/artist and song would it be? How do you see the settings?

For me, it would be something upbeat and funky like Placebo's Taste in Men. Ian would reprise his role as Paul Denton in ROA and do his gay dance! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 04-03-2004: Message edited Silversun ]

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 04-04-2004, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

Hahaha, good thread and interesting topic Nicky!

I personally would like to see Ian in a Garbage video...like You look so fine song.

And even though this is not the topic abt her, I'd like to see Kate Moennig in Androgyny by Garbage too [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2004, 02:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Heheheeee! The first thing I thought of was George Michael's "I Want Your Sex"! [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2004, 02:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

Nice idea Nicky love [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. And [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] to Debi for the George Michael bit.

I guess my vote would go to with something from the 80's -- like something by INXS (that "relax, go do it" don't know the words song, or "Need You Tonight"), or even "Whip It" by Devo, just because of the whole gay-dancing bit he was so friggin' hilarious in. Maybe some Depeche Mode... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Old 04-04-2004, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Talliann:
<STRONG>Hahaha, good thread and interesting topic Nicky!</STRONG>
I nicked it from the mod board. We need to keep the conversation flowing somehow! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Garbage video would be great. I totally see him in you Look so Fine, just lying there with his shirt undone... [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Yeah! Kate M would totally fit Androgyny! I feel a scene in my fanfic coming on... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Debi! You scoundrel! How utterly scandalous! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hee, 80s Ian would be awesome!

You think Ian would be shocked at how gay/****ty we're making him out to be? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 04-05-2004, 09:42 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, that's what I thought [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hmmm... looking forward to reading that fanfic Nicky! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Silversun:
<STRONG>I Garbage video would be great. I totally see him in you Look so Fine, just lying there with his shirt undone... [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
Yeah! Kate M would totally fit Androgyny! I feel a scene in my fanfic coming on... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Old 04-06-2004, 01:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>You think Ian would be shocked at how gay/****ty we're making him out to be? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Possibly... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]...but he has such a great sense of humor that I think he'd take it all in stride.

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Old 04-06-2004, 10:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Debi! You scoundrel! How utterly scandalous! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hee, 80s Ian would be awesome!

</STRONG>
That's me! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

80's Ian would be awesome! Where to start with that list.... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 10:58 PM
Master Fan

Hee, I love me some 80s Ian. Just think of all the clothes he'll get to wear! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] And the hair... poufy-hair!Ian is something I'd greatly like to see.

Old 05-01-2004, 03:48 AM
Addicted Fan

those are great ideas. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

in a Placebo clip? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Elijah Wood: "Um... and Dom? Ha-ha-ha. Dom. He likes to suck his thumb. It's true. Has he told you this? He has. He admits it. He's very good about that. So you know that. Is there anything you don't know about Dominic Monaghan. He can only fall asleep lying face down, which isn't even that interesting or funny, but it's the truth."
Old 05-01-2004, 10:45 AM
Master Fan

Good one Judu! I'd like to see Ian in a Placebo music video. Which song?

I'd also wouldn't mind if the appeared in aSuede video. With Brett Anderson and his mates. The song...Beautiful ones or Animal Nitrate [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2004, 05:57 AM
Addicted Fan

cool [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

oh yeah, taste in men is a good idea.. but 'Without you I'm nothing' that song needs a clip.. with Ian [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] or.. Sleeping with ghosts [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Elijah Wood: "Um... and Dom? Ha-ha-ha. Dom. He likes to suck his thumb. It's true. Has he told you this? He has. He admits it. He's very good about that. So you know that. Is there anything you don't know about Dominic Monaghan. He can only fall asleep lying face down, which isn't even that interesting or funny, but it's the truth."
Old 05-02-2004, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Did someone say Placebo? [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

Oooh... WYIN and SWG are two of my favourite Placebo songs! I can't really see Ian in WYIN, because I think the music video needs to be made with a sad little goth boy; but I can see him in a Sleeping With Ghosts video.

The song is about nuclear war so in my mind, Ian will be cast as a guy who is running around, looking for his girlfriend as the war starts. Then, just as he sees her across the street, just as they catch each other's eye, the bomb drops and everything turns white and they all die. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

I am extraordinarily cheerful today. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 05-03-2004, 06:05 AM
New Fan

i think ian would be great in nine inch nails' closer.

... but i don't know why?
Old 09-01-2004, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

Ooh, that guy from Maroon 5 kind of reminds me of Ian so it'd be cool if he were in the This Love video. Damn catchy.