Ian and Sarah Malatesta

Ian and Kate Bosworth

Ian and Nicky Hilton

Ian and Meghan Auld

Ian and Nina Dobrev

Old 07-07-2013, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

A Few Reminders:

This is a new thread, fresh start. If you want to continue on w/whatever was being said in the previous thread take it to PMs. I do not want this thread to start off with more arguing.

Due to what transpired in the previous thread we have decided that speculation, theories etc about the break up between Ian & Nina will no longer be allowed in this thread. It seems to do nothing but cause arguments. Therefore going forward if any such posts are found here they will be deleted &/or edited.

This thread is for the discussion of IAN'S love life not Nina's. If you want to speculate about hers please do so at her board.

Be respectful of Ian. Remember that this is his message board. Also be respectful of each other. Varying opinions are welcomed here so if you cannot disagree respectfully then agree to disagree and move on.

Last edited by tragedy; 07-07-2013 at 11:47 AM
Old 07-07-2013, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

tftnt. I hope what you say gets noticed. Too much crap lately so i hope thing go better with this one. A smile for a beginning is always a good thing.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Trish
Old 07-08-2013, 03:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Ian clears up at least THIS part of his rumored love life.

Quote:
iansomerhalder
Was hanging loose with my friend @anabbofficial and yes ladies I stress the word "FRIEND" she is my friend and a special one at that. Yup this lovely lady has a kick-ass boyfriend-not me No hating out there only love.If anything Follow her-I am, you'll see beautiful landscapes, people and probably get massive fashion tips that one can only get from a sweet, smart and deep super model! Enjoy ladies and play nice!Take care of my buddy,whom I adore, out there in our digital world! Love, Ian
Old 07-08-2013, 03:36 PM
Banned

I guess Ian has put this ugly rumor to rest! People really need to stop seeing girlfriends and sex in every picture that he takes with someone. It is getting so bad that he feels he has to comment on it so that the poor woman doesn't get hate! Photo by iansomerhalder • Instagram
Old 07-08-2013, 03:36 PM
Supreme Fan

Glad to see he cleared these rumors but what about the Alexis ones that got more heat on twitter? No comment at all....
|||~{@ |||
Old 07-08-2013, 03:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

That's sweet of him
Old 07-08-2013, 03:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dims (View Post)
Glad to see he cleared these rumors but what about the Alexis ones that got more heat on twitter? No comment at all....
I think he cleared this one up because Ana was getting so much hate anytime she posted a picture. It got so bad last week that she had to take down the picture that she had posted. People calling her a **** and a whore. NOT acceptable!

I don't care what anyone believes, people need to grow the hell up and not post that crap!
Old 07-08-2013, 03:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Did Alexis get any hate on her twitter?
Old 07-08-2013, 03:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica242 (View Post)
NO..just that her baby is ugly...she is a ****...whore...they want to kill her. etc
Old 07-08-2013, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT

so sad Ian had to say that !! shame on the fandom !!! what even if there was something between them ?? why hating on her !!

nice that he is very protective of his friends/close ones says so much about his personaliy

Old 07-08-2013, 03:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by delena89 (View Post)
NO..just that her baby is ugly...she is a ****...whore...they want to kill her. etc

Hm, I think that would be plenty of reason to clear the air about her if there was air to clear. Thanks for the answer.
Old 07-08-2013, 03:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica242 (View Post)
Yes...quite a bit from what I saw. There were a lot people who tweeted Alexis telling her to stay away from Ian, that he & Nina belong together, that she was an awful mom with an ugly daughter, along with pics of Ian/Nina in lovey dovey poses...it was pretty bad for both her & Ana...
Old 07-08-2013, 03:46 PM
Passionate Fan

I definitely wonder why he chose to clear up the Ana situation and not the Alexis one. I think the stuff with Alexis was worse, between people tweeting her all kinds of vile hate, talking about her being a bad mother, calling her a whore, etc. Very intriguing that of all the rumors this summer, he chose to speak up about Ana

I'm Jasmine