Ian and Sarah Malatesta

Ian and Kate Bosworth

Ian and Nicky Hilton

Ian and Meghan Auld

Ian and Nina Dobrev

Old 07-02-2013, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

A Few Reminders:

The conversation going on in the previous thread is over. Please don't start it up again. This is a new thread, fresh start. If you want to continue on w/whatever was being said take it to PMs.

Due to what transpired in the previous thread we have decided that speculation, theories etc about what might've caused the break up between Ian & Nina will no longer be allowed in this thread. It seems to do nothing but cause arguments. Therefore going forward if any such posts are found here they will be deleted &/or edited.

Be respectful of Ian. Remember that this is his message board. Also be respectful of each other. Varying opinions are welcomed here so if you cannot disagree respectfully then agree to disagree and move on.
Old 07-02-2013, 10:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Nina Dobrev ‏@ninadobrev 15m
Ignorance is bliss
..........Awkward lol
Old 07-02-2013, 10:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kater (View Post)
..........Awkward lol
What does she mean by that #confuse
Old 07-02-2013, 11:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinhorse (View Post)
What does she mean by that #confuse
Ignorance (not knowing) is bliss (happy)
Wierd tweet.
Old 07-02-2013, 11:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Okay... now that I've been thinking about it... How do we know this break up has been amicable? Yes, their families still seem to love the other one but how do we know Ian and Nina have no hard feelings?

I mean, Ian's quote on twitter literally was like "A THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: people change and forget to tell each other" .......Sounds kind of angry to me? And with Nina posting all her traveling adventures while Ian was sad and lonely in London... And now Nina's "ignorance is bliss" tweet. She obviously isn't happy about Alexis so I'm starting to wonder just how cordial this break up is going to turn out...
Old 07-02-2013, 11:46 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kater (View Post)
Okay... now that I've been thinking about it... How do we know this break up has been amicable? Yes, their families still seem to love the other one but how do we know Ian and Nina have no hard feelings?

I mean, Ian's quote on twitter literally was like "A THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: people change and forget to tell each other" .......Sounds kind of angry to me? And with Nina posting all her traveling adventures while Ian was sad and lonely in London... And now Nina's "ignorance is bliss" tweet. She obviously isn't happy about Alexis so I'm starting to wonder just how cordial this break up is going to turn out...
No evidence of Nina not being happy at all. Let's not start this. It might all be fine. I think it's been coming a while somany feelings have been resolved. But of curse it would be hard to see your lover with some one else. You'd die!
Old 07-02-2013, 11:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

How do we know she is not happy? There is no evidence about that. I just see the usual Nina. Her vacations ended, and now she went back to her usual twitter mode. That does not show that she is not happy. in fact i wish her to be happy
I wish both of them be happy..

Anyway lets not start about this, it would be nice for the thread and us not to end up arguing again..
Old 07-03-2013, 04:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Am i the only one who thought that tweet wasn't Ian related?
My first though was about she just wrapped her shooting and in few days she will get new script to read and she is a bliss bc for now she doesn't know yet what she will have to pull out of herself for TVD sake?
Old 07-03-2013, 04:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaherezada (View Post)
Am i the only one who thought that tweet wasn't Ian related?
My first though was about she just wrapped her shooting and in few days she will get new script to read and she is a bliss bc for now she doesn't know yet what she will have to pull out of herself for TVD sake?
Nope. You're not. LOL

I don't think Nina or Ian are as focused on and obsessed with themselves/their love lives as we fans are. I make it a point not to read into tweets as we know only a tiny, tiny sliver of what goes on in their lives.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

No guys...you are not the only ones...
I don't think that any of them would bring their private life in twitter... i also don't think they think their private matters 24/7..
Old 07-03-2013, 04:50 AM
NEP
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragedy (View Post)
A Few Reminders:

The conversation going on in the previous thread is over. Please don't start it up again. This is a new thread, fresh start. If you want to continue on w/whatever was being said take it to PMs.

Due to what transpired in the previous thread we have decided that speculation, theories etc about what might've caused the break up between Ian & Nina will no longer be allowed in this thread. It seems to do nothing but cause arguments. Therefore going forward if any such posts are found here they will be deleted &/or edited.

Be respectful of Ian. Remember that this is his message board. Also be respectful of each other. Varying opinions are welcomed here so if you cannot disagree respectfully then agree to disagree and move on.
Thanks for setting the guidelines.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think it's just a random tweet that could mean anything so who knows.

I'm sure whatever hard feelings Ian and Nina may have aren't going to that much of an issue...it's not like either one of then did anything all that wrong. Apparently it's a decision that they made and that's that. But I really don't think their families tweeting about either one of them means anything...as bob said he can still like Nina even if she's not dating his brother and I doubt Ian would tell him to stop liking her...from what it seems Ian isn't petty like that. So no matter how the breakup might have went their families would probably still tweet and mention the other...to me it doesn't really indicate anything.

Anyway who knows what's going on with Nina but Ian seemed happier in the candids at lake Como so he's coming along hopefully his spirits and positivity won't be affected too much once he's back in atl whenever that will be.

Oh and I do think the people change tweet was about Nina and the breakup and he took it down because of the media and because he felt bad for tweeting it. I also do think they tweet things related to their feelings it's just not every tweet they send but yeah there are things that Nina her tweeted that was most likely about Ian and the same goes for Ian.

Last edited by prodigious28; 07-03-2013 at 05:05 AM
Old 07-03-2013, 05:36 AM
Loyal Fan

"Ignorance is Bliss" is a common expression, at least here in the US it is. It just means that not knowing something can be a happy, good thing sometimes. She met with Julie yesterday to discuss VD. It could just be that she found out that it's going to be a very busy season for her, playing Elena and Katherine, but that she's OK with that. She's happy because she doesn't know what exactly she's in for, but she's OK.

Sometimes it's better to not know all the details of something, but just go with it anyway. Be happy and excited for the unknown.

Just my opinion. I really don't think she was talking about Ian, not this time. We really don't know 100% what either of their tweets mean. They could mean something, they could mean nothing, we really don't know!
Old 07-03-2013, 05:37 AM
Supreme Fan

Is this the right place to ask if we have valid proof that Alexis was in London all this time that Ian has been in Italy as fans in twitter say?

I really don't think that girl in the plane lied
|||~{@ |||