Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2014, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not sure why her leg was out like that

"Growing old will suck, but as long as I have you, I will feel invincible."
Old 08-27-2014, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

been watching her on CBS summer show EXTANT i is real good !
Old 08-27-2014, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

She's so gorgeous.
-The Holy Qur'an [13:16]
Old 08-28-2014, 12:13 AM
Moderator Manager

I heard Extant is pretty good. I'll try and catch-up one of these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Embrace (View Post)
Not sure why her leg was out like that
You know my entourage dress (for my sister's wedding) is a bit like that. Well not exactly like that but the slit is super high! I was complaining to the designer (who's my grade school & high school classmate) what the hell was that slit for. She doesn't want to adjust it, ARGH!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 08-28-2014, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

She's gorgeous and that's a gorgeous dress

Aww Linds I'm sure you will look amazing even with the slit
Old 08-29-2014, 03:19 AM
Moderator Manager

She looks great here.

Halle Berry bares her toned legs in denim cutoffs as she enjoys boat ride with her family during Hawaiian holiday | Mail Online

Old 08-30-2014, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

She really does look amazing looking so down to earth and awesome
Old 08-30-2014, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

Halle Berry is so gorgeous there ... I can't even ... she's beautiful. My dad still has the biggest crush on her. He has been crushing on Halle since I was like 10 and that was almost 20 years ago.

Is there a Wolverine/Storm and/or Hugh Jackman/Halle Berry thread? I ask because 1) they are very close friends, 2) they have a significant fan base, 3) in addition to X-Men, they also did Swordfish together, and 4) there are so many pictures, friendship moments, scenes, etc. that if there was a thread and enough people interested, there would never be a shortage of pictures, gifs, and interviews to post in it. These two truly adore each other and have been close friends for 14 years - probably from the day Hugh stood up for Halle when a director was yelling at her. There is even a super awesome and sophisticated tumblr made called "JackBerry" that is dedicated to Hugh and Halle: Halle Berry & Hugh Jackman

Old 08-30-2014, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I totally forgot about Hugh & Halle along with John Travolta being in Swordfish, granted still need to see it but I remember the MTV movie awards where she makes them take off their shirts

Hmm about giving Wolverine/Storm a thread because do we get enough of them on screen, we could have a lot to take about them associated to their off screen friendship I'm not sure, maybe if its just going to be off-screen that we keep it to the Halle/Storm or Hugh/Wolverine thread. Wait to see what the others think, cause could give them a thread but we also want to make sure we would have on-screen topics. Though over on UC/Other Couples thread we got talking about Wolverine/Storm. So lets get some more opinions cause I'm divided
Old 08-30-2014, 11:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond Insane (View Post)
I totally forgot about Hugh & Halle along with John Travolta being in Swordfish, granted still need to see it but I remember the MTV movie awards where she makes them take off their shirts

Hmm about giving Wolverine/Storm a thread because do we get enough of them on screen, we could have a lot to take about them associated to their off screen friendship I'm not sure, maybe if its just going to be off-screen that we keep it to the Halle/Storm or Hugh/Wolverine thread. Wait to see what the others think, cause could give them a thread but we also want to make sure we would have on-screen topics. Though over on UC/Other Couples thread we got talking about Wolverine/Storm. So lets get some more opinions cause I'm divided
Oh, that tumblr page posts Storm/Wolverine on screen moments and not just off screen moments between Halle and Hugh, although there is an abundance of off screen moments. And Halle was even at the Wolverine Origins premiere just to support him, despite having nothing to do with it. And a lot of people ship Wolverine and Storm. I've read a few fanfics of them before. I think there is a ton of stuff about them, so the issue would be more so do people on this board care enough... Hugh's and Halle's friendship is absolutely adorable though... the things they have done for each other and said about each other is beautiful friendship and I would love to share some of those moments with this board if anyone cares enough. But I'm used to having nobody to discuss certain interests with, so if not, I understand that too. I saw we have a Remy/Rogue thread despite them never having any on screen interactions due to their popularity in the comics though, so I personally think we have more than enough for a Storm/Wolvie thread. Again, to me it just depends on whether anyone on here other than me cares enough.

Last edited by ~Search4Truth~; 08-30-2014 at 11:59 AM
Old 08-30-2014, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm game on discussing them but its just us two right now, so that's 2 people I rather wait until we hear from other posters to see if enough interest is there. I believe it will be, but I would rather wait before we open a thread for them. We've had a few ideas that we've decided for the time being to not open threads for, but I think this topic has a strong possibility
Old 08-30-2014, 12:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond Insane (View Post)
I'm game on discussing them but its just us two right now, so that's 2 people I rather wait until we hear from other posters to see if enough interest is there. I believe it will be, but I would rather wait before we open a thread for them. We've had a few ideas that we've decided for the time being to not open threads for, but I think this topic has a strong possibility
Oh, definitely. I would never start a thread without permission. I just wanted to spin the idea by everyone here and see what they think.
Old 08-30-2014, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think its a good idea myself
Old 08-31-2014, 12:07 AM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Embrace (View Post)
Omg she's so gorgeous here I love her hair!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManhattanBabe (View Post)
Is there a Wolverine/Storm and/or Hugh Jackman/Halle Berry thread? I ask because 1) they are very close friends, 2) they have a significant fan base, 3) in addition to X-Men, they also did Swordfish together, and 4) there are so many pictures, friendship moments, scenes, etc. that if there was a thread and enough people interested, there would never be a shortage of pictures, gifs, and interviews to post in it. These two truly adore each other and have been close friends for 14 years - probably from the day Hugh stood up for Halle when a director was yelling at her. There is even a super awesome and sophisticated tumblr made called "JackBerry" that is dedicated to Hugh and Halle: Halle Berry & Hugh Jackman

http://38.media.tumblr.com/b591e68ce...sr50o2_500.gif
http://33.media.tumblr.com/8d93310dc...sr50o1_500.gif

http://33.media.tumblr.com/ffb5aa6e4...1_500.jpg?.jpg
OMG I've never seen this! Now I want to..
And I wouldn't mind a thread for them
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 08-31-2014, 02:15 AM
Moderator Manager

I'm all for a Storm/Wolverine or Halle/Hugh thread as well.

On the side, I'm glad that I'm not alone on this whole Storm/Wolverine shipping, yes!