Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2013, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ian's Love Life Thread #12: Because it is his life & he can live it how he wants

Ian Somerhalder Love Life thread

Ian and Sarah Malatesta

Ian and Kate Bosworth

Ian and Nicky Hilton

Ian and Meghan Auld

Ian and Nina Dobrev

Old 06-30-2013, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

After reading through the previous thread it seems this thread needs a reminder:

1. Be respectful of Ian. Passing negative judgements about him will not be tolerated. At the end of the day it is his life, he doesn't have to live it to make you happy.
2. Please be respectful of each other. This thread does not exist to discuss the fans.
3. Actor bashing of any kind is not allowed.
Old 06-30-2013, 08:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Curious...a post at the end of the previous thread...

What's been said by Ian or Alexis that makes it seem like he's met her daughter? Bc I totally missed that part...
Old 06-30-2013, 08:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcrossedsoulmates (View Post)

What's been said by Ian or Alexis that makes it seem like he's met her daughter? Bc I totally missed that part...
Yeah I don't know but it's possible that Alexis had her daughter in London at one point since she was there for awhile. Don't know which tweets would indicate that though...

Last edited by prodigious28; 06-30-2013 at 09:58 AM
Old 06-30-2013, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

thank you Trich

Old 06-30-2013, 09:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcrossedsoulmates (View Post)

This. That was in response to me saying there's no proof that Ian met her daughter so I'm really curious which of Ian's or Alexis's tweets in any way suggested he's met her. Honestly, just because Alexis has a kid doesn't mean that she can't have a fling. She has a life outside of her daughter and her daughter is young enough that it wouldn't even affect her.

Oh, and I'm not relying on a third hand tweet about Ian and a beautiful girl. It's getting out of hand at this point lol

I'm Jasmine
Old 06-30-2013, 09:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Ok if we assume that we shouldn't trust tweets about Ian being seen with a girl with out pics then we should delete all sightings of Nian with out pics either.
Bc no pic - no proves right?

i still can't see why force that Ian is alone and unhappy when it obvious that both of those statements are untrue?
Old 06-30-2013, 09:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaherezada (View Post)
Ok if we assume that we shouldn't trust tweets about Ian being seen with a girl with out pics then we should delete all sightings of Nian with out pics either.
Bc no pic - no proves right?

i still can't see why force that Ian is alone and unhappy when it obvious that both of those statements are untrue?
I'm assuming this is in response to me since I said I'm not relying on that tweet. Please don't read into every little comment. I never said I don't think he's with Alexis, I never said that its all a big conspiracy. But the person said someone saw Ian and the girl. I'm sick of this third hand information stuff. Just yesterday someone said Nina was spotted in Toronto. For the record, I do think he was with Alexis in Italy, although I'm not sure if she moved with him to his next destination.

I'm Jasmine
Old 06-30-2013, 09:43 AM
Extreme Fan

swayz
no it wasn't response to you it was common logic
If we suddenly do not count sightings with out pics of Ian and a person he was seen with, bc with out pic there is no prove that sightings is real, then lets delete all Nian sightings with no pics from 2009 till 2013 that would be fair.
If we do not delete all Nian sightings with a pic of them bc we prefer to believe that they are true, then we should believe sightings about Ian and other girl with out pic
pure logic nothing more

also - if a lot of you claim that you wont trust Peach story about the end of Nian bc it is 3d hand info, then why you are so fast to trust her 3d hand info that Ian is alone in Italy

either we don't trust any 3d hand info no matter if it is pro Nian or smth that indicates the end of Nian, either we trust all 3d hand info.

my comment was about selective choices, doubles standarts and forcing the opinions

prodigious28
PMd you btw
Old 06-30-2013, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

If people don't want to believe 3rd hand accounts of sightings then they don't have to. Perhaps they just want more solid evidence not everything is about Nian for people.
Old 06-30-2013, 09:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragedy (View Post)
If people don't want to believe 3rd hand accounts of sightings then they don't have to. Perhaps they just want more solid evidence not everything is about Nian for people.
i agree with that
But then why those ppl who doesn't trust 3d hand info which indicates smth they don't like use the same 3d hand info as a point when it comes to hope that Nian is and endgame no matter what?
seriously we will run in circles here if for example i say - i don't trust that Nian is not other bc....and use the 3d hand info ,ppl will say me that i am delusional. But if i say to ppl that they use 3d hand info as a fact if it is pro Nian - then i am hater
see the pattern?
how can discussion can be constructive if everything in hope of Nian is selective and double standart accepted?
Old 06-30-2013, 10:03 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by swayz (View Post)
I'm assuming this is in response to me since I said I'm not relying on that tweet. Please don't read into every little comment. I never said I don't think he's with Alexis, I never said that its all a big conspiracy. But the person said someone saw Ian and the girl. I'm sick of this third hand information stuff. Just yesterday someone said Nina was spotted in Toronto. For the record, I do think he was with Alexis in Italy, although I'm not sure if she moved with him to his next destination.
I actually find it more plausible that Ian was in Italy for a week with Alexis and i do believe the accounts of people who saw them there.

I don't know if Alexis is still with ian currently while at George Clooney's place as his tweet made it sound like he's there for a reason pertaining to business and i'm fairly certain that Alexis is needed in NYC and was sad about that fact as she knew that Ian wasn't going to be with her at that time. Though he may go to NYC later on this week as I think he's avoiding ATL as much as possible.

That one tweet about Ian at the bar with bodyguards may have been while he was in Sardinia as i'm not sure Ian would walk around Lake Como with bodyguards since he's not in a resort area any longer and has less of a chance being spotted by fans....I mean George and all of his celeb friends walks around there all the time without getting much attention. The fact that he may have had bodyguards just tells me that he doesn't want any pics from the paps and doesn't want to be bothered...the fact that he was there with a woman (probably Alexis...people don't know who she is) just goes to show me that he didn't want pics with her as he's trying to keep everything a secret for the time being because of the drama and judgements being made by fans and by the media.
Old 06-30-2013, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaherezada (View Post)
i agree with that
But then why those ppl who doesn't trust 3d hand info which indicates smth they don't like use the same 3d hand info as a point when it comes to hope that Nian is and endgame no matter what?
seriously we will run in circles here if for example i say - i don't trust that Nian is not other bc....and use the 3d hand info ,ppl will say me that i am delusional. But if i say to ppl that they use 3d hand info as a fact if it is pro Nian - then i am hater
see the pattern?
how can discussion can be constructive if everything in hope of Nian is selective and double standart accepted?
But you're not going to change anyone's mind. You're allowed to have your opinion but so are they. Nian broke up so I'm not really sure what there is to discuss anyway. You want to keep going in circles about the past?
Old 06-30-2013, 10:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
That one tweet about Ian at the bar with bodyguards may have been while he was in Sardinia
no -- they said laglio -- laglio isnt in sardinia
Old 06-30-2013, 10:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo_fan (View Post)
no -- they said laglio -- laglio isnt in sardinia
Okay...so he and Alexis when to laglio...i mean Alexis said she was exploring, so they're not going to stay in the same place all of the time.