Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 07-24-2005, 08:39 AM
Master Fan

Mandy - that sounds so stressful What right did she have to do that! None! Living by yourself is so much more peaceful

I haven't read the 6th book yet. I'm hopefully getting it next weekend. I guess you can tell I'm not a super fan of HP if I'm waiting this long

to Mel and Noelle
Old 07-25-2005, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

Karen--Yeah, I know! That's the main reason I am living by myself this year. I don't think I would be able to live with anyone else besides my bf, no matter who it is. I just need things a certain way, and I don't think anyone would want me to be telling them the "proper" way to do everything So, how's your life been? Anything exciting going on??

I feel silly now I got it the first day it was out. I guess I really am a super fan.

Hi Melly and Noelle

The cold never bothered me anyway.
Mandy
SweetP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

Mandy I could live with family or good friends, I think. I wouldn't hesitate to tell them the "proper" way to do things But my first two roommates at college were fine; we stayed out of each others way and it was all good. The last one drove me nuts and led to me moving out two months earlier than I'd planned.
That's the most exciting thing that's happened here recently. I've just been working (and crossing my fingers that this turns into a full time job).
What about you? What has been happening with you?

You and the rest of the world Absolutely no reason to feel silly
Old 07-27-2005, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

Nothing has been going on really. Just sitting at home taking it easy, since I haven't had a break from school in a year and a half a thought i would give myself one and not take summer school Yippie for me! It's kinda boring, but I like that I don't have to have a regular schedual anymore.

Where do u work/what kinda job is it? I should be working, but by the time I was finally sure I wasn't going to school...there was only a month and a half til next semester so I can't really get a job even if I really wanted to.

Mandy
Old 07-27-2005, 05:48 PM
Master Fan

Ah yes, there is something to be said for the wonders of no regular schedule and taking it easy. I imagine it would be even more boring having to sit through a session of summer school You deserve a break And deserve to have the break and not be working. Besides, you have the rest of your life to work, right?

I work as a library cataloguer for the school board. I actually found out about the job through my field placement with the college, so it's exactly what I want. Right now, I'm working on a big project with the summer students. I'm helping to set up the catalogue records, with the Dewey Decimal numbers, while the students attach the books and bar codes to the record. It sounds boring, but I still enjoy doing it.
Old 07-31-2005, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

Work...something I don't like to hear and am dreading to do. I mean, I don't know what I could do every day for the rest of my life. That's cool that you had field placement. I wish I could have some test that could tell me exactly what I want to do and then get me a job doing that. SO AWESOME . Well, your job might sound boring to other people, but the fact that you like it is all that counts, yep I think its awesome that you have a job you like .

Mandy
Old 08-02-2005, 02:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetP
I mean, I don't know what I could do every day for the rest of my life.
I still don't know if this is what I want to do for the rest of my life, but it is fine for now. I'll be fine working here until I decide if it is what I want, or I figure out something better.
Old 08-04-2005, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetP

Hi Melly and Noelle
Hey Mandy

I feel ya guys on 'doing something your whole life'

I've changed my mind 3x in the last three years, and i stil dunno.

Wanna say hi?
Canadian_Moocow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 03:23 PM
Master Fan

hey Melly, hey Karen

Well I am about to change my mind again. I still have to get my degree in something Hope everything's well on ya'lls end ta-ta

Mandy

Mandy
Old 08-08-2005, 05:39 PM
Master Fan

Hey Mel How are you and Noelle doing?

Mandy

Absolutely nothing going on here - this past week has been pretty quiet. Which is good - balances out the really hectic times.

ttfn
Old 08-13-2005, 06:04 PM
Extreme Fan

I suppose I should actually post something after lurking all this time.

Hey everyone!

I'm finally at college. Fun so far, but we'll see how it is once classes finally start.

Mel and Noelle

"I know things that would curdle your blood, including a formula that literally curdles blood!" -Hodgins
Avatar from CourtyJean at iconator.com
Angel1432 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

Anna! There you are. Missed ya

I hope college keeps up with the fun. Good luck with classes! And don't forgot to come around more often and post.

Old 08-14-2005, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

Hey Anna and Karen

Good luck with classes. My advice is to go everyday cause college work was a big shock for me, but I'm a procrastinator, so...you might not have that problem.

Mandy

Mandy
Old 08-15-2005, 06:09 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey Karen and Mandy!

Now that is seems like I never have anything to do when I finally get online, I think I will be coming by more often and also updating my lj more often.

and Mandy, I'm a big procrastinator, I have a feeling I'll have to work very hard to fight that problem.

"I know things that would curdle your blood, including a formula that literally curdles blood!" -Hodgins
Avatar from CourtyJean at iconator.com
Angel1432 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

Mandy and Anna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel1432
Now that is seems like I never have anything to do when I finally get online, I think I will be coming by more often and also updating my lj more often.

I'm a huge procrastinator as well. Luckily, I also work extremely well under pressure and dead lines I don't suggest that method though; tends to be stressful at times. Good luck with the battle, Anna