Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-05-2004, 08:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BreathofJasmine
IBM...that's cool. Yeah I'm hoping to get it today. I love the Thriller scene of course and then the scenes with her and Matt shooting the photos cause she's just so cute in those scenes. The end was really sweet too. What about you?
Tomorrow's my last day. So do you have the DVD? ::giggle:: The Thriller scene of course, photo shoot, Jenna presenting her idea to Andy Serkis, the ending of course.

Katie - Aww, sorry to hear that you're sick. Everyone's getting sick lately. I just got better.

Elusive One - I can only imagine Jen saying "What am I a stripper?"

Ellie - I know. Judy Greer even says she can be that happy at 5 a.m.

It's really nice to hear from her co-stars how great, funny and talented she is on screen and off screen.

Here's a nice excerpt from a Judy Greer interview. She talks about Jen being that happy at 5 a.m. Aww.

Judy Greer talks about Jen, paparazzi and 13 Going on 30 DVD

That's good. Are paparazzi ever a problem on-set with the big names you've worked with? Like Jennifer Lopez in The Wedding Planner for example?

Judy Greer: I don't remember anything with Jennifer Lopez. Not paparazzi wise. I remember people kind of like coming up to us outside and asking for autographs and stuff. But with Jennifer Garner, man, it was just crazy in New York! They were everywhere all the time!

Really?

Judy Greer: Oh yeah! Even from our craft service table, standing behind the camera taking pictures while we were shooting. It was crazy. And I've never experienced that before and I thought 'Jesus Christ, that would make me nuts!' You know? It was hard for me and they weren't even trying to get pictures of me. And then one time even, we were shooting in L.A. and someone got onto the set by accident. Obviously they weren't supposed to be there. A fan, you know? They were like, 'Hey can I have an autograph?' and we were all like, 'Who are you?' It's kind of awkward, but she's a sweetheart. She handles everything perfectly and I would have been freaked out!

Definitely. I've heard she's really great to work with.

Judy Greer: Oh she's the best. The best. Definitely. I can't believe she can be that happy at five in the morning."

Hee. No paparazzi for J.Lo's The Wedding Planner.
Old 08-05-2004, 09:45 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by abby-anne
Tomorrow's my last day. So do you have the DVD? ::giggle:: The Thriller scene of course, photo shoot, Jenna presenting her idea to Andy Serkis, the ending of course.
I can't wait until my last day of work. I'm so ready for a break. I did get the DVD and it was so awesome. The ending is just so sweet...I always wanna cry cause she's so cute.

I loved that interview with Judy Greer. There's a little part in the special features when she talks about how great Jen is. I swear she's probably one of the nicest celebrities out there.
You are my signal fire.
The only resolution and the only joy,
Is the faint spark of forgiveness in your eyes.
Old 08-05-2004, 10:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yay I just got the DVD, and the bloopers are hilarious
Old 08-05-2004, 06:55 PM
Master Fan

I got the dvd too love the special features! I just wish there was deleted scenes from the ending when their together.
Old 08-06-2004, 02:44 AM
Elite Fan

Ohh, y'all are so lucky to have it already. I've ordered mine from Amazon now as well. I can't wait for it to get here! *squeals*
Old 08-06-2004, 07:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I can't wait until my last day of work. I'm so ready for a break. I did get the DVD and it was so awesome. The ending is just so sweet...I always wanna cry cause she's so cute.

I loved that interview with Judy Greer. There's a little part in the special features when she talks about how great Jen is. I swear she's probably one of the nicest celebrities out there.
Pav - Cool. So do you want to tell me about the deleted scenes? Yup, Jen is the nicest.

Elii - So when are you going to get it?

Jennifer - Are you looking for the caps from the movie?

You guys have the DVD and all we get here is a Coming Soon poster.

Old 08-06-2004, 08:06 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Pav - Cool. So do you want to tell me about the deleted scenes? Yup, Jen is the nicest.
I have to watch them again cause I've only seen them once but I will PM you once I've seen them again.
You are my signal fire.
Old 08-06-2004, 08:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I have to watch them again cause I've only seen them once but I will PM you once I've seen them again.
Aah, please do! I've seen the movie since I got a copy (not so great copy). Are there deleted Matt/Jenna scenes? I love them esp the razzle dazzle part.
Old 08-06-2004, 08:21 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Elii - So when are you going to get it?
I ordered it today. But it'll probably be a little while, cause I have to ship it to a friend in USA and then have her send it to me. That way, I don't have to pay for customs in Norway when it gets here. Cause they're mean like that.

Aw, that picture is so cute. She's so adorable in this movie, I don't have words. I'm a little disappointed there's not a Jen and Mark commentary afterall, though. Other than that the DVD seems to have lots and lots of fun stuff.
Old 08-06-2004, 08:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliii
I ordered it today. But it'll probably be a little while, cause I have to ship it to a friend in USA and then have her send it to me. That way, I don't have to pay for customs in Norway when it gets here. Cause they're mean like that.

Aw, that picture is so cute. She's so adorable in this movie, I don't have words. I'm a little disappointed there's not a Jen and Mark commentary afterall, though. Other than that the DVD seems to have lots and lots of fun stuff.
It's like that here too. We do have an online DVD store here but they sell the DVDs much higher than in stores. I wish there was a Jen/Mark commentary along with little Jenna and Matty.

Oh, if anyone is looking for some nice, huge caps. 13 Going on 30 screencaps
Old 08-06-2004, 08:36 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Aah, please do! I've seen the movie since I got a copy (not so great copy). Are there deleted Matt/Jenna scenes? I love them esp the razzle dazzle part.
I think there are mostly deleted scenes of Jenna when she's grown up. But I'm not completely sure...I have the worst memory.
You are my signal fire.
Old 08-06-2004, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think there are mostly deleted scenes of Jenna when she's grown up. But I'm not completely sure...I have the worst memory.
Mmk, just PM me.
Old 08-06-2004, 08:50 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Mmk, just PM me.
will do!
You are my signal fire.
Old 08-06-2004, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I got the dvd today... *screams*
Old 08-06-2004, 08:22 PM
Master Fan

Awww, I want this DVD just for Jenn and the Matt/Jenna scenes!!
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose