Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-25-2004, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

Young Jenna was played by Christa B. Allen, and she is adorable (just like Jenn)! Gah, I have to get this movie on DVD! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I'm a little disappointed that this movie didn't make first, but who knows, we may get a surprise in the second week. People may tell their friends and whatnot. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 04-25-2004, 08:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by d-nise:
<STRONG>I saw the movie last night ... I really enjoyed it, but I think I would have enjoyed it more if I hadn't had to sit at the very front.

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

</STRONG>

Dude, I know what you mean. I had to watch the movie with four girls giggling and snorting next to me. And not because of funniness in the movie, oh no. They were snorting on purpose. Took some will power not to smack them.

I sort of wanted to know what happened to the magazine after all that.

LJ
Old 04-26-2004, 12:00 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliii:
<STRONG>

Her latest Leno appearance. She was there last Wednesday (April 14th). It's a really great interview. You should watch it. Clip is up at jen-garner.net</STRONG>
oh thanks! i did watch that appearance i just can't remember her saying that =/
Old 04-26-2004, 06:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

Ok after some comparisons, i've come to the conclusion that the DVD may possibly be out in September.

I remember Anger Management opened in April and its DVD was released in Sept..so that's about 5 months. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2004, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by LiL_Starzz:
<STRONG>The weekend BO numbers are in and Jennifer's new film 13 Going On 30 finished 2nd in a very tight race with Man on Fire.

Man on Fire made an estimated 23 Million while 13 Going On 30 made 22 Million.

This is still fantastic anyhoo! Jen's first leading lady film and she makes over 20 Million. That's great!</STRONG>
Yay! That's wonderful news! GO Jen!
Old 04-28-2004, 07:57 AM
New Fan

I can't wait to see this film, especially after all your reviews!
Old 04-28-2004, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

yay congrats jen! You know what this means, we'll be seeing more of her on the big screen now.
Old 04-28-2004, 01:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Jennifer is #7 in the Top Debut Star Vehicle Openings
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 08:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Okay, I need help with something....I am writing a movie review on Jen's movie 13 Going On 30 and I need a title for it...so please give me some suggestions! Please! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Paula [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

PS: what are your fav quotes from the movie?

I'd like to be in the field getting my hands dirty and actually touch my gun.- Michael Vartan

Vote John Mayer Board
Old 04-29-2004, 03:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think my favorite quote was "Can I have a lemonade, make it a piņa colada, wanna see my ID totally have it" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Gabriela
Old 04-30-2004, 05:50 AM
Elite Fan

I saw the movie yesterday (bless the internet) and I loved it so much. I absolutely fell in love with it and my girlcrush on Jennifer grew even more.

It was such a delightful, romantic, sweet, adorable, funny and great movie. I'm sure I can come up with more adjectives if I'm only given more time. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

A favorite scene is impossible to pick cause there are so many, so I won't try to pick one. It had a lot of great one-liners that was hilarious, lots of sweet scenes that made me aw and smile, some sad scenes, some touching and emotional and other kinds as well. The thing that can be said for all of them is that they were all great. Thriller, daddy, drink and ID, boobs, razzle-red, photoshooting, stripping, gross'ing, home with parents, crying at the end, wedding...the list goes on. The scene in his bedroom had me in tears cause when Jen does her crying scenes she has me.

Clothes. The wardrobe in this movie is some of the best stuff I've seen in a movie in a very long time. Maybe ever. I want all of her clothes and I kept whining about that througout the whole movie. So much awesome clothes. And the wedding dress and necklace? So gorgeous and she looked absolutely stunning. Not to mention all the 133 pairs of shoes, bags and bling bling.

Jennifer was outstanding in it. She really outdid herself with this one and I can understand it when everyone keeps saying this is her ticket to the real A-list and she will be a big movie star now. I'm so proud of her and so happy for her. She did the 13 year old brilliantly, with big and curious eyes and talking a little too loudly when she shouldn't, while at the same time not going too childish and making her character 8. That could've been very easy to do and it's an easy trap to fall into. She sidestepped that one in an elegant way and made the movie great.

Mark Ruffalo is the sweetest ever. I'm so in love with him now. He and Jen played of each other so well and it was a delight to watch their scenes together. His character was the sweetest ever and I want myself a Matty now. A grown up, Matty. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And the soundtrack is so awesome. Lots of really great music in the movie. I loved it.

I could talk about this movie for hours, but I'll spare you all the pain. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Bottom line, I loved it. I felt so warm and fuzzy afterwards. I'm definitely off to the movies to watch when it premieres here in June. I simply can't wait.

[ 04-30-2004: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 04-30-2004, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

What about: "Young at Heart"(for the movie review).

Is it bad that I just saw it last weekend and can't wait for the DVD? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 04-30-2004, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

I think I'm finally going to get to see this tomorrow. To say I'm excited would be a GROSS understatement. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 05-01-2004, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by last beautiful girl:
<STRONG>Is it bad that I just saw it last weekend and can't wait for the DVD? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Oh no. Not at all. I've been waiting for the DVD since long before the movie even premiered. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2004, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

I saw it last night and I absolutely adored it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I was so giddy afterwards. Jen did an amazing job. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]