Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2010, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

I thought it was confirmed that she (Maggie Grace) was his girlfriend... So, it was only a general "belief" then... Kind of like Ian & Nina now...
Love crime

LOGH
Old 10-11-2010, 11:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumiac (View Post)
I thought it was confirmed that she (Maggie Grace) was his girlfriend... So, it was only a general "belief" then... Kind of like Ian & Nina now...
I think they never confirmed it by themselves.. And yeah it was kinda like ian/nina now, only not w/ that huge interest on them as a couple. But i like the fact that they're still very good friends & that maggie's going to play a vampire too, unfortunately in twilight :/ ...i wonder if she talked w/ ian about the getting the role before auditioning. It would be too funny if he gave her some tips hehe
Old 10-11-2010, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

heh. I guess we'll see if she got some tips when she is on screen (not that I watch Twilight but should hear about it!). We know Nina used Damon in how she plays Katherine.
Love crime

LOGH
Old 10-11-2010, 12:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'd rather like to see maggie reunited w/ ian in vampire diaries hehe...I have the feeling that they talked about it, maybe while they were shooting the finale lost episode in april

The funny thing is that when they were rumored to be dating, it seemed that she was the one who wanted to keep their relationship on the down low
Comparing to ian&nina today, isn't that a similarity? Lol..bcos for me nina seems to be the one who wants to keep it down low
...poor ian, who always wants to speak out loud about how in love he is lmao
Old 10-11-2010, 12:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livian (View Post)
The funny thing is that when they were rumored to be dating, it seemed that she was the one who wanted to keep their relationship on the down low
Comparing to ian&nina today, isn't that a similarity? Lol..bcos for me nina seems to be the one who wants to keep it down low
...poor ian, who always wants to speak out loud about how in love he is lmao
That's pretty much what I'm thinking. I don't know about who wants to keep it silent more, maybe they just agreed on it and Ian is just bad at hiding But it is a little bit weird that he only seems to shut up about his relationship when he's with a co-star. If he was/is with a co-star.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:48 PM
Extreme Fan

hehe, I know it's none of my business and in all likelihood, not a very popular opinion but...I like Ian/Maggie more than Ian/Nina. Maybe it's because I'm not a Nina Dobrev fan. I really don't like her acting in Vampire Diaries. Not to say that Maggie is Oscar calibre...but I dunno...Nina is given a great character in VD, but she doesn't bring much into it except her prettiness.

Ok, I've siad too much. Better shut up now. hehe. Peace.

Cesare Lucrezia

soulmates
Old 10-11-2010, 11:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by claire_bear2007 (View Post)
hehe, I know it's none of my business and in all likelihood, not a very popular opinion but...I like Ian/Maggie more than Ian/Nina. Maybe it's because I'm not a Nina Dobrev fan. I really don't like her acting in Vampire Diaries. Not to say that Maggie is Oscar calibre...but I dunno...Nina is given a great character in VD, but she doesn't bring much into it except her prettiness.

Ok, I've siad too much. Better shut up now. hehe. Peace.
oh same here!! i like ian/maggie more than ian/nina, but it's unlikely that ian/maggie would ever come back together. they were so adorable & perfect together..wow that sounds shallow xD
i mean nina&ian hve great chemistry, like maggie&ian had years ago...but i wonder who would hve better chemistry now..unfortunately ian&maggie hve hardly had any scenes together in the final lost episode, where they look or talk to each other

another thing about nina that makes me like/ship ian&maggie more than nian, is that she's 10 years younger than him. i don't see her wanting to have a serious relationship like ian had w/ meghan and i think it wouldn't last long if they start dating now. she seems to be more like a young woman (whom i saw a fun party girl growing up to a young woman months ago), who wants to focus on her career

about nina's acting: nope, i think she does a great work, esp. as katherine - elena is boring xD
Old 10-12-2010, 04:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
oh same here!! i like ian/maggie more than ian/nina, but it's unlikely that ian/maggie would ever come back together. they were so adorable & perfect together..wow that sounds shallow xD
i mean nina&ian hve great chemistry, like maggie&ian had years ago...but i wonder who would hve better chemistry now..unfortunately ian&maggie hve hardly had any scenes together in the final lost episode, where they look or talk to each other

another thing about nina that makes me like/ship ian&maggie more than nian, is that she's 10 years younger than him. i don't see her wanting to have a serious relationship like ian had w/ meghan and i think it wouldn't last long if they start dating now. she seems to be more like a young woman (whom i saw a fun party girl growing up to a young woman months ago), who wants to focus on her career

about nina's acting: nope, i think she does a great work, esp. as katherine - elena is boring xD
Meghan is 7 years younger than Ian, so not much older than Nina. I think the age difference doesn't matter when you're in love, if they are, of course.
Old 10-12-2010, 04:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by laura_s (View Post)
Meghan is 7 years younger than Ian, so not much older than Nina. I think the age difference doesn't matter when you're in love, if they are, of course.
yeah i know, but it depends on the person itself when it comes to a serious relationship..and for me nina seems to be a young woman who wants "to party" now for a while before getting into a serious rel.ship, while ian seems to be the person who wants to take it serious..but i dunno about nina, she seems to be more mature now, i noticed that in the last couple of months (esp. since june, when they were promoting in europe)...the way she talks in interviews & her "clothing style" during attending events like the emmy's, makes me think of her that she has matured a lot
Old 10-12-2010, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I never saw Nina as a party girl. She doesn't even have a boyfriend as she doesn't think it is a necessity, she likes being on her two feet and it is not a priority for her, she would rather focus on things like her career. Which I find to be a very mature approach. Doesn't mean she is against dating, but she is against dating just anyone and is actually looking for a serious relationship herself, IMO and if she is not going to get it, she is not going to waste time and energy to have some "fun"...

Doesn't mean she doesn't have one or anything of course, but then Ian is not the most serious person on the world either. Their idea of fun seems to match a lot, given the amount of "free" time they spent together, hanging out etc. If they were so "world's apart" I don't think they could get on so well and would be around one another all the time..
Love crime

LOGH
Old 10-12-2010, 02:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

i think "to party" wasn't the right word...i would say to live single & independent now...sry, english isn't my 1st language

i do hope so that they both come out soon, it's so obvious that there's more than friendship
Old 10-12-2010, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ohh, Ok... It happens...
Love crime

LOGH
Old 10-12-2010, 09:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
i mean nina&ian hve great chemistry, like maggie&ian had years ago...but i wonder who would hve better chemistry now..D
oOh, I'd love to find out.

Here's to hoping that the miracle of having a crossover by the Twilight Vampire Of Maggie to Vampire Diaries so she can meet Ian's Damon. LOL!

If not...well, I'd be happy to see them reunited in any project.

Cesare Lucrezia

soulmates
Old 10-13-2010, 01:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by claire_bear2007 (View Post)
oOh, I'd love to find out.

Here's to hoping that the miracle of having a crossover by the Twilight Vampire Of Maggie to Vampire Diaries so she can meet Ian's Damon. LOL!

If not...well, I'd be happy to see them reunited in any project.
haha omg, please no...i hate twilight! why maggie oh why twilight? why not vampire diaries? hehe, ian should convince her to make a guest appearence in mystic falls as an old friend of damon
Old 10-13-2010, 02:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

what I would like is a True Blood & Vampire Diaries cross-over for some Pamela-Eric-Damon goodness, but that of course has nothing to do with Ian's girlfriends so...
Love crime

LOGH