Fan Forum Star

uh - oh... sounds bad...
Love crime

LOGH
Old 02-06-2014, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I thought cause they'll assume he left and nobody will go looking for him. But according to the promo, they will.

Author of ISBN
Old 02-06-2014, 07:41 PM
Elite Fan

yup, this episode had some ****ty writing. don't even know how to comment on it.
Damon & Elena
Old 02-06-2014, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

was very disappointing from Damon's perspective but didn't see much else wrong with it.

Author of ISBN
Old 02-06-2014, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww Loes...

Well, we kind of all knew the next couple of epis would be hell for Damon and so for us, no?
Love crime

LOGH
Old 02-06-2014, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not too happy about the whole Damon feeding on vamps thing. I just don't see the point
Old 02-07-2014, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Well Damon should be first or at least second in that list, and I'm all who the hell is Lord Ruthven but more than that, as far as I'm concerned no one in their right mind would rate Louis The Whiny higher than Lestat as a "hot" vampire... I don't care if he was played by Brad Pitt or not. Actually, likes of Edward and Stefan do NOT get to be rated higher than Lestat either. Ugh. I'm annoyed.

But I like the things they wrote for Damon...

Love that even Count Orlok from Nosferatu rates higher than Beel though
All of this

As for the epi... I actually like the whole Damon feeding on vamps s/l. What I didn't like was his behaviour before Wes injected him.
Old 02-07-2014, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragedy (View Post)
I'm not too happy about the whole Damon feeding on vamps thing. I just don't see the point
Damon stronger and scarier ? why not ? i like it ! now everyone is scared of him and he is keeping them on their toes ....cant say i hate it...

Old 02-07-2014, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Damon is like season 1 Damon. No new material for Ian to explore

Author of ISBN
Old 02-07-2014, 08:36 AM
Master Fan

oh well the lazy writing on the show is not a surprise thou i prefer that to Damon being in the corner doing nothing ...which happens a lot ! now he is more interesting and the SL is all about him

Old 02-07-2014, 09:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by imane (View Post)
oh well the lazy writing on the show is not a surprise thou i prefer that to Damon being in the corner doing nothing ...which happens a lot ! now he is more interesting and the SL is all about him
I hate what they doing to Damon's character but I agree with you on the bold.
Old 02-07-2014, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

The things I didn't like was the threatening Jer. We had come such a long way w/Deremy so much so that Jer laughed at first b/c he didn't think Damon would really hurt him & the turning Damon into a cannibal nonsense I hope there's a cure for this b/c they can leave the ripper mess for Stefan. Otherwise I think Stefan of all people was able to explain what Damon was going through. I understand that Damon is spiraling & trying to live up to this image that everyone has of him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imane (View Post)
Damon stronger and scarier ? why not ? i like it ! now everyone is scared of him and he is keeping them on their toes ....cant say i hate it...
Because he's not going to actually kill any of the characters that we actually care about so it's anti-climactic. I like Damon feeding on humans & being the cool vampire who has control over his feeding. Like why should Stefan, Caroline or "Elena" be scared when we all know none of them will die?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
Damon is like season 1 Damon. No new material for Ian to explore
Ian seems pretty happy actually. He's the main one whose always wanting S1 Damon back everytime he's asked.
Old 02-07-2014, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Damon is not going to kill anyone from the gang as the "vampire eating vampires" but I do expect them to have him attack at least one from the gang, probably either Caroline or Elena/Katherine (given the writers obsession, which they can play in various ways depending on where they want to go with the triangle, the positive one being one where actually forces himself to stop out of love for Elena). I guess the whole "messed up by Wes" thing will also help in Damon getting forgiveness later on for his actions as a "vamp eater" and the writers will try to make use of this "opportunity" for a OMFG moment or two.
Love crime

LOGH
Old 02-07-2014, 12:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

But the writers made sure to have him attack Beremy prior to any other sort of supernatural/scientific intervention, so that's not something everyone/Elena is going to forgive and forget.

Ugh, the promo, honestly, just don't even go looking for Damon. At this point I'd rather watch "The adventures of Denzo" than this garbage. I'm always worried when Damon's the one in trouble because all the other main characters are useless and come up with the most ridiculous and idiotic plans, so honestly, he's better off with Enzo than with these lunatics trying to "save" him.

Above all, why are any of them going to try and save him only to keep calling him a monster, a bad brother, the wrong boyfriend, etc once he's saved? That's basically the same cycle for this group. Damon's right - if everyone thinks he's a monster, why not act like one instead of looking after this gang of simpletons?
Old 02-07-2014, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm really worried what crappy plan they will come up with to fix Damon. He is indeed screwed