Ian and Sarah Malatesta

Ian and Kate Bosworth

Ian and Nicky Hilton

Ian and Meghan Auld

Ian and Nina Dobrev

Old 06-28-2013, 09:14 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT.

I do not mean to dig but the other 2 people got on the lime like before the entrance so that they can come out together for the show. Someone (it was an old thread I cannot trace it) but said that they were their publicist and this is how celebs do at most shows. Nian asked to arrive alone before that. Many of the people go in the limos before the show and come out on the red carpet.
Anyway, it was a sweet thought… and kind of funny.

I have opened new threads only 2ce before but have forgotten it. I hope to do it someday again, maybe around here: D
Old 06-28-2013, 09:36 AM
Passionate Fan

Tftnt!

I see Nina and Ian's section got significantly shorter picture wise. I'm oblivious to stuff like that though so I have no idea when that happened lol

I'm Jasmine
Old 06-28-2013, 10:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Tftnt
"pretending not to love you was the hardest thing I've ever done"
"three words eight letters, say it and I'm yours"
Old 06-28-2013, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by swayz (View Post)
Tftnt!

I see Nina and Ian's section got significantly shorter picture wise. I'm oblivious to stuff like that though so I have no idea when that happened lol
It has no significance it was done b/c the OP was too long & since this isn't the Nian thread we just decided to make it even. Each girl has 2 pics each that's all.
Old 06-28-2013, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

Honestly, I liked it much better before, but I see how this whole thread has changed a lot for the last 2 days, so I am powerless anyway. The whole mood changed. It was a sunny optimistic one. And way more interesting. Anyway, it is still Ian’s so, that OK with me. I hope good stuff is on the way
Old 06-28-2013, 11:15 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragedy (View Post)
It has no significance it was done b/c the OP was too long & since this isn't the Nian thread we just decided to make it even. Each girl has 2 pics each that's all.
I didn't mean it that way, just that the section used to be longer like you said. It looks good this way

I'm Jasmine
Old 06-28-2013, 11:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy (View Post)
Honestly, I liked it much better before, but I see how this whole thread has changed a lot for the last 2 days, so I am powerless anyway. The whole mood changed. It was a sunny optimistic one. And way more interesting. Anyway, it is still Ian’s so, that OK with me. I hope good stuff is on the way
I will say that for sure this thread was anything but optimistic. Actually I think this thread is more positive than before but that is just me.
Old 06-28-2013, 11:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

The thread is just fine now.

love the title

Last edited by GreyLines; 06-28-2013 at 11:43 AM Reason: i still can't upload the photo...
Old 06-28-2013, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

Tftnt!
Old 06-28-2013, 02:29 PM
Supreme Fan

This girl who said she saw Ian alone at the beach in Italy sort of made me curious. I was pretty sure he was w Alexis there but now I don't know
|||~{@ |||
Old 06-28-2013, 02:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dims (View Post)
This girl who said she saw Ian alone at the beach in Italy sort of made me curious. I was pretty sure he was w Alexis there but now I don't know
That's what I thought, too. But the girl from yesterday, I think, said she saw him with a Russian girl at the hotel he (& whoever else might be with him) was staying. There were people who were speculating that it was Alexis anyway, but the girl said that they had specifically asked for a receptionist who spoke Russian, so...idk...

Also, apparently Alexis' daughter's birthday is Monday (I think I read that somewhere...), so if she was with Ian, maybe she's now on her way back to wherever her daughter might be?
Old 06-28-2013, 02:41 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcrossedsoulmates (View Post)
That's what I thought, too. But the girl from yesterday, I think, said she saw him with a Russian girl at the hotel he (& whoever else might be with him) was staying. There were people who were speculating that it was Alexis anyway, but the girl said that they had specifically asked for a receptionist who spoke Russian, so...idk...

Also, apparently Alexis' daughter's birthday is Monday (I think I read that somewhere...), so if she was with Ian, maybe she's now on her way back to wherever her daughter might
Maybe she went for a couple days and left. I'm just the kind of person that would hate vacationing alone so yeah I hope he has company lol
|||~{@ |||
Old 06-28-2013, 02:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcrossedsoulmates (View Post)

Also, apparently Alexis' daughter's birthday is Monday (I think I read that somewhere...), so if she was with Ian, maybe she's now on her way back to wherever her daughter might be?
This is actually what I was thinking as well. The asking for a receptionist that spoke Russian kind of threw me. It's easy enough to explain Ian being spotted alone IMO, maybe his companion went to get a drink, to the bathroom, back to the hotel room, etc. but it does make me curious!

And Alexis's daughter's birthday is on Monday (just like Canada Day coincidentally since Nina is speculated to be in Canada for festivities) so maybe she left to get back for her daughter. Her party could be this weekend for all we know. It's hard to say really when we have so little concrete information.

I'm Jasmine
Old 06-28-2013, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by swayz (View Post)
I didn't mean it that way, just that the section used to be longer like you said. It looks good this way
Thanks. Sorry I knew what you were asking but I was just kind of pre-emptively using your question to answer for the thread as a whole where the pics went just in case anyone else was wondering.